Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1217821 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kbit09: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
pantyboy:
I will advice the waitlisted to just move on and forget about NLNG. The info I got is not encouraging to the waitlisted.

In as much as i want to belief that you advising outta good will (thanks) (but no thanks). Am waitlisted n av been on d move just like all other waitlisted.... but to forget( as u advice) is to loose hope, n hope is something have seen in large quantity with my fellow waitlisted guys. For the fact that the curtain is still open n no closure has been made, we hope it won't be late for NLNG meeting up with some of us...God is more than faithful, His will must be, either the way we hope for or not but His will is best...but until then we will not forget because we are #blessed...#hopeful...#jeremiah29:11

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2017
People keep saying move on, move on! If we didn't move on, we will still be at the AC Venue. The truth is that when it come to NLNG, there are really not much places to move on to.
Why do you think they have low staff turnover?
This recruitment is a miracle in itself and God is not done with all of us. He wants to show us that he can do anything, anyhow, anywhere and at any time. Come to think of it NLNG will most probably be getting the most experienced set of GTs ever. It will be a waste of resources and time they have committed, if the project is closed half way.
Third party independent forecasts also suggest that business has improved in 2017 when compared with 2016.
Not forgetting the fact that additional 64 GTs' total annual remuneration is a couple of million dollars which should be immaterial from what I know.
Moreover, Trains 7 and 8 are crucial to the future of the company if it ever wants to remain competitive which means GTs are definitely needed and it would help NLNG if they can be trained before the expansion starts so they can have enough time to put what they learn to use.
NLNG has repeatedly said the expansion will create room for about 18,000 jobs. So 140 GT roles out of 18,000 jobs is not even enough.

Hopefully, the amendment masterminded by those bent on destroying the company will be quashed soonest.

Online.Recruitment@nlng.com, we have missed your emails so much, and in case HR is reading, please kindly send something positive this month like PEME and resumption email. Thanks so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pantyboy: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2017
There's a limited number of gts nlng can take for now. The rest will be operators. They are already making arrangements to start their own process.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
pantyboy:
There's a limited number of gts nlng can take for now. The rest will be operators. They are already making arrangements to start their own process.....

...for now...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
dane15:
People keep saying move on, move on! If we didn't move on, we will still be at the AC Venue. The truth is that when it come to NLNG, there are really not much places to move on to.
Why do you think they have low staff turnover?

you really have not moved on then. If you have you will find that there are so many places you can. Yes, NLNG is fabulous, great but does not mean there are no better places for you. They have low staff turnover just like many IOC's do but we have seen great people emerge in Nigeria that never even had the opportunity of being in a service firm talk more IOC. One of the greatest fear of man is rejection after a long wait of hope and optimism. I have been there quite a number of times and I realised it simply means it wasn't for me and that "God" is saying something... If you believe in him. I understand your point clearly and pantyboy. At my quiet time, I just wish things can work they way we all wish
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
pantyboy:
actually, hopefuls know this.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
majekdom2:
you really have not moved on then. If you have you will find that there are so many places you can. Yes, NLNG is fabulous, great but does not mean there are no better places for you. They have low staff turnover just like many IOC's do but we have seen great people emerge in Nigeria that never even had the opportunity of being in a service firm talk more IOC. One of the greatest fear of man is rejection after a long wait of hope and optimism. I have been there quite a number of times and I realised it simply means it wasn't for me and that "God" is saying something... If you believe in him. I understand your point clearly and pantyboy. At my quiet time, I just wish things can work they way we all wish

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not yet seen. Iyanu maa sele. Just watch...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dane15, I like your spirit but forget about NLNG and explore your life. If you follow the industry closely, you will see so many things differently even if you don't have first class information/ source in NLNG. The government for reasons known to them are not helping matters in my own opinion. They have their reasons and why they are doing all they are but when you compare what's happening in the industry especially LNG in other countries you begin to wonder what t problem is. These same companies that have shelved projects in Nigeria are investing massively in Mozambique, Tanzania, Ghana and Angola. I read somewhere that the PIB is over 17 years.. imagine that bill was not passed for 17 years till oil lost its value. Passing PIB will be a waste of time for Oil as personally I don't think Oil will ever be what it used to be. This is just an instance of things that are supposed to be working but are not. The LNG business is not different. I don't want to sound discouraging but this same God might just be telling you to harness something different really.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
dane15:

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not yet seen. Iyanu maa sele. Just watch...
it's not always about what we want but God's plan!!! I am not discouraging, God might be saying something else. Just listen carefully and check inwards!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
dane15 is now the Sexyjob of the waitlisted crew. cheesy

The truth is that there is nothing Pantyboy has said that is news. Anyone that has visited Bonny Island recently can say something similar. And nobody's word can be taken seriously here considering the numerous rumors that have dogged this recruitment with most of them turning out to be false. It is safe to say only the NLNG management knows whats going on. So dane15 could be right. Anything can happen soon.

That said, let those that feel the need to move on move on. Let those that want to keep hoping keep hoping. Let each person do according what makes him feel happy. Only God knows how many times I have moved on from this recruitment. Here I am again. Still commenting. Let me move on again smiley

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pantyboy: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
NPComplete:
dane15 is now the Sexyjob of the waitlisted crew. cheesy

The truth is that there is nothing Pantyboy has said that is news. Anyone that has visited Bonny Island recently can say something similar. And nobody's word can be taken seriously here considering the numerous rumors that have dogged this recruitment with most of them turning out to be false. It is safe to say only the NLNG management knows whats going on. So dane15 could be right. Anything can happen soon.

That said, let those that feel the need to move on move on. Let those that want to keep hoping keep hoping. Let each person do according what makes him feel happy. Only God knows how many times I have moved on from this recruitment. Here I am again. Still commenting. Let me move on again smiley

Mr man every info I gave earlier is as authentic as "rising of a new day" the waitlisted should move on as there are better opportunities than nlng. Like I said they are done with gts. Nlng really spend alot on this recruitment. I heard about 1 billion naira was utilised.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sololo: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
pantyboy:

Mr man every info I gave earlier is as authentic as "rising of a new day" the waitlisted should move on as there are better opportunities than nlng. Like I said they are done with gts. Nlng really spend alot on this recruitment. I heard about 1 billion naira was utilised.

Never say never bro. Am sure the waitlisted are not and have not been static while waiting. However, until they send a mail officially, Never say never.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tukzyeazy: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2017
What will be, what will not be...doubts, speculations, assertions et al. My 2 cents on this is, as much as I don't want to believe that NLNG are keeping the waitlisted as replacement for those who were selected and will reject the offer or fail to show up at the resumption date, that however is my speculation. If by the end of this month, assuming all new intakes has resumed, and we don't get any form of a mail, I am guessing we still in consideration. That being said I am still hopeful regardless and urge my fellow waitlisted not to despair; regardless of the outcome. We didn't come this far to lose, we would be settled one way or the other. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2017
pantyboy:

Thank you for your 'solid authentic info'... It's the best info we've received in months from the surest sauce on NAIRA LAND.... So you mean the absorbed Gts will spend a few months in bonny before they go to the UK?... Wow that's excellent news sir..

Keep it up...are you sure u know anything about this recruitment??..

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2017
Wait listed guys, it doesn't take Nlng anything to blast regret mails.... It's been over one year and they didn't send any regret mails, which obviously means that they probably have plans for those still interested in the job.

Besides what's the worry for?.. For heavens sake the first guys haven't even resumed work.... Tech guys will be traveling in a few days... The non tech will have to chill for now.

Lets just be patient and let Nlng clean its mess by itself.
This recruitment is already abnormal. 2013-2018 for graduate trainee recruitment. 5 years... Some of us got our first degree in less.

About moving on... Its not that easy but if Nlng decides to dish out regret mails for the wait listed, people will definitely move on.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dreal4mula: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2017
pantyboy:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Bros come oo, who ask you ? Them send you ? Don't come here and say nonsense again oh or else or else .....just keep your trash in your pants. Aiit mate.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Fihto: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pls what is the current situation for operators trainee
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pantyboy: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
The latest big boys /girls of nlng I hail o. Hope you all arrived bonny safely...As you resume tomorrow I wish you all a successful career with the prestigious nlng.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by donspero(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
please ny news for this year graduate operator training, has any exam been written, has any one got an invitation mail? pls need answers thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
pantyboy:

LOL.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Technocrat12: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Technocrat12:
http://punchng.com/global-lng-glut-may-hit-nigeria/
NLNG executives have emphasised the need for Nigeria to pursue gas investments uncountable times-http://energymixreport.com/ex-nlng-md-urges-fg-shareholders-work-towards-trains-78-fid. But we know how things go with the Nigerian Government. They cry after the damage has been done i.e the case of PIB that ought to have been passed 17 years ago. There may not be tangible investments even if passed tomorrow as the value and future of oil is very uncertain. Yes Nigeria will be affected by this glut but countries like Mozambique, Tanzania, Ghana, Angola, Senegal and even South Africa will be the ones to enjoy. I hope one day I will be able to understand what our problem is really.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Technocrat12: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Exactly.! Thats just it.! Well said.!

majekdom2:
NLNG executives have emphasised the need for Nigeria to pursue gas investments uncountable times-http://energymixreport.com/ex-nlng-md-urges-fg-shareholders-work-towards-trains-78-fid. But we know how things go with the Nigerian Government. They cry after the damage has been done i.e the case of PIB that ought to have been passed 17 years ago. There may not be tangible investments even if passed tomorrow as the value and future of oil is very uncertain. Yes Nigeria will be affected by this glut but countries like Mozambique, Tanzania, Ghana, Angola, Senegal and even South Africa will be the ones to enjoy. I hope one day I will be able to understand what our problem is really.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello Sexyjob, I know we got off on a wrong note the last time. I guess I was overwhelmed by the DELAYED response from NLNG.

Congratulations to u and many others who have resumed in bonny. Sure u are having a blast. Pls reserve our spaces there too 'cos though I have since moved on,I and many others remain hopeful....

Meanwyl, Should we really remain hopeful? Since uv been there, r there any indications we wld b called up soon? I mean the "W" listed guys...

Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kbit09: 3:00am On Sep 11, 2017
pantyboy:
To the new intake of nlng a hearty congratulations. ..You have indeed tried to make it this far.I will advice you all to be ready to work, work and work for NLNG. For the single ladies be smart and know what you are doing if not your chances of meeting a guy to settle down will be slim. The new staffs will be exposed to 3 to 4 months OJT in bonny before nlng will send you to UK for more trainings. Always remember good pay comes with a lot of expectations and responsibilities. Have a great day and try to enjoy your stay in RA , bonny as your 2 bedroom apartments are ready. grin

@bolded.....this is so authentic like the rising of a new day grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lambalamba: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2017
kbit09:

@bolded.....this is so authentic like the rising of a new day grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Youths from Bonny Kingdom in Rivers State on Monday staged a protest against the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas Company for allegedly failing to carry out its corporate social responsibility, especially in the area of employment. The youths, who marched to the NLNG facility in Bonny Local Government Area of Rivers State, said they had not benefitted anything from the firm since 1996. The leader of the protesters, who identified himself as Ezekiel Hart, said, “Few months ago, we got a hint that the NLNG was employing 81 graduate trainees. We thought it was a joke; so, we tried to make enquiries. Later, we got the fact that the 81 slots were already filled. “We wrote to NLNG management to find out why the company would embark on such a project without carrying along the Bonny indigenes who are graduates. But the company did not listen to our concern. “This morning, our youths came out in their numbers to protest the injustice. We are saying that as host community we deserve the right to have some slots.” When contacted, the NLNG Manager, Corporate Communications, Mr Tony Okonedo, told our correspondent in a telephone interview that stakeholders were already working towards resolving the matter. http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/09/bonny- youths-protest-against-nlng.html
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by crispyjay: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
You know one thing about hope is it remains existence until the end, (Positive or Negative closure)...That's the very epitome of hope itself. For the one that has moved on he would still hope somewhere in his heart as little as it may seem that it be positive, the truth is you cant fight it. Its not over until its over. The problem is not the WL hopefuls but the recruitment system/process that has not met the expectations of onlookers and remains inconclusive. For now this process remains a seed sown, that you never know when it germinates, but it sure happen! Ciao guys

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
crispyjay:
You know one thing about hope is it remains existence until the end, (Positive or Negative closure)...That's the very epitome of hope itself. For the one that has moved on he would still hope somewhere in his heart as little as it may seem that it be positive, the truth is you cant fight it. Its not over until its over. The problem is not the WL hopefuls but the recruitment system/process that has not met the expectations of onlookers and remains inconclusive. For now this process remains a seed sown, that you never know when it germinates, but it sure happen! Ciao guys

Well written...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by softrise: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
for those that took part in the last NLNG test, pls did u sign up for the free test practice through the link provided?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by softrise: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
for those that took part in the last NLNG test, pls did u sign up for the free test practice through the link provided? pls, ur responds will be highly appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.