Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225598 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol what can I say.... [size=13pt]Welcome to Page 325[/size] grin

So I know this is way off topic but shey you guys will come and vote for Mr. NL biko.

Vote for Fynestboi, he's a really nice guy with a good heart. cry Would be glad if/when he wins.

https://www.nairaland.com/fynestboi
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Guest01: 4:51am On Jul 06, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

if I give u better back hand slap ehn, your entire teeth will fall out of that mouth u are using to throw your so-called bone to your imaginary dogs. we've seen peeps who give topnotch info, Artmedia, Kaitung,forkadict, princeparis have intelligently made predictions that checked out repeatedly. They don't come here to insult the entire thread like u indirectly do.

oga if u are truly an NLNG staff, behave like one, u deactivated ur dplacement account for a reason..s keep it deactivated and shift from here...NLNG will call who she will call, when she will.

Hi RileyFreeman1,

Thank you for this epic response.

@Displacement, please say NO to "Charlatanism" and try to be a little bit professional. We have already studied the past trends of NLNG recruitment and we have an idea of what is obtainable. I asked you for specifics and not an idea of events which we already know.

@Tochiddy, trust me, the dude does not have our interest @heart like the other oracles.

To the rest of the house, lets keep praying while we wait and hope for the best.

Happy Eid-el-Fitr!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2016
Does anyone have a phone number for the Charles Hammond Clinic in Lagos? . This is a bit urgent. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
adhominem:
Does anyone have a phone number for the Charles Hammond Clinic in Lagos? . This is a bit urgent. Thanks.

+234 1 263 0138
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
adhominem:

+234 1 263 0138
+23414541414
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lol una no even send me and my campaign. grin

Jwhizzy how u dey?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
I will keep trying sha cheesy Here's what a nairalander had to say about why you should vote for Fynestboi...

agarawu23:
Please if you are my follower, please do take time to read this. wink he deserves to be crowned t
Mr Nl 2016. FYNESTBOI is the main MAN.

Who Is FynestBoi? Apart from being a moderator, who is the celebrated guy called Fynestboi?

1. He deservedly won the 2013 Moderator of the Year
https://www.nairaland.com/1550591/fynestboi-nairaland-moderator-year-2013

2. Same 2013, he clinched the NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker.
https://www.nairaland.com/1559503/nmat-award-most-active-moniker

3. Same 2013, he clinched the Award for the Most level headed Moderator, a symbol of humility, and deserving of a King.
https://www.nairaland.com/1559533/nmat...fynestboi-wins-most-level-headed-moderator

4. In 2014, Fynestboi rolled out the Nairaland Most celebrated personality of the year, which was clinched by IdowuOgbo and had prospects.

5. Fynestboi has been very prominent in Nairaland Interschool Debate, which I have been privileged to sit and watch alongside wonderful people.

Fellow Nairalanders, I enjoin you all to crown this wonderful lad the Mr Nairaland crown. No other person deserve it at this time.

My support for Fynestboi is deliberate and not for sentiment.

#I-StandWithFynestBoi

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Toen: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2016
ladyF:
grin

Looll LadyF, are u his campaign manager or will u share whatever money is involved with us grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Toen:

Looll LadyF, are u his campaign manager or will u share whatever money is involved with us grin

hehehe....Silver and gold have we not, what we have, we shall give unto everyone... Switlife may even drop some real recharge cards for us all as well. grin

But no be me be campaign manager, I would just love to see him win, dazall. smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
House, Any info ? Na like this we go dey dey?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by unyted(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hi Sexyjob!

Let's keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully this week, we will have a clearer direction. I am afraid the wait might be slightly longer for some peeps on waiting list though. All the best!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Heard of the change of guards? New NLNG MD, a certain Tony Attah.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Technocrat12: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2016
This silence is deafening...Any call-ups yet?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scholarBaba: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Really really deafening...men are humbled and waiting for full positive closure. The wait has been excrutiating.

tygrins007:
This silence is deafening...Any call-ups yet?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tisha123: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
one day would be the day
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ekoko1: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigeria is a very funny country, i started the race for the GT Recruitment and i fell out in the Computer-Based Test, after two years i obtained a masters degree and pursued a job oversees and i am earning about N1,000,000/month with other lovely benefits beyond my expectation. The job only took 3days for them to hire me. Please why is NLNG destroying people's lives allowing them to wait for so long. Congrats in advance to all the success applicants, but seriously why waste many people's time. I Thank God for answering my prayer. All the best
NPComplete:

I expect the offer letters to roll in this week. They will still be needing at least a month's notice at their current places of work. They might even get the letters next month if the company is targeting a September resumption date.
And in case u are just realising it, let me make it sink deeper: waitlisted=long thing
Forget about NLNG until the first batch resumes then maybe after they get in they will be privy to info on when the next batch will resume and share it with u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Boshemann(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
ekoko1:
Nigeria is a very funny country, i started the race for the GT Recruitment and i fell out in the Computer-Based Test, after two years i obtained a masters degree and pursued a job oversees and i am earning about N1,000,000/month with other lovely benefits beyond my expectation. The job only took 3days for them to hire me. Please why is NLNG destroying people's lives allowing them to wait for so long. Congrats in advance to all the success applicants, but seriously why waste many people's time. I Thank God for answering my prayer. All the best

Congratulations sah

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tisha123: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
where is everyone?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by McBab: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
I wonder too.
tisha123:
where is everyone?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2016
The thread shall rise again

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2016
lokodon:
The thread shall rise again

SOON grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Dfavouredone:

SOON grin
Like Today?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Echo Echo Echo Echo Echo.......
Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari......
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scholarBaba: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Today is 2nd of August.

2 Months since the mails already...waow time flies!!!

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tisha123: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
and they did as if they were ready for people o.
it's just not fair.
Shouldn't they have at least communicated sth?
alot of people are relying on this information to plan their lives.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Maybe someone need to called Forkadict from retirement from the thread now that artmedia has already deactivated his acct.

Any update to calm rising temper. smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dfavouredone:
Maybe someone need to called Forkadict from retirement from the thread now that artmedia has already deactivated his acct.

Any update to calm rising temper. smiley

Shaun Sir!

'Sup?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Welcome back sir

forkadict:

Shaun Sir!

'Sup?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
forkadict:

Shaun Sir!

'Sup?

We are fine o, but not too fine.

Nor vex o say we drag u come back from retirement.

Would like to know if you have info about what is delaying 'complete' closure of the process from our people (nlng).

The medicalisted people are still waiting, not to talk of the waitlisted peeps.

Whatsup boss, help boys, why this further delay? Thought they wanted to finish every sharp sharp. Forget say people nor dey comment too much o, dem still dey monitor proccedings, Lolz.

Meanwhile, I sent you PM, please respond.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dfavouredone:

We are fine o, but not too fine.

Nor vex o say we drag u come back from retirement.

Would like to know if you have info about what is delaying 'complete' closure of the process from our people (nlng).

The medicalisted people are still waiting, not to talk of the waitlisted peeps.

Whatsup boss, help boys, why this further delay? Thought they wanted to finish every sharp sharp. Forget say people nor dey comment too much o, dem still dey monitor proccedings, Lolz.

Meanwhile, I sent you PM, please respond.

Delaying as per what now? Resumption is scheduled for last quarter at least as of now. Whether this may change, I don't know. But to my knowledge this has always been the position for some time. So which delay are you talking about? Cos I don't understand. This is for the medicalisted folks.

That of the wait listed folks will take much longer. Of course this goes without saying.

I will endeavour to respond to your pm in due course.

With the obvious death of the thread, I hope I can now peacefully retire.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.