Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Former Atheist Goes To Heaven And Coverts To Christianity!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Atheist Goes To Heaven And Coverts To Christianity!!! (419 Views)

Leftist Hag Insists Native French Xtian Coverts To Islam most radical / 117 Year Old Man Goes To Vote / Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Atheist Goes To Heaven And Coverts To Christianity!!! by citizenisb: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477728/Former-religious-skeptic-believes-talked-God-9-minutes-dead.html

In December 2009, McVea was taken to the hospital to be treated for pancreatitis when she was accidentally overdosed on pain medication.
The last thing McVea remembers is being given the drugs and falling asleep. For the next nine minutes, doctors struggled to revive her as her heart stopped beating.

McVea says she was in a more peaceful place. After closing her eyes in the hospital, the next thing she remembers is waking up in heaven.
'I was standing in the most gorgeous light and instantly I recognized where I was. I knew who I was, I knew where I was...' she recalls.
In heaven, time seemed to stand still. She recalls being in the presence of two angels - though they didn't look like anyone she had ever met on earth.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477728/Former-religious-skeptic-believes-talked-God-9-minutes-dead.html#ixzz2iv8vq5k6

(1) (Reply)

Namdi Ekweonu (aguleri) / Peter Obi Voted For Ifeanyi Ubah / Politics And Politricks Of Zoning In Anambra State -vanguardngr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.