Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1241611 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
PrinceOfParis you are the man.

The Boss has spoken.

Feeling Awesome.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
PrinceofParis: Funny people, I guess you are all prepared for Assessment center which is why nobody is asking questions relating to it. Kudos.
I have some question though,
Panel Interview:
CAN WE MEET YOU?
HOW WAS SCHOOL DAYS? CHALLENGING OR STRESSFUL?
WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH NLNG?
TELL ME ABOUT A TIME YOU WORKED WITH A TEAM AS TEAM LEADER AND ANOTHER AS TEAM MEMBER.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WORKING IN AN ISOLATED LOCATION?
IN 3 WORDS WHY SHOULD WE EMPLOY YOU?
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST MOTIVATION?
HOW DO YOU RELAX?
IF YOUR IMMEDIATE SUPERIOR TELLS YOU TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS CLEARLY AGAINST THE COMPANIES POLICY, WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEXT LINE OF ACTION?
WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ABOUT THE PIB?
DO YOU FOLLOW CURRENT TRENDS IN THE NEWS?
WHAT ARE THE MAJOR PRODUCTS OF NLNG AND HOW DO THEY DIFFER FROM ONE ANOTHER?
WHICH COUNTRY IS THE GREATEST MARKET FOR NLNG PRODUCTS?
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE?
................................................................................................
Presentation:
A COMPANY DECIDES TO ESTABLISH TWO RESTAURANTS, ONE FOR YOUTHS, ESPECIALLY STUDENTS IN THE TERTIARY INSTITUTION AND THE OTHER FOR HE WORKING CLASS. IF THE COMPANY HAS SIX LOCATIONS AS OPTIONS i.e UNILAG, UNIBEN, UNIPORT, LAGOS ISLAND, ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT,..pick the best two locations giving reasons and backing your choice with positive points thereby convincing your audience (company officials) to establish their restaurants in your prescribed locations.
Group/team Work:
You are a construction team and have been assigned to partition the outlines of the walls of a building to be used for automobile assembling.
What are the factors you will consider?
How will you work with and as a team?
Is result your major aim or the steps required to get to the result or both?
If one of your team members is rude, insulting, nonchalant and arrogant, how do you deal with this?
Do you give glory to your team for your individual brilliance or you take glory for yourself?
Are you a constructive critic, moral builder, think tank, deep listener?
Are you a Religious person?..
if you are a trained sea man and you have a safety button on a ship in case of severe damage to the ship to avoid sinking. You have never used this button in a real life ship crisis and your ship was sinking in the middle of the ocean, do you pray before locating the button?

...................................................................................................
The above is rhetoric, you can answer in your mind, ignore or share your answers here if you are cheerful enough. Ideas prepare the mind for the unexpected thereby creating confidence to face any challenge. Guess you guys can add more questions to prepare your minds ahead of the AC..
Omo ,see EXPO ! *smiles*

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
DPlacement:

@PrinceofParis interesting post! You are indeed very bold!

By the way, this is in no way a rhetoric.

These questions were pretty much asked verbatim at the assessment centre in 2007.

I do not know and am not in a position to find out if the same questions will be asked 7 years later but as I said before, you don't need to overache your brains in preparing for the assessment centre.

I advise all successful to just relax and not be too bothered about what questions are asked or what format it will take.

If you are good enough to get to this stage, a lack of preparation will not hinder your progress.

If you are good, you are good.

Oga Dplacement thank you for your confirmation of these questions. Buh you stated earlier that you weren't part of the 2007 intake, I humbly ask, how did you know abt the familiarity of the questions? Are u part of the 2007 interviewer?

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
okzcorp:

Oga Dplacement thank you for your confirmation of these questions. Buh you stated earlier that you weren't part of the 2007 intake, I humbly ask, how did you know abt the familiarity of the questions? Are u part of the 2007 interviewer?
Dont be suprised Dplacement could be a line manager. Who knows if he is babs omotawa.lols
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auroraborealis: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
majekdom2: Dont be suprised Dplacement could be a line manager. Who knows if he is babs omotawa.lols

This guy, you almost had my thought. But what I can sense with my "6th sense" is that he/she is in the recruitment team (from all indications). Probably, one of the Managers.

I do hope I'm right.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
DPlacement works in HR, and he's here to provide a 'humanely' face of your future employers!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
auroraborealis:

This guy, you almost had my thought. But what I can sense with my "6th sense" is that he/she is in the recruitment team (from all indications). Probably, one of the Managers.

I do hope I'm right.
H
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Cinderluv: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have a feeling Oga Dplacement is not really here to represent Nlng in the official sense. He's probably just doing us nairalanders a big favour. He also has a social life now. My thoughts anyway.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
majekdom2: He doesn't work in the HR dept, but sure has been in NLNG for sometime. only few HR personnel would be at the AC . We would have more of managers ,senior operations executives of each line.
cheesy Then you don't know how HR works. HR is not just about recruiting. Well, enough said. Oya, someone should change the topic to something else. Say; Asian - Nigerians / Shell - Total - Eni Quota system grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Loool! See as peeps are worrying themselves, trying to decode The Oracle's true identity grin
Well goodluck to you...

Now back to the matter:
They said we should relax and be ourselves at AC. I key into it...

interviewer: Why do you want to work in NLNG ?
sqlMaster: well, to be honest and sincere, I really want to work in NLNG because it's an oil & gas company and the pay is mouth-watering.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
davide470: cheesy Then you don't know how HR works. HR is not just about recruiting. Well, enough said. Oya, someone should change the topic to something else. Say; Asian - Nigerians / Shell - Total - Eni Quota system grin
of course HR concerns everything about staffing ... payroll , compensation and benefits , personnel logistics ... your presumption wrong I guess .
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
auroraborealis:

I do hope I'm right.
sorry , I didn't mean to qoute you but the guy that said he was in the HR .
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auroraborealis: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
majekdom2: sorry , I didn't mean to qoute you but the guy that said he was in the HR .

It's ok, you really didn't need to. I very much understand it was a mistake.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Savant(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
@okzcorp, thanks for the mention. I feel valued.

The answers to these type of questions are subjective: one just has to select any option and then generate reasons for the choice made fully cognizant of the pros and cons for making such decisions. I believe the aim is to check ones leadership acumen, persuasion skills, analytical ability and initiative.

My choices are therefore University of Lagos and Lagos Island respectively. I will give concise explanations for arriving at my decision.

In establishing a Restaurant for the youth particularly those in the Tertiary institution I considered the following factors.

1. Population base

I could be wrong but I believe UNILAG has more students and facilities than any of the other universities mentioned. This invariably means that the school would be a better and perhaps more viable market for my restaurant. Also considering they have alot of programmes being done in the school like Diploma, all levels of PGD programmes with perhaps the greatest range of courses available and a lot of their facilities being used on lease by different companies and individuals across all walks of life then it is logical to assume that there would always be a large customer base at any point P and time T.

2. Accessibility

UNILAG is in Yaba. Yaba can be considered as a bit central in terms of its characterization as rural or urban. It is not too far from the mainland and also a mere '3rd mainland bridge' away from the Island. Except on very special days it is uncommon to find gridlock traffic on one's way to the school which gives credence to its accessibility.

3. Employment Base

This is an offspring of point 1. In this case I am considering the fact that it will be reasonably easy to find employees for the restaurant considering that a large population such as Lagos' will consequently have a significantly higher number of unemployed individuals willing and able to work for the restaurant.

4. Visibility

Considering how Well-known and visible UNILAG is I have no doubts that we would enjoy a lot of patronage from Akokites as well as Lagosians in general.

5. Security

The spates of bombings by BH and even cultist wars and killings are not rife within the school and its environs. People should have least reservations concerning visiting as they would to a place like UNIBEN OR UNIPORT where such wars seem to be the order of the day.

6. Facility/nearness to raw materials

There would be a handful of buildings to pick from should one decide to lease it and considering how cosmopolitan Lagos is, it would be equally easy to acquire the necessary furniture that the restaurant will require, the electricals and even the food stuff and ingredients needed for cooking. Everything you need is in Lagos.

My reasons for selecting Lagos Island for building the second restaurant is somewhat similar to my points above and may only differ in that Lagos Island for the most part houses the bourgeois of the city: those more akin to patronise the restaurant. Also, most of the better paying jobs are situated on the Island and as such is a viable catchment area for the working class. Power supply is reasonably better than that in PHC and even if ABUJA might enjoy better power supply than Lagos it pales in the area of the workingclass population (which should be cogent in selecting a location). Also, there are more filling stations in lagos than Abuja and one can easily gain access to these stations to replenish stock of the required Fuel needed to augment the said 'power supply'. Lagos is definitely more secure than Abuja.

I am sure there are more reasons but I am typing from my phone and I am also currently out of ideas. You should give me your own opinion and if/when possible constructively criticize mine too.

Cheers mate.

12 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
SQLmaster1:
interviewer: Why do you want to work in NLNG ?
sqlMaster: well, to be honest and sincere, I really want to work in NLNG because it's an oil company and the pay is mouth-watering.
There's no Oil in NLNG grin

Savant can write long stories sha
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
davide470: There's no Oil in NLNG grin

Savant can write long stories sha

Lol... Thought I was the only one that noticed it.. I guess the sudden jibe aimed at SQL has got his mind worked up
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
We are in business. Thanks to princeofparis
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Savant: @okzcorp, thanks for the mention. I feel valued.

The answers to these type of questions are subjective: one just has to select any option and then generate reasons for the choice made fully cognizant of the pros and cons for making such decisions. I believe the aim is to check ones leadership acumen, persuasion skills, analytical ability and initiative.

My choices are therefore University of Lagos and Lagos Island respectively. I will give concise explanations for arriving at my decision.

In establishing a Restaurant for the youth particularly those in the Tertiary institution I considered the following factors.

1. Population base

I could be wrong but I believe UNILAG has more students and facilities than any of the other universities mentioned. This invariably means that the school would be a better and perhaps more viable market for my restaurant. Also considering they have alot of programmes being done in the school like Diploma, all levels of PGD programmes with perhaps the greatest range of courses available and a lot of their facilities being used on lease by different companies and individuals across all walks of life then it is logical to assume that there would always be a large customer base at any point P and time T.

2. Accessibility

UNILAG is in Yaba. Yaba can be considered as a bit central in terms of its characterization as rural or urban. It is not too far from the mainland and also a mere '3rd mainland bridge' away from the Island. Except on very special days it is uncommon to find gridlock traffic on one's way to the school which gives credence to its accessibility.

3. Employment Base

This is an offspring of point 1. In this case I am considering the fact that it will be reasonably easy to find employees for the restaurant considering that a large population such as Lagos' will consequently have a significantly higher number of unemployed individuals willing and able to work for the restaurant.

4. Visibility

Considering how Well-known and visible UNILAG is I have no doubts that we would enjoy a lot of patronage from Akokites as well as Lagosians in general.

5. Security

The spates of bombings by BH and even cultist wars and killings are not rife within the school and its environs. People should have least reservations concerning visiting as they would to a place like UNIBEN OR UNIPORT where such wars seem to be the order of the day.

There would be a handful of buildings to pick from should one decide to lease it and considering how cosmopolitan Lagos is, it would be equally easy to acquire the necessary furniture that the restaurant will require, the electricals and even the food stuff and ingredients needed for cooking. Everything you need is in Lagos.

My reasons for selecting Lagos Island for building the second restaurant is somewhat similar to my points above and may only differ in that Lagos Island for the most part houses the bourgeois of the city: those more akin to patronise the restaurant. Also, most of the better paying jobs are situated on the Island and as such is a viable catchment area for the working class. Power supply is reasonably better than that in PHC and even if ABUJA might enjoy better power supply than Lagos it pales in the area of the workingclass population (which should be cogent in selecting a location). Also, there are more filling stations in lagos than Abuja and one can easily gain access to these stations to replenish stock of the required Fuel needed to augment the said 'power supply'. Lagos is definitely more secure than Abuja.

I am sure there are more reasons but I am typing from my phone and I am also currently out of ideas. You should give me your own opinion and if/when possible constructively criticize mine too.

Cheers mate.

I'd favour ur disposition about locating the student restaurant in unilag but however I have something diff In Mind for the working class restaurant. I'd go for locating that one in Abuja because profitability is the overall aim of business and we all know that the disposable income in Abuja is higher than other states. What this means is than an average worker in Abuja has more to spend or is more comfortable with spending than an average worker in lagos which explains why they can cope in such expensive city. My point is the restaurant would be more profitable if located in Abuja. Also there exists the advantage of relative monopoly. I say relative because Lagos is a commercial hub and there are bound to be more restaurants per square mile than Abuja where such things are not everywhere as compared to lagos. I know this to be true as I Have lived in both cities.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
DPlacement:

@PrinceofParis interesting post! You are indeed very bold!

By the way, this is in no way a rhetoric.

These questions were pretty much asked verbatim at the assessment centre in 2007.

I do not know and am not in a position to find out if the same questions will be asked 7 years later but as I said before, you don't need to overache your brains in preparing for the assessment centre.

I advise all successful to just relax and not be too bothered about what questions are asked or what format it will take.

If you are good enough to get to this stage, a lack of preparation will not hinder your progress.

If you are good, you are good.
Thanks, my questions were actually rhetoric because I have my own version of answers to them, and I said its rhetoric, also as a way out just in case some E-troublephillic people decide to insult me for the post, (you know humans are unpredictable these days) they can decide to ignore.
Yes, I am also of the view that we need not bother our heads over the assessment centre questions, because if you are good, you are good. I think 95% at this stage of the campaign are good, they can only be better, hence the post. Besides more knowledge won't kill will it?.
I don't expect these questions at the assessment centre this year, I expect different questions entirely, but you can prepare for Gmat Exam by reading SHL and other psycho metric test questions. It puts you in the right frame of mind. (Talking about me).
Thanks once again for the assistance you have been on this thread, may God bless your hands for your work and your brain for your thought......
Happy Salah to the house.

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
okzcorp:

I said 'dplacement' was not recruited in 2007 and NO, I wasn't an interviewer in 2007.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mastersplinter:

I'd favour ur disposition about locating the student restaurant in unilag but however I have something diff In Mind for the working class restaurant. I'd go for locating that one in Abuja because profitability is the overall aim of business and we all know that the disposable income in Abuja is higher than other states. What this means is than an average worker in Abuja has more to spend or is more comfortable with spending than an average worker in lagos which explains why they can cope in such expensive city. My point is the restaurant would be more profitable if located in Abuja. Also there exists the advantage of relative monopoly. I say relative because Lagos is a commercial hub and there are bound to be more restaurants per square mile than Abuja where such things are not everywhere as compared to lagos. I know this to be true as I Have lived in both cities. Forgive me if I fall short in creative writing when compared to the Likes Of savant, dplacement and the Rest. Na afternoon school I go.
I think i will stick with servant on this, although he didnt state the advantages of having the two restaurants in the same state... One of which includes reducing expenses by building a common ware house for the two restaurants for storage of foodstuffs and other materials would also reduce labour costs by having just one group of maintenance personnel for the two centres since there is proximity between yaba and the island.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
majekdom2: Dont be suprised Dplacement could be a line manager. Who knows if he is babs omotawa.lols

At this point in time, I am neither a Line Manager nor Babs Omotowa.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2014

1. Population base

2. Accessibility

3. Employment Base

4. Visibility

5. Security

Cheers mate.
Good points bro, but don't you think competition against restaurants that are already a tradition in Lagos will give you a good run for your money? As compared to places like UNIBEN, UNIPORT and ABUJA?...if I am to choose I will definitely go with UNIPORT and ABUJA....taking growth, long term sustainable development and Profitability amongst every other reasons some of which you have mentioned above.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
auroraborealis:

I do hope I'm right.

I am not in the recruitment team

1 Like

davide470: DPlacement works in HR, and he's here to provide a 'humanely' face of your future employers!

I do not work in HR

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Cinderluv: I have a feeling Oga Dplacement is not really here to represent Nlng in the official sense. He's probably just doing us nairalanders a big favour. He also has a social life now. My thoughts anyway.

You are almost correct.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
mcpat:
I think i will stick with servant on this, although he didnt state the advantages of having the two restaurants in the same state... One of which includes reducing expenses by building a common ware house for the two restaurants for storage of foodstuffs and other materials would also reduce labour costs by having just one group of maintenance personnel for the two centres since there is proximity between yaba and the island.
My Uniben production Engineer, smart guy, but here you will be limiting your restaurant to only one zone and probably one set of customers when you can have more. Remember that customers are your best form of advert. I believe having your restaurants in two different states with considerable profitability will give room for expansion. This is why banks don't just remain in one state. They rather have ten branches spread over ten states than 2 major states.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
DPlacement:

I said 'dplacement' was not recruited in 2007 and NO, I wasn't an interviewer in 2007.
Then Dplacement was recruited in 2008 and was part of the 2007 Graduate recruitment process and prolly encountered these set of interview questions during his assessment same year (2007) smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2014

1. Population base

2. Accessibility

3. Employment Base

4. Visibility

5. Security

Cheers mate.

Weldone the SAVant one, I knew you got it. Splinter you did a nice one too neva bother about your write up as you wud be expected to speak. Next is:
Dplacement (He should also share his thought, he is part of us)
Ikenna
Aphrodite
Tolutweey
Erza
Okeyjames
Obidadon
Davide
SQL is last on the list. grin (Ask Y bro)
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MAKEWAY2029: 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
DPlacement:

Riddles in the Dark, Smeagol vs Bilbo Baggins. So the guy who was recruited that year was Dplacement not dplacement. Simple data checking riddle solved. Thanks guys for your cooperation.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2014
MAKEWAY2029: Riddles in the Dark, Smeagol vs Bilbo Baggins. So the guy who was recruited that year was Dplacement not dplacement. Simple data checking riddle solved. Thanks guys for your cooperation.

Buhahahahahahaha... i just can't get enuf of ds dude....nice one by prince of paris anyway...just an advice for all ya wanna decode Dplacement faithfuls...its way too obvious he doesn't want his identity revealed... Give d dude a break c'mon... Does he have to spell it out for u...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drKally(m): 12:32am On Jul 29, 2014
You have all made valid points. Since i'm an accountant, i'd be concerned with two things. Maximising profit and minimising cost. My first choice would be Uniben, because of the following reasons.
1. Cost of business place: the cost of Renting a business place in uniben is relatively cheap compared to unilag and uniport.
2. Cost of Foodstuff: It is cheaper to procure foodstuff for the operation of a restaurant in uniben compared to the other schools.
3. Customer Base: Lagos is a metropolitan city with lots of restaurants already competing for customers,a new entrant into this market would have so many challenges with winning some customers over, they might have to do aggressive promotions,all these would have a negative effect on profit.
4. Staff renumeration: Workers in unilag and uniport are more likely to ask for bigger renumerations and better conditions of service than in uniben. Every business man loves cheap Labour.
It would be easy for a business to thrive in uniben with minimal cost,Hence bigger profits for expansion.
My second choice would be Portharcourt. I'd pick Ph for all the reasons i listed above and more.its really difficult typing with my phone,i'd do justice to that when i get to the office.
N/B pardon my grammar and punctuations,i'm a man of very few words.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.