Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Want To Join Nccf,pls Explain More - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Want To Join Nccf,pls Explain More (586 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Want To Join Nccf,pls Explain More by fubbyy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
i found my self lately coming closer to God,i'm so amazed coming back from church now after many years of..... Anyway i'll be off to nysc by next week,i've red so much about nccf,i will like to join but i'll still like to know more about it ,how strict they are because there are things i can't still do without
Re: I Want To Join Nccf,pls Explain More by yokiti: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
I am assuring you that this is a decision you will not regret. Follow these threads and learn from the testimonies of those that were before you. Good luck as you await your call up letter !
www.nairaland.com/953683/nigeria-christian-corpers-fellowship-nccf
www.nairaland.com/1375009/importance-nccf-corpers

(1)

University Of Ib Posted To Nassarawa, Can We Meet? Here? / Reasons Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study / First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.