Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225027 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2015
where is my last comment angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2015
tk4rd:
Is this a known established fact.?? (statistical fact, stated fact, derived fact, or otherwise).. Or are u saying this based of the time difference between the only two batches of g.t recruitment they have done.??

This was Dplacement's answer when asked:

1998, 2004, 2008, 2015.

So there seems to be a pattern for graduate trainee recruitments

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2015
NanaF:

This was Dplacement's answer when asked:

1998, 2004, 2008, 2015.

So there seems to be a pattern for graduate trainee recruitments

I don't see a pattern there. Good morning guys!

I guess the story of the hen is trending today. So maybe there are lessons for us to learn from this long wait. Maybe!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2015
incredu:

I don't see a pattern there. Good morning guys!

I guess the story of the hen is trending today. So maybe there are lessons for us to learn from this long wait. Maybe!

Sorry I meant no pattern
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
NanaF:

Sorry I meant no pattern

Oh ok. Thought as much! No work today?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
incredu:

Oh ok. Thought as much! No work today?

There's work. Why?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bro, kindly remove your mind from resuming this year. Trust me that isnt happening at all. Several NLNG staff, said it on the interview day that resumption is Q1 next year. Inside 'SAUCES' have also maintained same. Also the staff on the AC day said 3months from when AC finishes. It finished about 1st week in August, so expect feedback from sometime middle of October. Lets just be calm and start being really expectant from say Oct 15th for the medical invites.

Shalom!

dway4ward:
My people, I want to resume this year. If our employers want to give the 1 month notice period, then we need to have offer letters by next Tuesday. It's really unusual to have December resumption. NLNG na beg I dey beg, do your boy well.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by windows98: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
prelinctus:

Every seven years.

Thanks bro, but that one long sha o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
I feel this to be true. I'll just like to know my fate very soon.
artmedia:
Bro, kindly remove your mind from resuming this year. Trust me that isnt happening at all. Several NLNG staff, said it on the interview day that resumption is Q1 next year. Inside 'SAUCES' have also maintained same. Also the staff on the AC day said 3months from when AC finishes. It finished about 1st week in August, so expect feedback from sometime middle of October. Lets just be calm and start being really expectant from say Oct 15th for the medical invites.

Shalom!

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
NanaF:

There's work. Why?

Cos u posted during working hours.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
artmedia:

Shalom!

Probabilities and permutations. No one knows. But the Father.

NLNG may just wake up tomorrow, and say oya all of you, make una go start training for Japan next week.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
missyuppy:

As in,wat more can we say? This recruitment process is getting boring and tiring.Are you sure NLNG is still interested in continuing dis process? And come to think of it, d previous stages were faster than this so why this delay? please NLNG,find time complete this process and let know where dey stand.its only fair...

We all survived the longest wait so far in this exercise, between July 2014 and June, 2015.

Waiting 5 months now ought to be a piece of cake, but I can tell you it's not! The anxiety and anticipation now is something else.

Tough or not.. I don't think it really matters. Cry, shout, fall sick, slap your boss #itsallowed. Let's just produce ourselves physically and mentally healthy when our success mails drop.

Nice to see SqlMastar again. BTW where's dpress, princeofparis, chm11??

#shalom

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Machini(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Djbaka:

We all survived the longest wait so far in this exercise, between July 2014 and June, 2015.

Waiting 5 months now ought to be a piece of cake, but I can tell you it's not! The anxiety and anticipation now is something else.

Tough or not.. I don't think it really matters. Cry, shout, fall sick, slap your boss #itsallowed. Let's just produce ourselves physically and mentally healthy when our success mails drop.

#shalom

We were able to survive that long wait because we had gotten feedback on how we performed.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
incredu:

Probabilities and permutations. No one knows. But the Father.

NLNG may just wake up tomorrow, and say oya all of you, make una go start training for Japan next week.
You just made my evening. Craziest comment of the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Djbaka:

#shalom

Machini:

We were able to survive that long wait because we had gotten feedback on how we performed.

Exactly, and because we got periodic updates on the status of the exercise. Chronicles:

>Success mail was in July and we were told to be on standby for the next stage.
>In December we got word that the next stage would be held late Q1 2015. And we later found out that the huge gap (July-December) was "due to ebola".
>Then early March this year we were told that Q1 2015 was no longer feasible due to rescheduled elections.
>In May, we were finally given dates for the AC.
>Then we were sent reminders early June.
Now this is September. If resumption is going to be Q1 2016, late September/early October wouldn't be a bad time for feedback mails to drop accompanied by a time frame for medicals.

But primarily, I think it is difficult now more than ever because of the added anxiety of thinking you could get cut at the final stage, just when you were about to make it through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Beadex1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gud evening.... Please Is there any place for industrial training in port Harcourt or akwa ibom state...as of today.......waiting in anticipation...Tanx
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Succinctly explained. Let me know quick whether to come back to naija and lounge for 3 months before resuming or hustle and process Australian work permit and never set foot in Africa again. Abeg decisions need to be made.
vantage7:

Exactly, and because we got periodic updates on the status of the exercise. Chronicles:

>Success mail was in July and we were told to be on standby for the next stage.
>In December we got word that the next stage would be held late Q1 2015. And we later found out that the huge gap (July-December) was "due to ebola".
>Then early March this year we were told that Q1 2015 was no longer feasible due to rescheduled elections.
>In May, we were finally given dates for the AC.
>Then we were sent reminders early June.
Now this is September. If resumption is going to be Q1 2016, late September/early October wouldn't be a bad time for feedback mails to drop accompanied by a time frame for medicals.

But primarily, I think it is difficult now more than ever because of the added anxiety of thinking you could get cut at the final stage, just when you were about to make it through.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
dway4ward:
Succinctly explained. Let me know quick whether to come back to naija and lounge for 3 months before resuming or hustle and process Australian work permit and never set foot in Africa again. Abeg decisions need to be made.

Please go to Australia. There. Settled. No problem again.

Why would you base your life decisions on a company hiring you? Hustle and process your Australian work permit. If it works and this also comes through then you can weigh your options and make another decision.

On another note, complaints are getting rather boring. I'm sure we can find better use for this thread before mails come in.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
NanaF:

Please go to Australia. There. Settled. No problem again.

Why would you base your life decisions on a company hiring you? Hustle and process your Australian work permit. If it works and this also comes through then you can weigh your options and make another decision.

On another note, complaints are getting rather boring. I'm sure we can find better use for this thread before mails come in.
that is why the jokes and prankdishing are necessary. but them wan dey lament
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sp500: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Abeg who get nokia charger?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 2:10am On Sep 23, 2015
sexyjob:
that is why the jokes and prankdishing are necessary. but them wan dey lament

I speak for myself, when I say I no even wan lament. The fact that it (lamenting) is now spontaneous is a cause for concern for me. This is so unlike me. Outside this forum, it is not even a subject I discuss. Since I am at home staring at the ceiling, it's tough.

Actually working on changing the situation. Anyone else with a better sense of humour can help us out. Wish I could!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2015
incredu:

I speak for myself, when I say I no even wan lament. The fact that it (lamenting) is now spontaneous is a cause for concern for me. This is so unlike me. Outside this forum, it is not even a subject I discuss. Since I am at home staring at the ceiling, it's tough.

Actually working on changing the situation. Anyone else with a better sense of humour can help us out . Wish I could!
You mean, like singing nursery rhymes, and trying so hard to be like basket-mouth.., and then, copying-and-pasting stale jokes from facebook and bbm.??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2015
There are 11 types of people in this world.
Those who understand binary, those who don’t, and those who realize this isn't binary.

Good morning. Have a great day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2015
Djbaka:

#shalom
Present sir
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Simple mathematical puzzle (thankfully, no BODMAS involved wink )…

What's are the next 3 numbers in the series: 31, 37, 41, ____, ____, ____ ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2015
spacyzuma:

43, 43, 41

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2015
spacyzuma:

43, 47, 53

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
incredu:

43, 47, 53

Correct. Too easy, right?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lcoq: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2015
spacyzuma:

Hmmm.. 6,4,2,0,-2 vs 6,4,2,4,6.
lemme intro a crazy possibility: 31,37,41,47,51,57. #jstkeepthreadalive
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
lcoq:

Hmmm.. 6,4,2,0,-2 vs 6,4,2,4,6.
lemme intro a crazy possibility: 31,37,41,47,51,57. #jstkeepthreadalive

Nope. 51 and 57 are invalid...

Perhaps, I shouldn't have used the word "series"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2015
spacyzuma:

Nope. 51 and 57 are invalid...

Perhaps, I shouldn't have used the word "series"
He is correct.. He proved to you that the series you presented above can be manipulated in many ways... You introduced a rhythmic-wave manipulation of 6-4-2-4-6, instead of the expected linear manipulation of 6-4-2-0-(-2)... Now, he took it further to introduce an abrupt-wave manipulation of 6-4-6-4-6-4..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Abeg where is airsaylongcon? It seems guys here could use another bridge-crossing puzzle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.