Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224711 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
PICK UP 4 GLASSES OF HOLLANDIA FOR MYSELF grin grin AND PASS THE REMAINING 12 TO 12 LUCKY GUYS.
how about the jugs of cowmilk you sucked out earlier this morning. grin
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
PICK UP 4 GLASSES OF HOLLANDIA FOR MYSELF grin grin AND PASS THE REMAINING 12 TO 12 LUCKY GUYS.
how about the jugs of cowmilk you sucked out earlier this morning.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
See men wey sabi! Oya Three Gbosa for una!!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
majekdom2: grin how about the jugs of cowmilk you sucked out earlier this morning.
E NO SWEET REACH HOLLANDIA JOOR
angry angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
By this time next week, this place will be buzzing. The ones marching on would have known themselves, and others would sadly have to call it a day with the NLNG campaign. but Surely greater better things ahead for them, by His grace.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 30, 2014
artmedia: By this time next week, this place will be buzzing. The ones marching on would have known themselves, and others would sadly have to call it a day with the NLNG campaign. but Surely greater better things ahead for them, by His grace.
Fact of life....take the good whole heartedly, learn from the bad and use it to make the next good.
Even after NLNG has employed, there will still be both good and bad news in life, people will have to deal with it.

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2014
It starts soon. Congrats to us all.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by odyy: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Hi guys, thanks for doing a great job and digesting d issue @ hand. Kudos to u all. Congrats as d success mails arrive.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by joxiri: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2014
All this starts soon
When exactly
@ dplacement a heads up now won't be bad
Its already been 5 weeks
Everyone is pretty sure our results would be out in the next 2 weeks tops
So revealing what date not wnt be bad dplacement
With the way you meticulously release information
Now would be an appropriate and consistent time sir!!!
At the very least 31st of jult/1st of aug
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
joxiri:
All this starts soon
When exactly
@ dplacement a heads up now won't be bad
Its already been 5 weeks
Everyone is pretty sure our results would be out in the next 2 weeks tops
So revealing what date not wnt be bad dplacement
With the way you meticulously release information
Now would be an appropriate and consistent time sir!!!
At the very least 31st of jult/1st of aug

Learn not to bother yourself with things you have absolutely no influence over... blv me, its for the best.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MAKEWAY2029: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
On team work and individual glory, ever been in a team that flopped at a task? When you are lambasted every member feels the shame, though in your heart you may curse the fella who brought all dem bright ideas during the task but that wont stop the shit on your face from stinking. In times of success the glory should be shared. You may have all the bright ideas but sometimes a simple nod or 'I agree' from a team mate is enough contribution. I watched a team present a report once and this guy kept saying, 'I did...I did...I decided...I chose...' and only one word came to my mind, 'public masturbation' - two actually. You could see a longing for spilling blood on the faces of his team mates. Next time that fella brings up a bright idea, someone is gonna oppose him for the sake of it, APC vs PDP style.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MAKEWAY2029: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
On team work and individual glory, ever been in a team that flopped at a task? When you are lambasted every member feels the shame, though in your heart you may curse the fella who brought all dem bright ideas during the task but that wont stop the shit on your face from stinking. In times of success the glory should be shared. You may have all the bright ideas but sometimes a simple nod or 'I agree' from a team mate is enough contribution. I watched a team present a report once and this guy kept saying, 'I did...I did...I decided...I chose...' and only one word came to my mind, 'public masturbation' - two actually. You could see a longing for spilling blood on the faces of his team mates. Next time that fella brings up a bright idea, someone is gonna oppose him for the sake of it, APC vs PDP style. PS: in the next team task all the bright ideas may come from someone else and you dont want them to treat you like a homeless person when presenting the report.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DoTheNeedful: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
artmedia: By this time next week, this place will be buzzing. The ones marching on would have known themselves, and others would sadly have to call it a day with the NLNG campaign. but Surely greater better things ahead for them, by His grace.

The highlighted is the reason i am yet to join the AC preparatory class angry being organized here.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sexylove123(f): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
As the time when the SHL results draw nearer, i want everyone to be strong incase he/she gets a negative or positve mail. I was told by my SOURCE that less than 10 % will be called for AC. When i asked why, he said not that other people failed but they cannot accommodate everyone. I also asked him when will AC take place and he said hopefully in September. Also asked of quota system and he said he can't answer such question because it is official.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Omo everybody for here get source o. Na only me no get source o. make una fill me in na.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by excellentobanz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Atleast you know where Chibok girls dey
okeyjames: Omo everybody for here get source o. Na only me no get source o. make una fill me in na.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
My sources say the first stage was a waec test and the second stagge an Shl test. He said the results of the Shl test are currently being processed and I asked when it will be released. He said I should just know it will come out and that all results anywhere in the world surely comes out upon a day. He also said the next stage is an assessment test. I asked for which company and he said for Nlng

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MAKEWAY2029: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
okeyjames: Omo everybody for here get source o. Na only me no get source o. make una fill me in na.
Try ketchup sir, it is also a very good sauce.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2014

i like you. smiley
i like you very much as a friend and a brother. smiley
i want to fill you in ...*just as you asked
i have a source , and i will like you to meet him.
His name is ...
For more info on having NLNG SOURCE,
Pay into my Bank acct 10,000 Naira ONLY lipsrsealed

N.B : Refund Guaranteed if i dont give you a contact .

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drKally(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wake me up when the mails starts coming in.........

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sexylove123: As the time when the SHL results draw nearer, i want everyone to be strong incase he/she gets a negative or positve mail. I was told by my SOURCE that less than 10 % will be called for AC. When i asked why, he said not that other people failed but they cannot accommodate everyone. I also asked him when will AC take place and he said hopefully in September. Also asked of quota system and he said he can't answer such question because it is official.
Here we go, meaning its not about beating a 70% score anymore, its more like being close to 100% to be on the safe side. Jah is with us.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
drKally: Wake me up when the mails starts coming in.........

Did your SOURCE tell you to sleep now tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drKally(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
tolutweety:

Did your SOURCE tell you to sleep now tongue
My brother, the word he actually used was, Hibernation grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
MAILS ALREADY FLYING !!

CHECK YOUR MAILS .
I am 100% serious.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by OLADIMEHJI(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Unsuccessful. Sobs
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
tolutweety:

i like you. smiley
i like you very much as a friend and a brother. smiley
i want to fill you in ...*just as you asked
i have a source , and i will like you to meet him.
His name is ...
For more info on having NLNG SOURCE,
Pay into my Bank acct 10,000 Naira ONLY lipsrsealed

N.B : Refund Guaranteed if i dont give you a contact .

grin grin grin
Tolu na 14 years imprisonment you dey joke with o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drKally(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
A source very close to a reliable source, just told me that the results would be out when the results would be out. grin Take a chill pill guys. Remember, if all your eggs are on the NLNG Basket, you are wrong. Spread your CVs around. NLNG is just a road to success. There are several roads, Even better ones. I wish you all success.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
tolutweety:

MAILS ALREADY FLYING !!

CHECK YOUR MAILS .
I am 100% serious.
Have you checked yours?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
OLADIMEHJI: Unsuccessful. Sobs
Na only you receive mail
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by primeson1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
regret mail....it's well
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by OLADIMEHJI(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
100% serious about it, maybe d unsuccessful ones first
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
okeyjames:
Have you checked yours?

All glory to God...unto the Next stage !
Go check yours...

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.