Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Clique- A Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Clique- A Story (1042 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Nationwide Youth Sex Clique[nysc] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Clique- A Story by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 28, 2013
Peter wiped his brow and sighed, this was the toughest 'anti-flows' girl he had
ever encountered in his life, the 5ft 7 sweet mouthed 18 year old 'fine boy' had never encountered this kind of rejection before, she had just given him what we guys call "6 inches aka red light" .

Looking around him at the crowd of jambites awaiting the exam officer to call them in for their computer based exam as they lined up outside the faculty of social sciences, he could hear some of them laughing at the way he was rejected by the petite dark chocolate skinned beautiful damsel.

"Dude please pack your load, am not interested" were her last loud words to him, in her impeccable polished hausa accent as she hissed and turned away from him. Peter or Don P as he was fondly called felt like digging the ground and burying himself feeling so ashamed.

-I no fit carry last, this gal want burn my reps for here, shey she dey mad ni, i gas treat her F***.up- he thought to himself.

He pocketed his hands in his pencil fitted vickers, and in one 'usain bolt' timing gave her a peck on the cheek and bounced back to his line, his vans sneakers making screeching sounds as he moved. She was stunned beyond words as she opened up her mouth revealing her cute gap teeth staring at this audacious young guy who had just given her a daring peck quite close to her lips.

As he approached his line, echoes of "baddo", "Na u oooo", "Baddest guy ever liveth" filled the air from the boys around him. He adjusted his blue varsity jacket as he sat down on the pavement under a tree and smiled feeling hiself.
-scores na 1-1 now, halftime- he said to himself.

He stared at the beautiful well trimmed grasses and well tarred road of the popular Faculty Of Social Sciences inside the prestigous University Of Lagos, the university of first choice,
-choi, this school fine ooo, plus enough sexy kokolets full this place, Baba God help me pass my post jamb exam ooo- he thought to himself.

He was still lost in his thoughts when he heard a loud shout," kai, are you deaf , i said start entering the gate and you are relaxing, you this unserious looking brat, my friend will you run before i cancel your paper, oloriburuku" , a short round elderly woman probably in her 50s yelled at him in her thick yoruba accent,
-shey this woman dey mad ni, na me she dey yab like this, with her round nyash like agbalumo-
he almost said, as he got up and ran inside the faculty holding his exam slip in one hand and his Mathset in another hand, little did he know what the exam held in store for him.
*Meanwhile in another exam hall, in the same university, the faculty of law*

" Hey u, mr man with your neck like giraffe, stand up, submit your slip and leave the hall" a tall dark stern looking invigilator said.
"Sir i swear to God that made your father and mother, i am very sorry, it won't happen again" a short muscular figure begged".

Mr Ade was surprised at the innocent looking way Okechukwu replied him and also at the quick way he went on his knees. He wanted to form hardcore but the look on Okechukwu's face melted his stony heart as he said. "Better don't try that again, boy"
"Thank You Sir, God bless your kind heart".
Okechukwu smiled his mischievous smile as he sat down, his sharp brain had once again saved him. Okechukwu, a fair short guy with huge "lebe" as in really huge ones, angelina jolies lips times 2 were the size of his lips, he was a houseboy and apprentice whose oga had finally decided to send him to finish school due to the brilliance he had exhibited

His worst subject english was the reason he was giraffing, his spoken english could rival her excellency Mrs Patience Jonathan for guiness book of records. He looked back and when he saw nobody was looking peeped again at his neighbour's monitor, he was unlucky though as he heard,
"Raise your buttocks and fly out, Mr man, your luck has just ran out"....................
Re: The Clique- A Story by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Denrele took jemima to his room off campus. His girlfriend stayed in the popular Moremi hostel and this was the first time in their three weeks of dating he was taking her to his room. He lived with his roomate Obi aka Young Money.

Denrele, a tall handsome dark skinned dude had a thing with girls, infact he was nicknamed, ashawo by his close friends, his light skinned short pot-bellied roomate, lacking flows, charisma and good looks, and with a thick 'igbotic' accent whose main charm was his stupendous ill-gotten wealth, obi was the direct opposite of denrele. Well as they say opposite poles attract, this was a case for the two best friends

The lodge which was expensive and was mostly rented by yahoo boys and politicians children nicknamed High Rise, it had all the luxurious things of life you could ever ask for, a self-contained room with a 42 inch samsung plasma screen, a black micro sized PS3, an everblazing haier thermacool air conditioner and a large sized water bed lying on the floor, the room oozed class.

Obi was watching a seasonal film, spartacus 3 when denrele entered with jemima, they exchanged pleasantries and he went back to watching his movie unperturbed, denrele had informed him on the parole he wanted to 'lamba' but he was surprised to see him still relaxing with his big tommy wide open relaxing in the crib. Denrele then texted him on his white Bold 2 saying, "Mofo abeg nah, konji dey hook me, pls give me 30 mins only"
Obi grabbed his white Z10 from the floor and read it, he smiled mischievously as he finished reading it and replied "Ashawo pikin till you promise me say next time you go bring my own"

Denrele read and was vexed, he sighed as he typed back a reply "No wahala bro, i promise" carefully trying to hide his fone from jemima who was already so engrossed in the movie. Before you could say Jack Robinson, Obi stood up wore a shirt and then walked out, not before giving Denrele a wink as if to say, well done.

Denrele smiled as he saw obi walk out, he immediately reached for jemima's back zip as he kissed the back of her neck, but to his uttermost surprise she turned and pushed him off, "i can't" she murmured, "i​ am ....................
Re: The Clique- A Story by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
#Following
Re: The Clique- A Story by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
*Grabs alomo and groundnut,pushes Rozay from his seat and balances*....Rozay,''Attack from Pluto'' is gathering web and here you are.Abeg go update joor. grin
Re: The Clique- A Story by chade(f): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
#just strolling#

(1) (Reply)

Weep For The Country That Is Nigeria. / Surprise For Suitor (flash Fiction) / No Valentine Boo, I Cried Myself To Sleep Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.