Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist (3287 Views)

Reasons Why Atheist Are Confused People / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by mumumugu(m): 2:38am On Oct 10, 2014
Atheists Are Worse Than Satanists

1. Satanists Beleive In God:To beleive in Satan one must also beleive in God.
This means that even though Satanists worship Lucifer they still acknowledge the existence of God while atheists do not.
The worst sin ever is not beleiving in God so Atheists are pure evil.

2. Atheists Are Homosexuals While Satanists Are Not:Even the leader of the church of Satan himself (Anton Levy) still had a wife.
Due to Atheists love of Science and Witchcraft they are attracted to members of the same species and become Gays and lesbians.
The Bible says that homosexuality is the worst sin ever and that atheists will suffer in hell worse then murderers.

3. Atheists offer more ritual sacrifices than Satanists:Satanists rarely offer human sacrifices but Atheists do it all the time.
They murder millions all in the name of there lord “Science” including:
monkeys, animals, mice, humans, and african americans.
Satanists are evil but they would never send monkeys into space while
Atheists sacrifice thousands of monkeys in they’re science experiments.

4. Atheists Try to Become Gods:- Satanists listen to heavy metal but they do not build robots and clone sheep.
- Satanists wear black clothing but they do not try to prevent God from giving people Aids.
- Atheists believe in aliens but Satanists know that the only earth contains life.
- Atheists are Feminists but at least Satanists know that women are here to serve Man.
Atheists are more evil then Satanists but
Feminists are more evil then Atheists
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by Raiders: 2:54am On Oct 10, 2014
mumumugu:

This means that even though Satanists worship Lucifer they still acknowledge the existence of God while atheists do not.

2. Atheists Are Homosexuals While Satanists Are Not:Even the leader of the church of Satan himself (Anton Levy) still had a wife.
Due to Atheists love of Science and Witchcraft they are attracted to members of the same species and become Gays and lesbians.
The Bible says that homosexuality is the worst sin ever and that atheists will suffer in hell worse then murderers.

3. Atheists offer more ritual sacrifices than Satanists:Satanists rarely offer human sacrifices but Atheists do it all the time.

4. Atheists Try to Become Gods:- Satanists listen to heavy metal but they do not build robots and clone sheep.
- Satanists wear black clothing but they do not try to prevent God from giving people Aids.
- Atheists believe in aliens but Satanists know that the only earth contains life.
- Atheists are Feminists but at least Satanists know that women are here to serve Man.
you are ignorant. I guess that is the reason your moniker is mumu mumu

6 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by finofaya: 3:50am On Oct 10, 2014
Is this a joke? Your OP is dripping imbecilitie

10 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Satire or trolling?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2014
finofaya:

thought I was the only who noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by davien(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2014
This is the result of a completely religious mind.....totally out of sync with reality.....they've traded their cognitive abilities for the promise of "everlasting life"...

6 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by gatiano(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2014
A satanist is a devil. devils have father and that is satan. satan is a Man, he is no spirit that lives in the ground. satan, zionists(devils) and satanists (devils)- they make evil fair seeming, they purposely and intentionally go in opposition to the rule of GOD. they are the real homosexuals (also), they believe in the existence of GOD, and they know GOD. the devils and satan are not scared of death or of dieing, they are scared of GOD and they are scared of an awaken Blackman.

the atheist, there are two types of atheists. 1) the religious atheist (satanists) 2) the foolish or wannabe atheist.

the religious atheist is naturally a devil, constantly in rebellion against GOD, he is well learned, all of this categories are scientists. and they spent or spend their entire life searching the existence of GOD. And GOD in his infinite wisdom gives them the ability to find HIM, and when they find GOD eventually, they hate what they find. They find the BLACKMAN. They go to the moon, there the blackman, on mars, the blackman, in the whole entire universe that they've reached, all they found was the physical existence of the blackman.
Now these group of atheist (whiteman) can not in any circumstances submit to the BLACKMAN, and that SUPREME MAN, GOD, ALLAH, JEHOVAL IS A BLACKMAN. So they become rebellious and become satanists but they can't show themselves as that (satanist), because they must have to deceive the multitude from the path of truth.So they are made popular by the media, made rich and famous, they make documentries and movies afther them and their false believes. Few of them do succumb to GOD while they live, most of them succumb on their dead beds.

The wannabe or foolish atheist- These are those (mostly black people or the darker people) because of the glamour and fame of the religious atheists want to be atheist. in most cases, they are more brilliant and far more intelligent. the pursuit of fame and glory and wealth and a sit beside the religious atheists and whitemen makes them miss the target of the true existence of GOD. And the truth and the path to truth of the existence of GOD is hidden from them by the religious atheists. When they struggle and breakout and eventually find GOD, they are either killed or bribed to keep shut. most of the foolish atheist are not scientists, they can be a road side mechanic or tailor or novelist. all they care for is the fame that the religious atheists are getting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Is the poster above me serious?? Can he possibly be that stup1d?

finofaya:
I have to steal the emboldened. Too funny grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by kevoh(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Walahi, I go SMH for the OP !
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by BodyKiss(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2014
Totally out of sync. I've never seen someone swimming so deep in ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by MrPresident1: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2014
gatiano:
A satanist is a devil. devils have father and that is satan. satan is a Man, he is no spirit that lives in the ground. satan, zionists(devils) and satanists (devils)- they make evil fair seeming, they purposely and intentionally go in opposition to the rule of GOD. they are the real homosexuals (also), they believe in the existence of GOD, and they know GOD. the devils and satan are not scared of death or of dieing, they are scared of GOD and they are scared of an awaken Blackman.

the atheist, there are two types of atheists. 1) the religious atheist (satanists) 2) the foolish or wannabe atheist.

the religious atheist is naturally a devil, constantly in rebellion against GOD, he is well learned, all of this categories are scientists. and they spent or spend their entire life searching the existence of GOD. And GOD in his infinite wisdom gives them the ability to find HIM, and when they find GOD eventually, they hate what they find. They find the BLACKMAN. They go to the moon, there the blackman, on mars, the blackman, in the whole entire universe that they've reached, all they found was the physical existence of the blackman.
Now these group of atheist (whiteman) can not in any circumstances submit to the BLACKMAN, and that SUPREME MAN, GOD, ALLAH, JEHOVAL IS A BLACKMAN. So they become rebellious and become satanists but they can't show themselves as that (satanist), because they must have to deceive the multitude from the path of truth.So they are made popular by the media, made rich and famous, they make documentries and movies afther them and their false believes. Few of them do succumb to GOD while they live, most of them succumb on their dead beds.

The wannabe or foolish atheist- These are those (mostly black people or the darker people) because of the glamour and fame of the religious atheists want to be atheist. in most cases, they are more brilliant and far more intelligent. the pursuit of fame and glory and wealth and a sit beside the religious atheists and whitemen makes them miss the target of the true existence of GOD. And the truth and the path to truth of the existence of GOD is hidden from them by the religious atheists. When they struggle and breakout and eventually find GOD, they are either killed or bribed to keep shut. most of the foolish atheist are not scientists, they can be a road side mechanic or tailor or novelist. all they care for is the fame that the religious atheists are getting.

Epic!!!

This is a nuclear booooooooooomb.

Foolish wannabe Negro atheists, who do not realize that by calling themselves atheists, they are really basically affirming their slavery to the whiteman.

You blackmen, YOU ARE GOD, YOU ARE GOD, YOU ARE GOD!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by Lucario007(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
I never thought the symptoms of sstup!dity could be so severe.

op, I wish you a swift recovery. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by plaetton: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
MrPresident1:

Epic!!!

This is a nuclear booooooooooomb.

Foolish wannabe Negro atheists, who do not realize that by calling themselves atheists, they are really basically affirming their slavery to the whiteman.

You blackmen, YOU ARE GOD, YOU ARE GOD, YOU ARE GOD!!!!!!!!!
To say that blackman is god is to say that blsckman is schizoohrenic , self contradictry, clumsy, genocidal, cowardly, and insecure.
These are known attributes of the god of religiotards.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by MrPresident1: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
plaetton:

To say that blackman is god is to say that blsckman is schizoohrenic , self contradictry, clumsy, genocidal, cowardly, and insecure.

We are a cursed people basically. All your big big words are just the manifestations of the curse. But the end of that curse has come. It is a good thing to be a Black person Plaetton. Embrace your heritage as God.

Romans 11:12
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Ponder, my friend.
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by plaetton: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
MrPresident1:

We are a cursed people basically. All your big big words are just the manifestations of the curse. But the end of that curse has come. It is a good thing to be a Black person Plaetton. Embrace your heritage as God.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Ponder, my friend.

Lol.
I guess my point was completely lost on you. cool

Your self-deprecation is clearly evidenced by your acceptance of the word " gentile " ( a second- rate human) to describe yourself.
Who needs pity now, my friend?

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by plaetton: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
MrPresident1:

Ponder, my friend.

Lol.

Your self-deprecation is clearly evidenced by your acceptance of the word " gentile " ( a second- rate human) to describe yourself.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by wiegraf: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
gatiano:

post of the year
undoubtably

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
plaetton:

Lol.

Your self-deprecation is clearly evidenced your acceptance of the word " gentile " ( a second- rate human) to describe yourself.

It is a pity that you cannot think. cool down, and stop trying to prove that you are intelligent. That verse is talking about our fall, we are not gentiles, we are the holders of the promise. You are the one that is completely brainwashed by Christianity.

Our fall, the fall of the Blackman is the riches of the gentiles!

How much more our fullness!!!!

Ponder, Plaetton!

NB: And who the hell is liking your comments

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by plaetton: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
MrPresident1:

It is a pity that you cannot think. cool down, and stop trying to prove that you are intelligent. That verse is talking about our fall, we are not gentiles, we are the holders of the promise. You are the one that is completely brainwashed by Christianity.

Ponder, Plaetton!

NB: And who the hell is liking your comments
I only have pity for someone who lives his entire life believing that he is cursed by his invisible sky-monster god.
What a heavy burden to carry for all of one's life.
Might I kindly suggest suicide as an option?

7 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by MrPresident1: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
plaetton:

I only have pity for someone who lives his entire life believing that he is cursed by his invisible sky-monster god.

plaetton:

The bolded, is it true of the Blackman?

Unfortunately for you, it is only when you acknowledge a problem that it can ever have a solution. You refuse to acknowledge your own malady, you live in self denial, you are the one laboring under the heavy weight of the curse.

And God is no Sky-monster, God is the Blackman who lives in the consciousness of his heritage.
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
What did this Op smoke? Ignorance is indeed a disease.

Btw, I saw a part of your writeup where you claimed Satanists don't offer human sacrifices. How clueless can you get. Why not Google black mass or satanic rites and then come back to modify your post

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by GooseBaba: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
plaetton:

Can you Imagine..!! and the delusional fowl uses the word "ponder".. shocked shocked

For crying out loud... He condems his heritage/lineage and embraces a foreign folklore as his reality.. Damn!!!!! And him and his cohort would accuse others of being brainwashed... Smh..

Most of these delusional raccoons link themselves with delusional African Americans that hate Africans for selling their ancestors as slaves, hate the white man for his acts of wholesale wickedness. What's the next best thing. Align yourself with stories that does not factually support your history.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by GooseBaba: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
MrPresident1:

Ponder, Plaetton!

NB: And who the hell is liking your comments ?
??

Na me ohhhh... Any problem..!?
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by plaetton: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
GooseBaba:

Can you Imagine..!! and the delusional fowl uses the word "ponder".. shocked shocked

For crying out loud... He condems his heritage/lineage and embraces a foreign folklore as his reality.. Damn!!!!! And him and his cohort would accuse others of being brainwashed... Smh..

Most of these delusional raccoons link themselves with delusional African Americans that hate Africans for selling their ancestors as slaves, hate the white man for his acts of wholesale wickedness. What's the next best thing. Align yourself with stories that does not factually support your history.

I tire for these potentially human group.
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by gatiano(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
In truth and fact, BLACKMAN IS GOD. Just because we are sleeping doesn't make us nothing less. we are a sleeping people, an eagle born in the midst of chickens would not know that he (the eagle) can actually fly the highest, until an eagle like him flies past, and sees one eagle in the midst of chickens, the the flying eagle will come down to knock the eagle looking chicken up, so will GOD, THE SUPREME MAN, THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WILL GRIP US UP, IF WILLING AND STRIVING TO GET UP, IF NOT, HE WOULD SIMPLY BE FLUSHED INTO NOTHINGNESS.

plaetton:

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
I think the OP deserves some credit.

Stringing a mammoth 255 words to create an article completely bereft of common sense is no mean job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by gatiano(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
It is not a curse in the sense of GOD laid curse on us, GOD will never curse is own children. what is 2000 years before GOD? we merely suffered for 4000 to 6000 years to learn lessons from our impatience and mistakes. GOD did not curse us, we fell due to rebellious attitude. i can proof that from today's example. take PDP, all the members of the party wants to be its leader and president at the same time, the same with apc, apgc and every black organisation in the world. my indian, peruvian,vietamese, russian, canadian collegues will always tell the black people, "you all can not be the leader of a single group" no way o, blackman will never listen.

that is what happen 66 trillion years ago, a black scientist decided that all the nations must speak one dialect, GOD said it is not possible, it wasn't balanced, and cannot happen due to the structure of how the earth was built and its rotations, he refused nevetheless, and started his experiments anyway. after a long time, he got very frustrated, then he decided that if it is not possible to get the results, he will kill everybody and destroy the planet. he did, he got the kind of bombs that the whiteman today has not the knowledge to create, he made the bombs, the bomb drilled 1 mile into the earth, explodes! today see the structure of the earth, it is 2/3 water and 1/3 land, that is not balanced, it used to be balanced, 50% water and 50% land. when the bomb exploded, the earth splitted apart like a bubble splitting into two different bubble balls, the moon splits out away from the earth, pushing the earth away from its axis, actually earth from the moon. the moon poured all its water back to earth. one way or the other GOD permitted it. there is evidence today that the sand sample from the moon is same as the those on earth, and there seem to be some explosive residues left on the moon. the moon always attracts its water or liquid from the earth.
since then GOD had made himself unknown to us, and ever since we have been creating one thing or the other.
out of the i must rule attitude, the black people put gods with GOD, and gradually we fell, till we made the devil 6000 years ago, from then on, devil never gave us rest. devils are the caucasians, not all of them are heartless.
MrPresident1:

Ponder, my friend.
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by nkpommpko(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2014
Who are the people killing themselves, the last time I checked it was muslims chiristians and jews etc, I did not see the atheist in that list.thou shall not kill has been removed systematically from their books.
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2014
mumumugu:

Another bitter christian. Your points are not even valid. Why should anyone take you serious? lol

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by GooseBaba: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
gatiano &MrPresident1.....

Una see how inferiority complex dey make una imagination run wild like bush pigs.. cheesy cheesy smh..like government mis.rule or greed is peculiar to only Africans...

One book different madness.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by gatiano(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
An intelligent mind will argue out his point based on his experiences, observations or studies. i suppose you're a grown up and civilised person.
GooseBaba:
gatiano &MrPresident1.....

Una see how inferiority complex dey make una imagination run wild like bush pigs.. cheesy cheesy smh..like government mis.rule or greed is peculiar to only Africans...

One book different madness.. cheesy
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by wiegraf: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
rationalmind:
I think the OP deserves some credit.

Stringing a mammoth 255 words to create an article completely bereft of common sense is no mean job.

he does, especially as if I'm not mistaken, it's a nonsheepletitis xtians troll account. I think he was born 74

the others though, don't have an excuse....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does / Why Jehovah Witnesses Reject Blood Transfusion But God Created Eve Used Adam Rib / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.