Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals (1714 Views)

What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative? / Journalist Allegedly Beaten Blue And Black In Imo Over Political Matters / Great Speeches In African And Black History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Ajuran: 4:42am On Oct 28, 2013
Somali criminals are always indicted on terrorism. Somalis have a long track history of dying for a cause cheesy

Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Rivertemz: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Along with child sex trafficking and kidnappings.
Zoomalis crave bananas so much, that's why all their dishes involves bananas.
How come Zoomali Ajuran?
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Ajuran: 3:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Rivertemz:
Along with child sex trafficking and kidnappings.
Zoomalis crave bananas so much, that's why all their dishes involves bananas.
How come Zoomali Ajuran?

You are insecure and suffer from an inferiority complex.

If you must know, Banana was introduced to Somalis by malaysians.

It's actually many west africans who eat the dead carcasses of monkeys.
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Rivertemz: 3:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Ajuran:

You are insecure and suffer from an inferiority complex.

If you must know, Banana was introduced to Somalis by malaysians.

It's actually many west africans who eat the dead carcasses of monkeys.
You're too comfortable on this site, it's time to be confronted and make u feel uncomfortable, Somalis like u need to be taught a verbal lesson.

Lesson number one, you'll never admit how low and poverty deprived your people are in Africa. The lowest of the low. You may have had a great history hundreds of years ago, but today you are classed with the animals in the desert. Primitive beings with no futures.

Lesson number two, you hold on to your pasts to make yourselves proud of long lost deserted ancestral stories of a great Somalia that no longer exist, only on primitive boats hijacking western ships.

Lesson number three, I've never seen an african that enjoys eating bananas more than a Somali, you are the true apes. Your insults are merely a reflection of yourselves. Introduced by the Malaysians my ass lmao even the Malaysians don't eat as much bananas than Somalis. Learn to diversify your dishes..oh yh Somalis are the poorest whoops, you don't have time to create new dishes because you're getting food aid from the UN

smiley
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Rivertemz: 3:26am On Jul 11, 2015
And also the only thing that you are happy of is how. Beautiful your women are.
Because Yes your people are feminine, well done. The most feminine people in the continent.

Nothing masculine about your features, that's why your country is only good for its women, nothing else.
A w.h.o.r.e country loool
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Ajuran: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Rivertemz:

You're too comfortable on this site, it's time to be confronted and make u feel uncomfortable, Somalis like u need to be taught a verbal lesson.

Lesson number one, you'll never admit how low and poverty deprived your people are in Africa. The lowest of the low. You may have had a great history hundreds of years ago, but today you are classed with the animals in the desert. Primitive beings with no futures.

Lesson number two, you hold on to your pasts to make yourselves proud of long lost deserted ancestral stories of a great Somalia that no longer exist, only on primitive boats hijacking western ships.

Lesson number three, I've never seen an african that enjoys eating bananas more than a Somali, you are the true apes. Your insults are merely a reflection of yourselves. Introduced by the Malaysians my ass lmao even the Malaysians don't eat as much bananas than Somalis. Learn to diversify your dishes..oh yh Somalis are the poorest whoops, you don't have time to create new dishes because you're getting food aid from the UN

smiley

I am not too comfortable. I just stopped wasting my time on you fufu eaters. I finally finished my College degree and I am working a lot of overtime, I got my own place and life is good. I am gonna be getting married this summer.
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Rivertemz: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2015
Ajuran:

I am not too comfortable. I just stopped wasting my time on you fufu eaters. I finally finished my College degree and I am working a lot of overtime, I got my own place and life is good. I am gonna be getting married this summer.
Lool after all these years, ofcourse!
Of course you don't have time to waste your time and troll nairaland, somalinet must be boring.
Take your Axum, Somali 1,2,3,4 etc. Accounts With you.
And wow a wedding,hope you become a happy groom. Hope your marriage is filled with happiness, peace and boxes of bananas from the in-laws.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by gallivant: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ajuran:

College degree, don't you mean diploma? Did you major in bullshit? undecided

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Ajuran: 2:45am On Jul 15, 2015
gallivant:

College degree, don't you mean diploma? Did you major in bullshit? undecided

I live in America, we call it a college degree. We call it a high school diploma when you finish high school.
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 15, 2015
I don't know why out of all races and peoples in Africa, Somalis will come out with a SUPREMASCIST attitude.

You Somalis have failed to maintain a State of yours without even able to feed yourselves.

You Somalis form the bulk of the boat people plaguing Europe running away from your failed state.

Why and how you Somalis will think of yourselves as superior beats my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Ajuran:

I live in America, we call it a college degree. We call it a high school diploma when you finish high school.

Why not mogadishu? You famine displaced migrant

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Fash20: 3:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Wombraiders,gallivants and rivertemz abeg have a pity and kill the guy. I could not comprehend what the !diot meant
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 15, 2015
fresh any way ftc... where is my boy introvert am hitting jackpot today
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Ajuran:
Somali criminals are always indicted on terrorism. Somalis have a long track history of dying for a cause cheesy
So u mean Somalis are now white?
Which dreamland do you come from?

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Ajuran: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2015
imhotep:

So u mean Somalis are now white?
Which dreamland do you come from?

where in that sentence did you read that Somalis are white?

Bantus have been mentally enslaved to the point its not even funny
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Ajuran: 5:07am On Jul 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

Why not mogadishu? You famine displaced migrant

MOG city is coming back to life. I will go there to retire god willing.
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2015
What are u even saying?/you guys met before?
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Ajuran:

where in that sentence did you read that Somalis are white?

Bantus have been mentally enslaved to the point its not even funny
And mumu Somalis prefer suicide bombing to clear political reasoning.
Is your sister married to a Bantu?

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by jackpot(f): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2015
kingsolex:
fresh any way ftc... where is my boy introvert am hitting jackpot today
you've posted this same thing about 20 times! angry

stay off my mentions, dickhead! tongue
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Ajuran: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
imhotep:

And mumu Somalis prefer suicide bombing to clear political reasoning.
Is your sister married to a Bantu?

My sisters hate the way Bantus look, just like how bantus themselves down like how they look, this is why they wear wigs and bleach.
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Fash20: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ajuran:

My sisters hate the way Bantus look, just like how bantus themselves down like how they look, this is why they wear wigs and bleach.
Don't take this guy serious he is an imbec!le

Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ajuran:

Ok cool. Make sure you remain in Somalia and don't go parading around in Bantu territory.
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Ajuran: 4:51am On Jul 17, 2015
imhotep:

Ok cool. Make sure you remain in Somalia and don't go parading around in Bantu territory.

lol why would i live in a hiv infested bantu country?
Re: Difference Between Somali And Black Criminals by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ajuran:

lol why would i live in a hiv infested bantu country?
So u feel nice in the wild life park also known as somalia

(1) (Reply)

Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply / ambode was at Mile 12 market today. taking the campaign to the grassroot / The Buhari Of My Personal Experience-ignatius C. Olisemeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.