Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:41 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1217791 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2017
airsaylongcon:
Y'all took the SM campaign too far

346 pages on Nairaland is SM. So whatever happened had nothing to do with SM. NLNG is not a serious company. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Y'all took the SM campaign too far

Lol. Please don't do this. Do not blame the victims, who are rightly disappointed and frustrated and WERE right to speak out on the less-than-fair treatment.

NLNG are the ones that took this recruitment exercise tooooooo long and far.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Happy New Year, all!

I remembered this thread today and decided to drop a greeting. Cheers!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Hassan1022(m): 2:46am On Feb 07, 2018
Have they changed changed their mind?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Guest01: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
It’s exactly 3 months since we received the closure mail from NLNG, I had to open the mail to read it once more and it brought back all the recruitment memories. Sometimes I feel like we wasted four years waiting on a recruitment conducted by a company we all believed had high international standards, but alas, it was no different from the regular Nigerian recruitment. It’s quite unfortunate and painful the way the recruitment ended. I believe we all learned various lessons from the recruitment, we should all wear the experience like an armour.

I guess we have all moved on and found solace in our various endeavours. I pray that God opens bigger doors and grant us our heart desires.

One love!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Guest01:
It’s exactly 3 months since we received the closure mail from NLNG, I had to open the mail to read it once more and it brought back all the recruitment memories. Sometimes I feel like we wasted four years waiting on a recruitment conducted by a company we all believed had high international standards, but alas, it was no different from the regular Nigerian recruitment. It’s quite unfortunate and painful the way the recruitment ended. I believe we all learned various lessons from the recruitment, we should all wear the experience like an armour.

I guess we have all moved on and found solace in our various endeavours. I pray that God opens bigger doors and grant us our heart desires.

One love!!!

This is very subjective. The guys who got in believe they work for the best company in Africa, and won't really remember any wait you refer to.

In the end, everyone will be alright. One love!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sololo: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hmmmm... And you guys had to bring back these memories.....
Met some wonderful guys thru this process though
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Guest01:
It’s exactly 3 months since we received the closure mail from NLNG, I had to open the mail to read it once more and it brought back all the recruitment memories. [b]Sometimes I feel like we wasted four years waiting on a recruitment conducted by a company we all believed had high international standards, but alas, it was no different from the regular Nigerian recruitment. [/b]It’s quite unfortunate and painful the way the recruitment ended. I believe we all learned various lessons from the recruitment, we should all wear the experience like an armour.

One love!!!
you could have built a strong company in 4 years.forget about international standard, the standards are there for shareholders not you. You really have not moved on with your post. I am here to motivate you, forget about world class company, forget they will advertise job positions. the space is big enough for you todo your thing.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Guest01:

One love!!!

My brother that recruitment was of high standard and no where near regular Nigerian recruitment. They did the best they could despite recession hoping that situation can improve so they don't disappoint many, the main reason for the delay! Over try dey worry them sef!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2018
Spatman:

My brother that recruitment was of high standard and no where near regular Nigerian recruitment. They did the best they could despite recession hoping that situation can improve so they don't disappoint many, the main reason for the delay! Over try dey worry them sef!

You're very correct. Which oil and gas company was still recruiting during those period of low oil price, recession and national misadventure. They managed the situation the best they could. They are not exactly proud about the delay themselves anyway.

All thesame, God has still have best plans for everyone.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2019
Yanabasee bro, I had to quote you on a dead thread. I'm from the Nigerian customs service thread. Please can you message me on Whatsapp? My contact is on my signature

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
yanabasee:

I swore and I will never go against it... I'm not ever going to contribute to helping anybody again... here's an attached evidenced that I helped my brother and sister with federal government jobs....

The Custom list was sent to FCC yesterday and it's leaving FCC today... I struggled to get a slot for myself on B.Sc but it was very difficult.
and this will be my last reply on

Bro if you will shut out everyone cos some people pissed you off, of what benefit is your connection to a struggling job seeker like me who does not know anybody? Just think about it. It's normal for people to tag everyone a scam, it's how our society is. You shouldn't blame them much

I'm not hell bent on the customs service anymore. I didn't even apply with o'level. I applied with BSc but I'm not getting my hopes up. I have seen your comments on various government sectors recruitment threads so I know you see more than the ordinary. I'm just trying to create a relationship with you. Who knows, you might help conquer my search for a govt job. Help a brother
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by femoric(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
so this thread is now as good as dead? Naija which way
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by stanisbaratheon: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Guest01:
It’s exactly 3 months since we received the closure mail from NLNG, I had to open the mail to read it once more and it brought back all the recruitment memories. Sometimes I feel like we wasted four years waiting on a recruitment conducted by a company we all believed had high international standards , but alas, it was no different from the regular Nigerian recruitment. It’s quite unfortunate and painful the way the recruitment ended. I believe we all learned various lessons from the recruitment, we should all wear the experience like an armour.

One love!!!

I laughed when I read that emboldened line. As far as Nigerian government controls the majority share in NLNG, don't expect 100% transparency and honesty.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by evelynking80: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
http:///2IzF9jH
Working from the comfort of your home is amazing..... it gives you time for family and friends.click on the link to get started
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by RAGP2020: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nnn
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by EvaMeghan: 4:04am On Jul 30, 2020
It’s no secret that Microsoft Excel is being used by millions of organizations to create and analyze charts, organize business information, complete complex equations. Excel offers users virtually limitless possibilities for calculating the simplest functions and fulfilling a number of other tasks. The program allows you to set formats, save cell values, work with formulas, transfer and change them in a convenient way.

The things individuals, businesses can do with Excel is nearly limitless… and some of the largest companies around the globe are already requiring its employees to be Excel proficient.

How would you rather celebrate this holiday than learning a rare skill; Kindly click on this link to register for our Excel Training; https:///31eBMIb

ITS FREE
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by orient53: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pranking is allowed to initiate instataneous heartbeats but....wen list drops, number of pages from d last will tell
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by BluntCrazeMan: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
I need to get refreshed on what really happened along the line.
You know, I stopped waiting in 2015 and moved on from 1st of January 2016.
I stopped following this Thread too.
Sometime in March 2016, I got a regret mail..
Chaaiii...
But I didn't flinch.
I had already moved on with other stronger plans for my life, and was thankful to God that I first moved on with my life before I got the regret mail.
But I just decided to peep back and know how it all finally ended for those ones that Continued the wait.
The Train-7, I hope they later started off with it?
How many people were finally recruited after the whole thing?
For those that finally got recruited,, how is the experience at Bonny??
Is the experience worth the wait and the sacrifices??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by BluntCrazeMan: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
spacyzuma:
I was among the waitlisted candidates. I just received an email from NLNG.

============================================================================
Dear *******,
With reference to your participation at the NLNG Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Exercise and our earlier notification that you were waitlisted within the validity period of your interview result, we would like to inform you that the validity period of your interview result has elapsed from 20th November 2017.

Consequently, the NLNG GT Recruitment Exercise is now considered closed and your participation in this exercises is deemed closed as well.

We would like to thank you for your interest in our company and wish you the best in your endeavours.

Sincerely,
NLNG Recruitment Team.

This email is just wind blowing leaves over a grave that I have already covered & cemented. Since early 2016 (when I realised buhari was killing Nigeria), I had decided to focus on my current job and forget returning to Nigeria. IF NLNG had offered me the GT role, I would have turned it down as I don't believe the company or Nigeria are improving anytime soon.

My condolences to all other waitlisted candidates who have been praying and hoping to be called.

Cheers, pals. All the best. smiley
Waitlisted??
Woowww...
I've missed a lot shaaa..
Hehehehehe..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by BluntCrazeMan: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
spacyzuma:
I was among the waitlisted candidates. I just received an email from NLNG.

Dear *******,
With reference to your participation at the NLNG Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Exercise and our earlier notification that you were waitlisted within the validity period of your interview result, we would like to inform you that the validity period of your interview result has elapsed from 20th November 2017.

Consequently, the NLNG GT Recruitment Exercise is now considered closed and your participation in this exercises is deemed closed as well.

We would like to thank you for your interest in our company and wish you the best in your endeavours.

Sincerely,
NLNG Recruitment Team.

This email is just wind blowing leaves over a grave that I have already covered & cemented. Since early 2016 (when I realised buhari was killing Nigeria), I had decided to focus on my current job and forget returning to Nigeria. IF NLNG had offered me the GT role, I would have turned it down as I don't believe the company or Nigeria are improving anytime soon.

My condolences to all other waitlisted candidates who have been praying and hoping to be called.

Cheers, pals. All the best. smiley
Was anyone recruited at-all sef??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by BluntCrazeMan: 3:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Alnilam:
NLNG! Dear Waitlisted, we will all rejoice soon in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by BluntCrazeMan: 3:33am On Jul 28, 2021
dotdotdot:
Bros abeg make una epp me too o.
I'm also "medicalisted" on top dis matter and yet no mail.
My Brother..
Please, were the medicalisted later recruited??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by BluntCrazeMan: 3:39am On Jul 28, 2021
thegreengooner:

grin grin grin

If you were previously successful, then your continual success is assured. Congratulations.
So, how many GTs were finally recruited in the end?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by BluntCrazeMan: 3:48am On Jul 28, 2021
unyted:

You really do not need to comment if you have nothing reasonable to say. For your information about 13 people were recently offered employment from the waitlisted group. So who says more people can't be called?
Ok..
At least, that's better than Absolutely Nothing..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by BluntCrazeMan: 4:23am On Jul 28, 2021
pantyboy:
The latest big boys /girls of nlng I hail o. Hope you all arrived bonny safely...As you resume tomorrow I wish you all a successful career with the prestigious nlng.
Were they up to 100 GTs that were recruited?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by BluntCrazeMan: 4:47am On Jul 28, 2021
sexyjob:
Lol
OK I want to be added to the medicalled and the wait listed groups
grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Overwatch: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Guys I applied for NLNG and I just took SHL aptitude test for the second round validation test.

Please do any of you know why this shl test is conducted more than once?

Cus this my first time taking this test for a second time for a just particular company.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
So, how many GTs were finally recruited in the end?

It is not my place to confirm or deny any assertions.... wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.