Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224433 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2015
@Stacydual I would love to meet you someday, especially at the group stage of the AC.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2015
majekdom2:
I dont understand what you mean by strong words .... My response to her posts may sound hard as I am not an indivdual who comes to a conclusion by mere hear talks . if I hear buhari was this and that before I was born , I would not condemn him until I give him a try as I understand opinion differs.
majekdom2- in a bid not to be partisan in this argument or discussion, i would like to make a clear point. stacydual came out and made a point to the house. However, your comments about how "she has just gone past teenage years" was not necessary. We are all adults here, and that is why we are all in this race, cos as stacydual reiterated, we all fall within the same age bracket for this recruitment. So a word of advice. When we make comments, let us try as much as possible not to personalise our comments. Stacydual made very substantive points, make ur points without being cynical or sarcastic...

Cheers all...

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Lewinskee:
Stacydual, Pride goeth before a fall. I remember the last time you came, you were bragging about how young you are. Now, you are reiterating it and also telling us about how you've been globetrotting on certain projects. REALLY Can you please stop?
oga Lewinskee- na wa oo..i am still looking for the Pride that u identified. You mentioned that the last time stacydual came she was bragging about how young she was. Still couldn't find where that happened. Be it as it may, i stand to be corrected, stacydual has made more constructive comments than most of us here. I personally have learned from her. I am not trying to patronise her, but just being sincere. Let us open our minds as no one person is an encyclopedia of knowledge.

Cheers all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2015
chuqqym:

majekdom2- in a bid not to be partisan in this argument or discussion, i would like to make a clear point. stacydual came out and made a point to the house. However, your comments about how "she has just gone past teenage years" was not necessary. We are all adults here, and that is why we are all in this race, cos as stacydual reiterated, we all fall within the same age bracket for this recruitment. So a word of advice. When we make comments, let us try as much as possible not to personalise our comments. Stacydual made very substantive points, make ur points without being cynical or sarcastic...

Cheers all...

SECONDED

Stacydual and Majekdom2 awesome arguments so far.

Lewinskee my bro, please free Stacydual, she has her freedom of speech bro, some of us actually enjoy her comments as regards her being 'young' and well traveled. Me na only cotonou I don go before go buy okrika wey I dey sell for oshodi (I hope I am not showing off too oh, lol)

In as much as I hate discussing politics, we cannot HELP TO BUILD A BETTER NIGERIA by ignoring the country's ruling class. Also, I feel these politicians are all the same sets of people, but some are worse than others. Fashola is 'bad' but Tinubu was worse.
The politicians we elect impact our lives whether we like it or not. Take the PIB for example, its been stalled only because of the set of people we have at the national assembly.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2015
Lol. Don't you guys get it? The thread was getting too politicized. Needed to shake it up a lil bit. I still sensed pride though... tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2015
chuqqym:

Cheers all...
I owe no apologies that I have got a different thought on issues which differs distinctly from the way many others have it . she made a point based on an arguement that a contestant is to old to govern , do you think this is necessary ? I think when you answer this , you will know where am going to and deal with your " partisan thoughts".
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Since politics its in the air right now I feel we should not shy away from discussing it in this thread. Apart from being a good past-time while we await the end of Q1 due date(like expectant mothers grin) i also feel it's imperative we discuss it because one way or the other the outcome of this forthcoming elections will affect directly or indirectly our chances of taking our respective careers to the next level with NLNG. Quite unfortunately many of us here including myself will not be voting due to one reason or the other but with strong arguements we can be able to convince those who will want to vote so as to enable them to make the right choices that will positively impact on our collective interest as a group of propective NLNG workers.

So my educated future colleagues I put the question to you all....who should we vote as president come feb 14th, GEJ or GMB?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
freeradical:
Since politics its in the air right now I feel we should not shy away from discussing it in this thread. Apart from being a good past-time while we await the end of Q1 due date(like expectant mothers grin) i also feel it's imperative we discuss it because one way or the other the outcome of this forthcoming elections will affect directly or indirectly our chances of taking our respective careers to the next level with NLNG. Quite unfortunately many of us here including myself will not be voting due to one reason or the other but with strong arguements we can be able to convince those who will want to vote so as to enable them to make the right choices that will positively impact on our collective interest as a group of propective NLNG workers.

So my educated future colleagues I put the question to you all....who should we vote as president come feb 14th, GEJ or GMB?
in as much as we want to be fact based nd focus on the reality on ground. Must it be between these two people?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
freeradical:

That's why there is a section on nairaland forum called Politics section...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by stacydual: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Prinzofparis:

in as much as we want to be fact based nd focus on the reality on ground. Must it be between these two people?

Thanks a lot for buttressing the point I have been making earlier.

Wow! How amazed am I.

Ok I am so sorry if I have offended anyone here.

The last time before yesterday I commented on this forum was probably around August 2014.

I never bragged about my age or felt subdued about it. If I can remember vividly, I was trying to ask a question as I was not yet used to the recruitment system here and it was my 1st time of knowing what nairaland was since I googled Nlng recruitment 2013 and I saw this forum.
I can't go through all the pages to see all comments, even realised the forum was shut down before I joined.
Just like I logged in yesterday and found people discussing politics, its effect on the recruitment, etc, I joined the conversation with my own little contributions (ok accepted, I type a lot, but please bear with me, I am not familiar with writing/typing in shorthand or abbreviations).

Someone insinuated I feel bad about the teenage years stuff, but with all honesty I don't because I wish I could even go back some years back. (In a context of being free and having fun) #imissmyteenagedays... I think adulthood sucks, all your close friends scattered all over the world *Sighs*. But since we are in this stage of life now, we have to live up to it and take the decisions ourselves.

Majekdom2 my dear, if you read through my comments yesterday I never judged buhari for being too old, I said "I JUST CAN JUDGE HIM BASED ON HEARSAY AND THE RESEARCH I HAVE DONE ABOUT HIM, SINCE I WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD YEARS AFTER HIS REGIME."
And you even made a comment earlier that it is the individual not the party (*copied from your post you quoted me earlier* "lastly, it is not about
the party but the individual.
voting for a less popular party
does not equate a credible
candidate.."wink , and now you say you support buhari because you believe the party has something new to offer! (*copied from your 2nd to last comment* "Am only a
supporter of buhari because
of the party he belongs to as I
feel they got something to
offer."
I just want to believe there's a misunderstanding somewhere along the line.

And I did not even register to vote, neither did I support Jonnathan or Buhari nor had this conversation been to change your mind about any of them.

Its either you are a Democrat or Republican or Neutral. It is hard to convince any of the two to ditch their parties, that's why there's always a presidential debate to convince the Neutrals.
That's exactly what's happening among pdp, apc and "the rest". Based on the neutral I have always been, I said; if I were to vote it will be Jonathan, but if I were to campaign will campaign against apc and pdp but for a smaller party. Then I also dropped an advice I guess.

The reason for the choice is that the few years I lived here before I left during secondary school and my nysc and few times I have been around, the projects and developments are better compared to the previous administrations. Sure-P road funded projects and the railway I was opportuned to see in kaduna, Abuja and Lagos-benin, Asaba-Onitsha road was the one that shocked me, could not believe we were passing the dreaded Onitsha (please *dreaded* is meant in good faith) then the electricity projects in ondo and kogi. Well I know the MegaWatts added cannot be sufficient for everyone, but I can guess the population and number of buildings 10years ago were lesser than now. And which administration (the ones I knew during abacha to obasanjo) added more than the present. So without sentiments even if Buhari or jonathan or any of my *smaller parties* will be able to completely solve the electricity challenge, rather its by increasing the number of people who have access to it gradually till it peaks. Its not necessarily gas turbines and Power plants, but a wind-power farm can solve the issue of power in some little villages located in windy and dry and desert areas who just make use of low/medium energy consuming equipments.

I rephrase the question you asked me and I say to you:
How many airports (local and international) were in Nigeria 8 years ago and how many people could afford to fly 8 years ago as compared to now?
If your answer is fewer airports and fewer people like mine is, then I believe there's progress in the management, pricing and acceptance of new airlines (atleast I just heard about medview last year, just googled and saw some new ones), upgrade and construction of some airortd, Yes! The cites might not be catchy or nice to me! but I accept patience is really rare in the thoughts of people in a developing nation like Nigeria, but we are all educated in this forum and we know such projects aint necessarily just gonna have a project duration of two years even with all risk assesment and analysis.
For example: Most oil and Gas projects from FEED to Completion and handover takes a minimum of 6years for completion, but because people don't travel through subsea pielines or offshore facilities, they and the press hardly disturb the government, but once profit sharing begins, the government is in trouble...
I believe its information and education that is paramount for a growing nations. Although I haven't been to any of the new universities, from what I can sense from your question, they aint looking so good I guess. But its a good starting point, let the schools start functioning and let the rich, old student, politicians and government grow and expand it with funds. At least I two uncles one attended FUTA and the other Nnamdi Azikiwe University awka and the joy and suprise on their faces when they were talking of not even being able to recognize their school anymore because of the tremendous developments and infrastructures on ground (please I am not saying its jonathan that is the cause of the school developments). I'm just saying creating new universities and schools is really a commendable achievement... After all histories of some universities and high schools in the UK started with locations in family sized houses.

Apologies to anybody or group of persons or institutions that are sensitive to government and political discussions who have been offended with any of my comments as I am just on a week holiday and less busy, just tryna exercise my brains and ideas here.

Scarlet, I always like the way you drop your comments since I joined this forum, it does put a smile on my face. So I give up.... No more political discussions from me!

Will love to have some discussions on Nlng, Oil and Gas if anyone can please come up with one, as I will love to learn even if its for this one week I'm free.

Yes!!! I just remember someone saying Nlng is not an oil and gas company sometime here, but I attended an event when I came for my nysc and NLNG were awarded the best Oil and Gas company in Nigeria.
You can google and confirm it.
Honestly I'm kinda confused when someone said it isn't an Oil and gas firm, in as much as I know their feed is gas and most of their products are Gases too, but will still ask questions.

Cheers ladies and gentlemen, have a splendid weekend.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
stacydual , This will be my last post as it concerns politics . It is clear the contest is between jonathan and buhari . Both candidates are a NO NO for me . I wish for my vote to count hence will be voting buhari reason being that he is from the apc as I believe the members of this party may give him the neccessary help when he gets there. I hope you understand now.
NLNG is an O AND G comp but not a multinational. I guess thats what the other folk meant .
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
[/b]Scarlet, I always like the way you drop your comments since I joined this forum, it does put a smile on my face. So I give up.... [b]

Gracias grin cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
scarletdp:

That's why there is a section on nairaland forum called Politics section...
I know there is a politics section before I decided to drop the post here, thank you very much. We are human beings here on this forum and not some robots. Why cant we discuss politics as it affects our collective interest right here on this very thread. In the course of our wait at different tyms in the past there has been a lot of digressions on this same forum which we all caught our fun with why cant politics be one of such.
@scarletdp, Attyms the way u respond to peoples comments is both condescending and downright rude. If you don't have any comments to make why bother quoting the post? Not picking any beef with you man but you have to chill at tyms before you rush to your keyboard and type.

Others on the thread pls feel free to bear your minds on anything that you deem necessary. Last I check it's a free country and everyone is still entitled to his own opinion.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Prinzofparis:

It's quite unfortunate those two I mentioned are our only viable options in this country. Not that we don't have others who would perform better but our political climate will never allow their ambitions to see the light of day. That being said we are stuck with GEJ and GMB in 2015 and we have to decide. So who will it be?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
freeradical:
I know there is a politics section before I decided to drop the post here, thank you very much. We are human beings here on this forum and not some robots. Why cant we discuss politics as it affects our collective interest right here on this very thread. In the course of our wait at different tyms in the past there has been a lot of digressions on this same forum which we all caught our fun with why cant politics be one of such.
@scarletdp, Attyms the way u respond to peoples comments is both condescending and downright rude. If you don't have any comments to make why bother quoting the post? Not picking any beef with you man but you have to chill at tyms before you rush to your keyboard and type.

Others on the thread pls feel free to bear your minds on anything that you deem necessary[b][/b]. Last I check it's a free country and everyone is still entitled to his own opinion[b][/b].

I would love to believe I'm. also free to air my opinion about not wanting to turn this thread to a Jona N buhari thread...

P.S.. I don't use my keyboard ... its spoilt... I use a voice recognition software...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
scarletdp:

I would love to believe I'm. also free to air my opinion about not wanting to turn this thread to a Jona N buhari thread...

P.S.. I don't use my keyboard ... its spoilt... I use a voice recognition software...
This thread has been a lot of things in time past.....mayb its just the season of Jona N buhari so we will get past that as well...no need to get paranoid.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
freeradical:
This thread has been a lot of things in time past.....mayb its just the season of Jona N buhari so we will get past that as well...no need to get paranoid.

Paranoid? Really ?... who is this guy? Do you know the definition of sacarsm?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
scarletdp:

Paranoid? Really ?... who is this guy? Do you know the definition of sacarsm?
Hehehehe.....I hope you dont think you have the monopoly of sarcastic comments do you. Mayb I was also being sarcastic when I said you sound fearful wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2015

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by process123(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thanks for re-opening the thread. I hope that's enough warning to those deviating from the topic of discussion.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by satura: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hope all your original credentials are intact. Q1 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
GetPosted:
Thanks for re-opening the thread. I hope that's enough warning for those deviating from the topic of the thread.
Have you gone through the 2006 thread? There were lots of deviation going on there(even plenty religious stuff) on a regular basis, yet the thread was never closed. I think these are part of what keeps the thread alive, and foster relationships. In that thread they were like one big family but in this thread, everybody is a stranger. angry

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Guys, let's keep politics out of here
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2015
Lewinskee:

Have you gone through the 2006 thread? There were lots of deviation going on there(even plenty religious stuff) on a regular basis, yet the thread was never closed. I think these are part of what keeps the thread alive, and foster relationships. In that thread they were like one big family but in this thread, everybody is a stranger. angry

God bless you... Someone is just flexing his muscles because he can, telling us what he thinks we need... mscheeeeewwwwww

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2015
satura:
Hope all your original credentials are intact. Q1 2015.
Good to go!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2015
@Stacydual A rare gem indeed. Please carry on with what you believe. It is the strength in you. I love your passion for the nation and its people, and would love to invite you to join the young A-team that will Change Nigeria with the weapon of Knowledge. Too bad this message is on a public domain. Cheers!

AwakeCompatriots@gmail.com

Thanks.

Dipo Adeeko
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by maikux: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2015
we r already entering d middle of Q1, 2015 n still expecting d mails to start dropping. I jst dont know y i cant revisit my prep tips, i'm not feeling like it will happen... (i mean d AC) considering dis election wahala... meanwhile am i sort of missing sbody here?? yeah ....DPLACEMENT pls where r u shocked
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
maikux:
we r already entering d middle of Q1, 2015 n still expecting d mails to start dropping.
... meanwhile am i sort of missing sbody here?? yeah ....DPLACEMENT pls where r u shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.