Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223796 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin

grin

grin

grin

grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
This fairy above me. grin
Why are u laughing like a laffing gas?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by weomet: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2016
prelinctus:

lipsrsealed
Bother no more. I know of someone that was a call center rep and got in back in 2007.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by weomet: 12:55am On Feb 15, 2016
weomet:

Bother no more. I know of someone that was a call center rep and got in back in 2007.

Honestly I wish I never knew this thread existed sef. I believe it's done more harm than good to me n a lot of others, though you guys might disagree.
The only two good things I can think about from this thread are 1. Just knowing u r not alone in it. 2. Light banter of people in a similar predicament. Banter that soothes a little. I could list a tonne of disadvantages...top on such list will be the constant tension of what could be and also the awareness of how many brainy people are in competition with u. I mean think of some analysis ur fellow potential GTs offer.
I know a couple of guys in this race and we went to school together. They are really brilliant. That doesn't help my "waiting".
The constant and ever changing "judgement" date doesn't help either. It just makes one nervous to even concentrate on ones job.
NLNG has messed up. Even though there were situations beyond their control. We have been treated anyhow. And that's a fact.
I am even pissed with myself becos of how much I want this job sef. I honestly wish I didn't want it so much. Shame on me. Not because of pride but I believe and sincerely think that we (at least a healthy number of us) are truly capable of greater feats than being a GT in an oil company and being so tensed about the job.
The bible says "be anxious for nothing". God forgive us for our anxiety.
To those that will enter we must believe that NLNG is not the bus stop of life, we still have to make great things and make NLNG great.
To those that won't, we still have struggle to make sure that NLNG is not the only place people want to work in.
If tomorrow is the day fine, good riddance to good rubbish. If it ain't, doubly fine I will go about making something of my life.
By the way I don't hate NLNG, but screw them mehn...they ain't God!

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 5:27am On Feb 15, 2016
weomet:

By the way I don't hate NLNG, but screw them mehn...they ain't God!

Heavy words, but they just convey the way many of us (I) feel at this point.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2016
0 days to go! All gadgets in close range. mails on autorefresh. alarms set. tear glands loaded to the brim #hopingfortearsofjoy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:20am On Feb 15, 2016
This recruitment will go down in history as the most frustrating recruitment process ever!!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2016
forkadict:

Hmmmm. I really wish I could talk.

Lemme say upfront that I will be surprised and very much so if @Kaitung's prophecy about tomorrow comes to pass. But please note, I am not in any way accusing him of being fake. We wait with bated breath together. My position on actual time of rapture has always being one of 'Neither the angels in heaven, nor the son of man knoweth but the father.' That has not changed.

Having said that, need i also say that I was only opportuned to hear 2 archangels mention ' The believers that will be joining us soon' at some point in the not too distant past.

As earlier mentioned, I really wish I could talk in black and white. Please pardon my cryptic post.

You're not Kaitung? Can this get anymore confusing?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2016
NanaF:

It's quotes like these that chase folks with Intel from this thread. Even if you tried connecting the dots (I didn't link him with the kaitun.g moniker) I think it's inappropriate for you making that connect obvious here. If he really was kaitun.g you would have blown his cover. N'obi everything we eye see na e mouth dee talk
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2016
Let me confess about that kaitung moniker... I am so sorry cry cry cry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2016
airsaylongcon:

It's quotes like these that chase folks with Intel from this thread. Even if you tried connecting the dots (I didn't link him with the kaitun.g moniker) I think it's inappropriate for you making that connect obvious here. If he really was kaitun.g you would have blown his cover. N'obi everything we eye see na e mouth dee talk

It's too early to be this grim. There's no chasing away. He's clearly not him.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2016
NanaF:

It's too early to be this grim. There's no chasing away. He's clearly not him.

Early?! When we are expecting rapture today? grin I have renewed my 4G data plan ọ. I no wan hear say demand sound trumpet I nor cun hear grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2016
Personally, I never took kaitung's prediction seriously.
Well, we still have about 10 hours to prove its authenticity.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Let the countdown begin

QMDT12151500

6 HRS TO GO.

grin grin grin grin

At least the thread ain't boring
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epic5: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2016
And what shall we do to Kaitung if his prophecy is wrong? Or right?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2016
I am so very alarmed at the way almost everyone here has attached significance to kaitung's predictions, an exact one at that. We don't seem to learn from experience. Check out all similar predictions that have been made. They've all failed. I have a feeling that this kaitung may just be someone among us trying to have fun with himself. As I have always stated, the only reliable source we have here is artmedia and he has said we shall get very soon, according to his source. Maybe you guys should re-read forkadict's last post to see why we should not cast on minds on this kaitung's predictions. As for me, I am emptying my mind and waiting for the right time cos # I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2016
epic5:
And what shall we do to Kaitung if his prophecy is wrong? Or right?
smiley smiley
There is nothing we will do if his prophesy is wrong. Most people will only ask him why it failed and hope whatever explanation and new date he gives us will be right the next time. And if he is right, some people will gladly pucker their lips and kiss his hand (read 'hand' as another part of the human anatomy most apt for kissing in this context) while praying him to divine their next fate in relation to this recruitment.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2016
This feels like a social experiment
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2016
Did y'all really miss LadyF's "confession"?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2016
ItsTime4me:
I am so very alarmed at the way almost everyone here has attached significance to kaitung's predictions, an exact one at that. We don't seem to learn from experience. Check out all similar predictions that have been made. They've all failed. I have a feeling that this kaitung may just be someone among us trying to have fun with himself. As I have always stated, the only reliable source we have here is artmedia and he has said we shall get very soon, according to his source. Maybe you guys should re-read forkadict's last post to see why we should not cast on minds on this kaitung's predictions. As for me, I am emptying my mind and waiting for the right time cos # I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness

Same here. Really not expecting anything Today. If it comes, Fine!!....

He did not categorically state that mails would drop Today. He only quoted "QMD1215", which could mean anything.

So, we can only but Wait. The best is to keep on with our usual activities, and when the Time comes, we shall await no more.

All the best to us all!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2016
ItsTime4me:
Allow people to hope bro. It is actually how some are able cope with the long wait and uncertainty without tearing their hair out. I hope u remember how angry people were before the last time they contacted us. Some people were already forming a lynch mob and haranguing the rest of us. All that was left was pitchforks and torches to set this thread on fire. That last message from NLNG returned them to their default settings. Trust me, u dont want to deprive them of their little hope and set them off again. It was a very funny episode for me though.

NanaF:
This feels like a social experiment
It might as well be. Even someone like me, who prides myself in my levelheadedness and indefatigable patience, is beginning to reach my limits. And I am beginning to feel someone somewhere is watching all these and grinning and probably taking notes too.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2016
ItsTime4me:
As I have always stated, the only reliable source we have here is artmedia

Correction ... Nicer is the only reliable source on this thread since 2013... so sad he's left us in the lurch. .. Artmedia is the guy who has a "sauce" and runs to the him for info. .. Nicer is that guy artmedia ' s sauce runs to for info before getting back to artmedia. ..lol

Nicer which way ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2016
scarletdp:

Correction ... Nicer is the only reliable source on this thread since 2013... so sad he's left us in the lurch. .. Artmedia is the guy who has a "sauce" and runs to the him for info. .. Nicer is that guy artmedia ' s sauce runs to for info before getting back to artmedia. ..lol

Nicer which way ?

Presently it is artmedia. Nicer used to be, his last post was in June 2015. Eight frustrating months back.

Come on!! Artmedia proved that time and time again. And for the guy that said he has not been very specific, remember "This is not the week" ??

Artmedia thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2016
scarletdp:

Nicer which way ?

grin smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Gbam!!!
rasheedtobi:

Presently it is artmedia. Nicer used to be, his last post was in June 2015. Eight frustrating months back.

Common!! Artmedia proved that time and time again. And for the guy that said he has not been very specific, remember "This is not the week" ??

Artmedia thank you once again.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2016
QMD1215 is here finally...@kaitung once it clock 1600hrs and we don't get the mail for your own safety just stay the heck outta this thread!...same goes to u @extraterrestrial
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2016
NanaF:

Nope, I am not @Kaitung.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Technocrat12:
We honestly dont pardon you.! Thats not fair at all.!

My apologies if you feel that way. But sometimes in life, it pays to view issues from others' perspective and not just yours. I am very sure that when the successful ones get in, they will understand why it is not wise to talk in black and white on issues like this. Ever heard of 'confidentiality agreement?'

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
freeradical:
QMD1215 is here finally...@kaitung once it clock 1600hrs and we don't get the mail for your own safety just stay the heck outta this thread!...same goes to u @extraterrestrial

LOLZZZZ. Me nko?

#SeekingAssylumTinzInTheShadows.

Attention:@LeoDivinci
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
God please let this process come to an end very soon. Let me have a life.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
We here know how little information we gave out after the AC, even though we signed nothing. There's just a way about this.
forkadict:

My apologies if you feel that way. But sometimes in life, it pays to view issues from others' perspective and not just yours. I am very sure that when the successful ones get in, they will understand why it is not wise to talk in black and white on issues like this. Ever heard of 'confidentiality agreement?'
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
forkadict:

LOLZZZZ. Me nko?

#SeekingAssylumTinzInTheShadows.

Attention:@LeoDivinci
No baba u r the livewire of this thread. If you go the light in this thread will dim. Keep us posted whenever the archangels even as much as sneeze in the most discreet manner you can. Thank God we have competent code crackers available. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.