Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225306 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Technocrat12: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2016
NPComplete:

New people from d waitlisted? Well that's a good thing.

Yes that's it.!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
How did you know? Who told you? Were you there? Are you an HR in NLNG? Or do you fly and walk through walls invincibly?
Technocrat12:

Yes that's it.!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Technocrat12: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
lokodon:
How did you know? Who told you? Were you there? Are you an HR in NLNG? Or do you fly and walk through walls invincibly?

None of the above.!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Question & Answer

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2016
Offer letter go make you tell us the answer. No worry. Just few weeks away
Technocrat12:

None of the above.!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by FGUN14: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
lokodon:
Offer letter go make you tell us the answer. No worry. Just few weeks away
Bro Lokodon, I'm tempted to ask, How did you know offer letters are 'just few weeks away'? Who told you? Were you there? Are you an HR in NLNG? Or do you fly and walk through walls invincibly? smiley

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
FGUN14:
Bro Lokodon, I'm tempted to ask, How did you know offer letters are 'just few weeks away'? Who told you? Were you there? Are you an HR in NLNG? Or do you fly and walk through walls invincibly? smiley
Interrogation of life! Just let him be...you can't control these things. He might or might not be true,Nobody really knows. Just go on with your lives and hope for a better tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Technocrat12: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
FGUN14:

Thank you.!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Let's keep the speculation a bit toned down. Everyone is on tenterhooks as it is.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 4:02am On Oct 17, 2016
Even a year away is still few weeks let alone something like a month or two away
FGUN14:

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 4:03am On Oct 17, 2016
I hail you bro. Bonny bound badt guy
airsaylongcon:
Let's keep the speculation a bit toned down. Everyone is on tenterhooks as it is.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 4:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Advice of life. You are right bro. We should just go on with our lives.
tygrins007:

Interrogation of life! Just let him be...you can't control these things. He might or might not be true,Nobody really knows. Just go on with your lives and hope for a better tomorrow
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
So I met these guy working with You Know Where sometime ago.
And we spoke at length for almost an hour or so.
And he told me high level prepz is being made to bring in 39 Techies and 41 Non-Techies who should have been in by Independence Month.
Since Independence month has passed, Q1M1 is very much sancrosanct.
He even referred me to the Monday/Tuesday Guardian where You Know Who advertised for Vendors to apply for expansion of the plant. It seems they are going for modular expansion as against the 7th Wagon.
Just tot to share this with my peeps.

We are almost there...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bless you. Q1M1 it is. But any allusion in the one hour conversation to when that coveted call or mail would come through?
dane15:
And he told me high level prepz is being made to bring in 39 Techies and 41 Non-Techies who should have been in by Independence Month.
He even referred me to the Monday/Tuesday Guardian where You Know Who advertised for Vendors to apply for expansion of the plant. It seems they are going for modular expansion as against the 7th Wagon.

We are almost there...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Precedence will guide you....
lokodon:
Bless you. Q1M1 it is. But any allusion in the one hour conversation on when that coveted call or mail would come through?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
History matched
dane15:
Precedence will guide you....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lokodon(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
dane15:

We are almost there...
@ bolded, I think an expansion in the industry parlance means addition of wagons. So, the advert should be an indication that Wagon 7 is still on point.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2016
Expired
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2016
It is well
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

lol, the people who pronounce four as pour have hijacked your recruitment.
pray hard!...Sai Baba
Technocrat12:

Yes that's it.!

My PIN is 2B133AFC. It will be an honor to share a table with you and exchange our speculations and transform them to reliable facts.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
dane15:

My PIN is 2B133AFC. It will be an honor to share a table with you and exchange our speculations and transform them to reliable facts.
Thanks.

Hi, we are talking already, waitlisted group
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Yet another month gone……NLNG a truly world class company…..#wewait
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Technocrat12: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2016
ceetee:

Hopefully November it is.!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
October not yet gone
ceetee:

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
I feel peeps will get called from January 2017
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Prinzofparis:
I feel peeps will get called from January 2017

So January is no longer the felt resumption date anymore. It's now the felt call up date. Hahahaha. Una go wound person for this thread. Make God sha answer all of us prayer

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
NPComplete:

So January is no longer the felt resumption date anymore. It's now the felt call up date. Hahahaha. Una go wound person for this thread. Make God sha answer all of us prayer

Amen..lol..you know nlng like 6 months per paragraph
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
In this NLNG story book, the writer takes 6 months to write an episode...even game of thrones is learning
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by charlycharly: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2016
NPComplete:

The stuff is even first quarter self.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by josephdukedone: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by josephdukedone: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ewo oooo see comments ..... I never thought people will still come here and comment ooo seriously. I thought we all have our different groups we formed with barricades hahaha e no contain us lol . It appears we do not have enough information to keep to ourselves, suddenly we now want to develop a 'togetherness' LOL.

People will always be people, bety why we were together before oooo then suddenly..... Medicalisted .... waitlisted .... we are still all GTs. Soon sha we will get in....

Anyways our ogboge company never ready for us. we dey wait ooo. LOL

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheArchangel(f): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please house, how do register and apply for jobs on nlng portal.?
Thanks in anticipation for your candid responses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.