Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

@bukolasaraki, @kawubaraje1 Happy Over Kwara LG Poll, Optimistic Of Pdp's Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @bukolasaraki, @kawubaraje1 Happy Over Kwara LG Poll, Optimistic Of Pdp's Win (402 Views)

Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / Rivers State LG Poll ; Election Without Voters. Pictures. / Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@bukolasaraki, @kawubaraje1 Happy Over Kwara LG Poll, Optimistic Of Pdp's Win by Onile050(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2013
A former governor of Kwara, Sen. Bukola Saraki, and a former Acting National Chairman of PDP, Alhaji Abubakar Baraje, on Saturday expressed satisfaction over the turnout of voters for the local government election.
Saraki, representing Kwara Central Senatorial District, told newsmen at his Agbaji, Ilorin, family house that voters' turnout would improve as voting continued.
He expressed gratitude to the people of the state for their continued support to the PDP, saying the turnout was commendable.
Baraje, in his remarks, expressed the belief that the PDP would win the council poll.
“We have done it before, we are still doing it. Kwara State is a unique state that delivers right from the grassroots to the national level for the PDP, ‘’ he said.
He also dismissed speculations that policemen were withdrawn from providing security during the election.
`` I can see security men here and there. They are very much around. I was coming from GRA to my family house here and they stopped me in about three or four places,’’ he said.
Baraje expressed the hope that the crisis in the PDP at the national level would end once law and order were respected.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not Compensate Victimsof Boko Haram / Download Video: Ifeanyi Ubah Addressing The Youths From The Entire L.G.A / US Labelling Boko Haram & Ansaru As Specially Designated Global Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.