Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists (1771 Views)

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
1. Satanists Beleive In God:To beleive in Satan one must also beleive in God.
This means that even though Satanists worship Lucifer they still acknowledge the existence of God while atheists do not.
The worst sin ever is not beleiving in God so Atheists are pure evil.
2. Atheists Are Homosexuals While Satanists Are Not:Even the leader of the church of Satan himself (Anton Levy) still had a wife.
Due to Atheists love of Science and Witchcraft they are attracted to members of the same species and become Gays and lesbians.
The Bible says that homosexuality is the worst sin ever and that atheists will suffer in hell worse then murderers.
3. Atheists offer more ritual sacrifices than Satanists:Satanists rarely offer human sacrifices but Atheists do it all the time.
They murder millions all in the name of there lord “Science” including:
monkeys, animals, mice, humans, and african americans.
Satanists are evil but they would never send monkeys into space while
Atheists sacrifice thousands of monkeys in they’re science experiments.
4. Atheists Try to Become Gods:- Satanists listen to heavy metal but they do not build robots and clone sheep.
- Satanists wear black clothing but they do not try to prevent God from giving people Aids.
- Atheists believe in aliens but Satanists know that the only earth contains life.
- Atheists are Feminists but at least Satanists know that women are here to serve Man.
Atheists are more evil then Satanists but
Feminists are more evil then Atheists.

http://church-of-illumination.com/atheists-vs-satanists

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Gbagaun!!!

Gunshot!!!

Shelling!!!

Ibon!!!

other than that, your thread is trololo

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Logicboy03: Gbagaun!!!

Gunshot!!!

Shelling!!!

Ibon!!!

other than that, your thread is trololo

i lie
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by cleangurl: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
Noticed. Wish everyone will appreciate his/her Maker and stop fooling around in the name of knowledge they don't really have. The bad news, you won't die twice.
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by UyiIredia(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
This is just pathetic ! Then you cap off a list of mythical and poor thinking with an anti-feminist slant ! This is poor behaviour from one whom should know better.
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
cleangurl: Noticed. Wish everyone will appreciate his/her Maker and stop fooling around in the name of knowledge they don't really have. The bad news, you won't die twice.

yess oooo
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
Divepen:

yess oooo

Better knowledgeable than not.. having so little knowledge is like placing a real gun in the hands of a child.. that is what is happening to @poster here

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by wiegraf: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
voltron:

Better knowledgeable than not.. having so little knowledge is like placing a real gun in the hands of a child.. that is what is happening to @poster here
i do not undastand u,sir
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by UyiIredia(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
cleangurl: Noticed. Wish everyone will appreciate his/her Maker and stop fooling around in the name of knowledge they don't really have. The bad news, you won't die twice.

The key word here being WISH and the fact that you live as a slave to a God unproven and imaginary seals it all.
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

The key word here being WISH and the fact that you live as a slave to a God unproven and imaginary seals it all.
That worse sir,for we have become heir unto God,not as you think...
Can you wonder what manner of Love God has given us that we are now called the sons of God....whoa...u r free to join anytime
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
Considering that this foolishness might end up making frontpage.............

From the site divePant got this excerpt: http://church-of-illumination.com/african-americans-are-not-human

WHY AFRICANS ARE NOT HUMAN.

1. God Is White:

God is white and said that he created man in his own image so therefour God did not create dark skinned people.

This is not being racist it is just a fact and proven by the Bible:

Genesis 4:5
“And the Lord was wroth with Cain. He beat Cain’s face with hail, which blackened like coal, and thus he remained with a black face”

2. The Descendents of Cain:

God cursed the descendents of Cain with dark skin so that people can always know what they’re evil ancestor did.

Police also use this because it is statiscally proven that the descendants of Cain cause more crime,rapes,thefts,vandalism,homosexual activities,witchcraft,murders, and rapes then the descendents of Abel and God.

God also says that The descendents of Cain are to be punished and used as slaves and that they cannot enter Heaven.

Ephesians 6:5
“Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.”

undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
aManFromMars: Considering that this foolishness might end up making frontpage.............

From the site divePant got this excerpt: http://church-of-illumination.com/african-americans-are-not-human

undecided

sir mayb u typed dz in front of a baby whose mother was changin his/her pant mayb datz y u mistakened pen for pant....

Brother i have not that excerpt but i kno someone must have editted something
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Divepen:

sir mayb u typed dz in front of a baby whose mother was changin his/her pant mayb datz y u mistakened pen for pant....

Brother i have not that excerpt but i kno someone must have editted something

cool
Mission accomplished.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Philipsdael(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
The root of all evil is being broke with less-money.
Illuminatti is generous,
peeps still consider it a bad clique.
Hmm.
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
And dat blog was written by one of ur brothers and my Adamic brother but e chose to follow the satanic way of life not ur way...ndo
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Philipsdael: The root of all evil is being broke with less-money.
Illuminatti is generous,
peeps still consider it a bad clique.
Hmm.

yesternite...i was thnkn of how God wl come quickly because ppl lyk u are causin troubl and wud stl cause more....Jesus is the key

if u luk @ d topic Satanism is bad but Atheism is worse
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Zikdik(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Divepen: 1. Satanists Beleive In God:To beleive in Satan one must also beleive in God.
This means that even though Satanists worship Lucifer they still acknowledge the existence of God while atheists do not.
The worst sin ever is not beleiving in God so Atheists are pure evil.
2. Atheists Are Homosexuals While Satanists Are Not:Even the leader of the church of Satan himself (Anton Levy) still had a wife.
Due to Atheists love of Science and Witchcraft they are attracted to members of the same species and become Gays and lesbians.
The Bible says that homosexuality is the worst sin ever and that atheists will suffer in hell worse then murderers.
3. Atheists offer more ritual sacrifices than Satanists:Satanists rarely offer human sacrifices but Atheists do it all the time.
They murder millions all in the name of there lord “Science” including:
monkeys, animals, mice, humans, and african americans.
Satanists are evil but they would never send monkeys into space while
Atheists sacrifice thousands of monkeys in they’re science experiments.
4. Atheists Try to Become Gods:- Satanists listen to heavy metal but they do not build robots and clone sheep.
- Satanists wear black clothing but they do not try to prevent God from giving people Aids.
- Atheists believe in aliens but Satanists know that the only earth contains life.
- Atheists are Feminists but at least Satanists know that women are here to serve Man.
Atheists are more evil then Satanists but
Feminists are more evil then Atheists.

http://church-of-illumination.com/atheists-vs-satanists
I had to read and re-read your post to be sure you were not pulling a failed sarcastic stunt. Alas! You actually were being serious. Let's review your post and make you see how much it looks like an ill-composed nursery rhyme.
1. Atheists, however you choose to look at it, donot believe in God. They are also not scared of your stories of divine punishment or bliss, so, trying to cajole them is a fruitless venture. However, saying atheists are evil is a broad one coming from a deist like you. Most of the bloodshed and suffering in the world today have been caused to happen in order to prevent God's lazy and non-existent backside from going into a long overdue extinction. That is EVIL.
2. This one got me...laughing. Homosexuals? Really?
3. This is getting ridiculous. Sacrificing monkeys, eh? Very creative. If killing animals was tagged murder, deists would do well to remember that during their various festivals.
4. Trying to become God? My friend, you are missing the point here. God is a figment of the imagination of people from the stone age. Robots and clones are the products of research into producing scientific works with near-human intelligence.
Besides, God created the HIV virus and that gives people AIDS, right? That is omnibenevolent.
Feminism is not an athiestic concept. However, since the male and female gender are members of the same specie, there should be no discrimination betwixt both.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
Zikdik:
I had to read and re-read your post to be sure you were not pulling a failed sarcastic stunt. Alas! You actually were being serious. Let's review your post and make you see how much it looks like an ill-composed nursery rhyme.
1. Atheists, however you choose to look at it, donot believe in God. They are also not scared of your stories of divine punishment or bliss, so, trying to cajole them is a fruitless venture. However, saying atheists are evil is a broad one coming from a deist like you. Most of the bloodshed and suffering in the world today have been caused to happen in order to prevent God's lazy and non-existent backside from going into a long overdue extinction. That is EVIL.
2. This one got me...laughing. Homosexuals? Really?
3. This is getting ridiculous. Sacrificing monkeys, eh? Very creative. If killing animals was tagged murder, deists would do well to remember that during their various festivals.
4. Trying to become God? My friend, you are missing the point here. God is a figment of the imagination of people from the stone age. Robots and clones are the products of research into producing scientific works with near-human intelligence.
Besides, God created the HIV virus and that gives people AIDS, right? That is omnibenevolent.
Feminism is not an athiestic concept. However, since the male and female gender are members of the same specie, there should be no discrimination betwixt both.

I agree i posted it here but it was not written by me....but u have to understand that there are many proofs that there is God but no proof that there is no God
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by onetrack(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Divepen: 1. Satanists Beleive In God

stopped reading right there. You have no clue what satanists believe.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Philipsdael(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
Divepen:

yesternite...i was thnkn of how God wl come quickly because ppl lyk u are causin troubl and wud stl cause more....Jesus is the key

if u luk @ d topic Satanism is bad but Atheism is worse
Lemme start by saying
This Topic Doesn't Make sense
call a Spede a Spede, what is Bad is Bad.....
Why are you glorifying Satanism in the Public with alot of Logical insights while you are suppose to fight against such Spiritism.
You are speaking from both side of your mouth.
Be bold anough to praise what u believe or condemn what u've denounce.
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
onetrack:

stopped reading right there. You have no clue what satanists believe.

James 2:19 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that--and shudder.
New Living Translation
You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.
English Standard Version
You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!
New American Standard Bible
You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder.
King James Bible
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Holman Christian Standard Bible
You believe that God is one; you do well. The demons also believe--and they shudder.
International Standard Version
You believe that there is one God. That's fine! Even the demons believe that and tremble with fear.
NET Bible
You believe that God is one; well and good. Even the demons believe that--and tremble with fear.
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
You believe that God is One; you do well; the demons also believe and tremble.
GOD'S WORD® Translation
You believe that there is one God. That's fine! The demons also believe that, and they tremble with fear.
Jubilee Bible 2000
Thou believest that God is one; thou doest well; the demons also believe and tremble.
King James 2000 Bible
You believe that there is one God; you do well: the demons also believe, and tremble.
American King James Version
You believe that there is one God; you do well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
American Standard Version
Thou believest that God is one; thou doest well: the demons also believe, and shudder.
Douay-Rheims Bible
Thou believest that there is one God. Thou dost well: the devils also believe and tremble.
Darby Bible Translation
Thou believest that God is one. Thou doest well. The demons even believe, and tremble.
English Revised Version
Thou believest that God is one; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and shudder.
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
Philipsdael:
Lemme start by saying
This Topic Doesn't Make sense
call a Spede a Spede, what is Bad is Bad.....
Why are you glorifying Satanism in the Public with alot of Logical insights while you are suppose to fight against such Spiritism.
You are speaking from both side of your mouth.
Be bold anough to praise what u believe or condemn what u've denounce.

I am just trying to give them insight of the existence of God
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Philipsdael(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
Divepen:

How Can You Relate This Quote To The Topic....?
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by MrTroll(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Is this the same OP i'm in the same award committed with? undecided

i thought he was joking o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Divepen:

which of the God?
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

which of the God?
i neva said gods.....
I meant the only God who kept on watching u while u talked about him anyow....
The one who kept on wishin u loved him 4 u 2 c his supremacy
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Divepen:
i neva said gods.....
I meant the only God who kept on watching u while u talked about him anyow....
The one who kept on wishin u loved him 4 u 2 c his supremacy

And here you show your dumbside. Where did I mention gods?

Now can you answer me....which God are you refering to?
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

And here you show your dumbside. Where did I mention gods?

Now can you answer me....which God are you refering to?

I am talkn about My God ,the one is also ur creator
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Philipsdael(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Divepen:

Hmm
Philipsdael:
How Can You Relate The Quote To The Topic (4 reasons why Atheist is worse than Satanist....?
Am waiting.
Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Divepen:

I am talkn about My God ,the one is also ur creator

ok you have your own God. Good.

My creator is my dad....he doesn't have two wives so we cant share same creator.

You dont know your God. You dont know your creator.....you confused bra

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
I was expecting somethn lyk dz Can you tell your dad he is your creator....if ur dad is ur creator,dat means ur granddad is his creator...and on and on..u wud say it goes....My question is Whr dd d first man come from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Atheists Can't Convince Staunch Christians/muslims (real Reason) / Secret Of Midnight Praise / How To Handle Your Sexual Urge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.