Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays (2651 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Tpave(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
Why is it that men are after working class women for marriage, nobody wants the normal house wife or ''ORIAKU'' again.
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by achinaboy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
because when u fall on your life hustle, u will see someone to back u untill u get back to ur feet

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Dygeasy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
I Doubt Anybody Wants A Liability As A Wife. Though Personally I Don't Mind If She's A Working-Class Or Not But Most Men Prefer A Working-Class Lady Cos They Don't Want Liabilities As Wives.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by vivianc(f): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
The same reason every woman wants to marry a rich man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by saintvc(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
I dont
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
NCOs the gals are the ones with the jobs these days . moreso bad ecomyno
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Ngenge(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
I cant marry an orthodox house wife without financial contributions into my life. Its archaic & obsolete. As a lady want make i get money,na so she suppose de relevant too. Marriage is like a partnership business where everyone makes input to make it work.
1. My family and hers are involved to be supported
2.If I die,what wil happen to my family when she cant make some money herself?
3. As I fit help her in domestic duties,na so she supose alleviate my financial burdens

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2013
vivianc: The same reason every woman wants to marry a rich man.
[size=60]seconded[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by everyday: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2013
It is because the Nigerian economy is so bad that it takes 2 working class parents to meet up with the financial obligations in a family
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Its not fair angry what happens to some of us who just want to sit at home and demand for shopping money undecided please advice grin
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Leyqute(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mondisweets: Its not fair angry what happens to some of us who just want to sit at home and demand for shopping money undecided please advice grin
one advice for u: Get your lazy butts off the sofa and go get a job! DAYUM!!
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by tpia5: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mondisweets: Its not fair angry what happens to some of us who just want to sit at home and demand for shopping money undecided please advice grin

Linda ikeji who is a woman like yourself, just blew 1 million on a dubai shopping spree, with no man anywhere in her vicinity.

Why dont you emulate her and get money without waiting for a man.
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Chartey(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
tpia@:

Linda ikeji who is a woman like yourself, just blew 1 million on a dubai shopping spree, with no man anywhere in her vicinity.

The kind of post that makes me follow you.
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Jbravo58(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
we all know that most of the things outside nw are mostly meant for women, and if that be the case she is to work in some ways and not always waiting for husband to come before she can afford #10 maggi or #200 underwear she saw in the market.
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Natty14(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
i am goal oriented. My achievements makes me happy. Dnt tell me 2 marry a house wife who will pull me down.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
tpia@:

make me angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Leyqute:
one advice for u: Get your lazy butts off the sofa and go get a job! DAYUM!!
go cut ur hair tongue
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by oluchijud(f): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
A tree cannot make a forest... Simple!
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Kanwulia: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2013
What man wants a LIABILITY OF A WOMAN? grin
She would only end up like BIANCA KE-KE OJUKWU. . .after he is gone. . .jumping from bed to bed while battling family members for 'PRO-PTYS' she did not work for.

Make she carry her azze come back from SPAIN. . . .Or she die leave those children to grow up in Nigeria!!!!
They will be ROASTED ALIVE by their older siblings for sure. . .

STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN. . .MAKE BETTER HOME-MAKERS! cool

You can't try your LUCK OR MISFORTUNES with us o! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by ediemafio(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2013
IT DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH D MAN HAS..IF U R DOING TOO WELL,WEATHER OR NOT SHE WORKS IS NOT A PROBLEM.FOR ME,I'D PREFER TO MARRY A FRESHER AND GET HER INVOLVED IN FAMILY BIZ,KPATA KPATA WE GO OPEN ANOTHER BRANCH/LINE OF BIZ.PRAY TO MAKE MONEY,IF U HAVE D MONEY,UR WIFE SEF GO LIKE B MADAM
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2013
Dygeasy: I Doubt Anybody Wants A Liability As A Wife. Though Personally I Don't Mind If She's A Working-Class Or Not But Most Men Prefer A Working-Class Lady Cos They Don't Want Liabilities As Wives.

So what part of A-China are you from undecided
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Meerahbel: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dygeasy:
I Doubt Anybody Wants A Liability As A Wife. Though Personally I Don't Mind If She's A Working-Class Or Not But Most Men Prefer A Working-Class Lady Cos They Don't Want Liabilities As Wives.
Yes o
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by simple250: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
This post is 2013 fast forward to 2023 if you marry liability as at 2013 come update us oooo HOW FAR

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
simple250:
This post is 2013 fast forward to 2023 if you marry liability as at 2013 come update us oooo HOW FAR
Your invite extends to women who married men who turned out to be liabilities to them as well, abi? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Every Man Wants To Marry A Working Class Woman Nowadays by Jewessgratitud3: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2023
To save their lazy @$$. Men have become so weak and lazy they now agitate for a shared responsibility with their spouses which is not supposed to be. Some even now relax and don't do anything because the wife is there providing.

The other day I pointed out something to my sister. I said 90% of the people working in the offices and schools are women. We looked at the market too. 95% doing business in the open market are women and ladies. Even the so called transportation business is gradually taken over by women and young ladies. This simply shows how lazier the men are becoming by the day. That is why women no longer have regard for them because they have sold their rightful place to the women.

(1) (Reply)

Spare The Rod - Spoil The Child / Wedding Cake Promo!!! / My 9month Old Wont Eat Am Gonna Run Mad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.