Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225309 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Savant(m): 12:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Mastersplinter:
I'd favour ur disposition about locating the student restaurant in unilag but however I have something diff In Mind for the working class restaurant. I'd go for locating that one in Abuja because profitability is the overall aim of business and we all know that the disposable income in Abuja is higher than other states. What this means is than an average worker in Abuja has more to spend or is more comfortable with spending than an average worker in lagos which explains why they can cope in such expensive city. My point is the restaurant would be more profitable if located in Abuja. Also there exists the advantage of relative monopoly. I say relative because Lagos is a commercial hub and there are bound to be more restaurants per square mile than Abuja where such things are not everywhere as compared to lagos. I know this to be true as I Have lived in both cities. Forgive me if I fall short in creative writing when compared to the Likes Of savant, dplacement and the Rest. Na afternoon school I go.

You have a point but the question asked for how to pull the working class to become your major market. I agree that the creme de la creme probably are more resident in Abuja but they are not necessarily 'working class' and are less in percentage than say Lagos. Look at it this way, if 3 million people live in Abuja only about 700 might be considered bourgeois and say 3000 might be considered working class. The rest will be largely artisans and low income earners that work menial jobs for the 700 and are less likely to patronise the restaurant baring in mind that like Lagos there are also other restaurants (albeit not as much as Lagos). Meanwhile Lagos evidently has more working class people than any other state mentioned.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Savant(m): 12:41am On Jul 29, 2014
PrinceofParis:
Good points bro, but don't you think competition against restaurants that are already a tradition in Lagos will give you a good run for your money? As compared to places like UNIBEN, UNIPORT and ABUJA?...if I am to choose I will definitely go with UNIPORT and ABUJA....taking growth, long term sustainable development and Profitability amongst every other reasons some of which you have mentioned above.

Very sensible and well thought out. The competition was supposed to help improve my own services. There was a Shoprite franchise in Ibadan and I understand it had to be closed down even if it was the only high-tech grocery store in the state yet regardless of the many mini marts and markets in Lagos Shoprite continues to thrive and your guess is as good as mine in knowing why that is so: 1) the target market is being met as it enjoys patronage from the working class and 2) competition has helped them improve their services.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Savant(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2014
PrinceofParis:
Good points bro, but don't you think competition against restaurants that are already a tradition in Lagos will give you a good run for your money? As compared to places like UNIBEN, UNIPORT and ABUJA?...if I am to choose I will definitely go with UNIPORT and ABUJA....taking growth, long term sustainable development and Profitability amongst every other reasons some of which you have mentioned above.

Also in PHC things like raw material are relatively more expensive than when compared with Lagos. That extra cost will eventually find itself in the cost of the food which will be a turn off for more students thereby being somewhat counter productive.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Savant(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2014
PrinceofParis:
My Uniben production Engineer, smart guy, but here you will be limiting your restaurant to only one zone and probably one set of customers when you can have more. Remember that customers are your best form of advert. I believe having your restaurants in two different states with considerable profitability will give room for expansion. This is why banks don't just remain in one state. They rather have ten branches spread over ten states than 2 major states.

But banks start in one state and with eventual success they branch out. It is always better to manage and grow your franchise within a region before expanding.

You do have very good points though. I am just nitpicking.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Savant(m): 1:06am On Jul 29, 2014
drKally: You have all made valid points. Since i'm an accountant, i'd be concerned with two things. Maximising profit and minimising cost. My first choice would be Uniben, because of the following reasons.
1. Cost of business place: the cost of Renting a business place in uniben is relatively cheap compared to unilag and uniport.
2. Cost of Foodstuff: It is cheaper to procure foodstuff for the operation of a restaurant in uniben compared to the other schools.
3. Customer Base: Lagos is a metropolitan city with lots of restaurants already competing for customers,a new entrant into this market would have so many challenges with winning some customers over, they might have to do aggressive promotions,all these would have a negative effect on profit.
4. Staff renumeration: Workers in unilag and uniport are more likely to ask for bigger renumerations and better conditions of service than in uniben. Every business man loves cheap Labour.
It would be easy for a business to thrive in uniben with minimal cost,Hence bigger profits for expansion.
My second choice would be Portharcourt. I'd pick Ph for all the reasons i listed above and more.its really difficult typing with my phone,i'd do justice to that when i get to the office.
N/B pardon my grammar and punctuations,i'm a man of very few words.

I agree with point 1. Point 2 is debatable. Point 3 is part of the reason it should succeed in Lagos. There are emerging markets and competition for delivering LNG around the world. Is NLNG handicapped by that fact or is there better motivation to compete and conquer new territories? Point 4 too is flawed. Labour is cheap when it is high in supply and lower in demand which it is in Lagos. On the contrary with Benin where the Demand will outweigh the supply thereby increasing the cost of Labour.

At the end it appears Benin might not be an expedient location as projected.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 1:20am On Jul 29, 2014
PrinceofParis: Funny people, I guess you are all prepared for Assessment center which is why nobody is asking questions relating to it. Kudos.
I have some question though,
Panel Interview:
CAN WE MEET YOU?
HOW WAS SCHOOL DAYS? CHALLENGING OR STRESSFUL?
WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH NLNG?
TELL ME ABOUT A TIME YOU WORKED WITH A TEAM AS TEAM LEADER AND ANOTHER AS TEAM MEMBER.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WORKING IN AN ISOLATED LOCATION?
IN 3 WORDS WHY SHOULD WE EMPLOY YOU?
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST MOTIVATION?
HOW DO YOU RELAX?
IF YOUR IMMEDIATE SUPERIOR TELLS YOU TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS CLEARLY AGAINST THE COMPANIES POLICY, WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEXT LINE OF ACTION?
WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ABOUT THE PIB?
DO YOU FOLLOW CURRENT TRENDS IN THE NEWS?
WHAT ARE THE MAJOR PRODUCTS OF NLNG AND HOW DO THEY DIFFER FROM ONE ANOTHER?
WHICH COUNTRY IS THE GREATEST MARKET FOR NLNG PRODUCTS?
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE?
................................................................................................
Presentation:
A COMPANY DECIDES TO ESTABLISH TWO RESTAURANTS, ONE FOR YOUTHS, ESPECIALLY STUDENTS IN THE TERTIARY INSTITUTION AND THE OTHER FOR HE WORKING CLASS. IF THE COMPANY HAS SIX LOCATIONS AS OPTIONS i.e UNILAG, UNIBEN, UNIPORT, LAGOS ISLAND, ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT,..pick the best two locations giving reasons and backing your choice with positive points thereby convincing your audience (company officials) to establish their restaurants in your prescribed locations.
Group/team Work:
You are a construction team and have been assigned to partition the outlines of the walls of a building to be used for automobile assembling.
What are the factors you will consider?
How will you work with and as a team?
Is result your major aim or the steps required to get to the result or both?
If one of your team members is rude, insulting, nonchalant and arrogant, how do you deal with this?
Do you give glory to your team for your individual brilliance or you take glory for yourself?
Are you a constructive critic, moral builder, think tank, deep listener?
Are you a Religious person?..
if you are a trained sea man and you have a safety button on a ship in case of severe damage to the ship to avoid sinking. You have never used this button in a real life ship crisis and your ship was sinking in the middle of the ocean, do you pray before locating the button?

...................................................................................................
The above is rhetoric, you can answer in your mind, ignore or share your answers here if you are cheerful enough. Ideas prepare the mind for the unexpected thereby creating confidence to face any challenge. Guess you guys can add more questions to prepare your minds ahead of the AC..

well, as for me, I'll go with unilag and portharcourt cheesy
but its kinda late. reasons later? thanks smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 2:28am On Jul 29, 2014
DPlacement:

I said 'dplacement' was not recruited in 2007 and NO, I wasn't an interviewer in 2007.

Placing dplacement in quote means you were part of those recruited in 2007, but you had another ID then; A case of same person but diFferent personality.
Seeing that you registered this username in 2008, It is only logical that u dropped the old username to assume a new personality on Nairaland.
Perhaps you still use the old name to post on other threads, but you login with this account to post on this thread.

This is a good move you know, most times it is best one "hides in the shadow".
Maybe when I get the job, I will be forced to open another account say with the name "Dapplication"; sounds cute right? Lol

Kindly correct me if my analogy above is wrong. Bless you

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 6:31am On Jul 29, 2014
House, abeg make we free Dplacement. One thing is that the guy has info and IMO that's all that should matter to us. Perhaps some think it would increase their chances if he happens to be in a position to influence the recruitment exercise, in which case I'll blame Dplacement for calling himself 'Dplacement'. You should be Dinformation or something. grin grin grin

Personally, I think the only info I'll be needing from the oracle as I progress is the schedule for the subsequent stage. So right now the question is when should we expect our shl results?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drKally(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2014
Savant:

I agree with point 1. Point 2 is debatable. Point 3 is part of the reason it should succeed in Lagos. There are emerging markets and competition for delivering LNG around the world. Is NLNG handicapped by that fact or is there better motivation to compete and conquer new territories? Point 4 too is flawed. Labour is cheap when it is high in supply and lower in demand which it is in Lagos. On the contrary with Benin where the Demand will outweigh the supply thereby increasing the cost of Labour.

At the end it appears Benin might not be an expedient location as projected.
well you are right if its LNG we are discussing about, but in that question we are not told that its NLNG that wants to set up the restaurant, Infact, it was silent about the promoter, its only logical to respond to it like a new entrant into the market without any goodwill. Perhaps the restaurant is being set up by NLNG, it would be the first time they would be venturing to this area of business. The key to expansion in business, is to start where there is a possibility of dominating the market, then expanding to other competitive environments, when we have a strong capital base. Nice one bro.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Well I would choose UNIPORT and PORT HARCOURT.
Why UNIPORT?
The school enjoys a relative high number of students in a remote village unlike the others mentioned. The restauran will enjoy a long term monopoly and few competition unlike a restaurant in unilag which is situated in commerial town of yaba. Ther is a ready market in this region.
WHY POrtharcourt
The GDP per head in Port harcourt is higher than those of Lagos state and Abuja. This implies that an average resident of PH is likely to patronize the restaurant despite the cost of service than any resident in other state. Comparing the number of working class in the oil sector (the mainstream of the Nigerian Economy) in these regions, you will agree with me that PH has a relatively higher number which earned it the Moniker, the Oyel City. The number margin will be a plus to the success of the restaurant.
U guys have said it all, your opinions are plausible, jux adding my own to yours. My argument cud be untenable or dubious please address the flaws.
Rmb The aim is to convince the company (interviewers) or in this case US ( nairalanders) .
#Typin with some kinda fone sha#

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drKally(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2014
okzcorp: Well I would choose UNIPORT and PORT HARCOURT.
Why UNIPORT?
The school enjoys a relative high number of students in a remote village unlike the others mentioned. The restauran will enjoy a long term monopoly and few competition unlike a restaurant in unilag which is situated in commerial town of yaba. Ther is a ready market in this region.
WHY POrtharcourt
The GDP per head in Port harcourt is higher than those of Lagos state and Abuja. This implies that an average resident of PH is likely to patronize the restaurant despite the cost of service than any resident in other state. Comparing the number of working class in the oil sector (the mainstream of the Nigerian Economy) in these regions, you will agree with me that PH has a relatively higher number which earned it the Moniker, the Oyel City. The number margin will be a plus to the success of the restaurant.
U guys have said it all, your opinions are plausible, jux adding my own to yours. My argument cud be untenable or dubious please address the flaws.
Rmb The aim is to convince the company (interviewers) or in this case US ( nairalanders) .
#Typin with some kinda fone sha#
Spot on! There are no right or wrong answers, the key is just to be convincing.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2014
mcpat:
I think i will stick with servant on this, although he didnt state the advantages of having the two restaurants in the same state... One of which includes reducing expenses by building a common ware house for the two restaurants for storage of foodstuffs and other materials would also reduce labour costs by having just one group of maintenance personnel for the two centres since there is proximity between yaba and the island.

I'd agree more if it was stated in the question that money is a constraint or limiting factor but no constraint exists in the question.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2014
ikenna58:
Placing dplacement in quote means you were part of those recruited in 2007, but you had another ID then; A case of same person but diFferent personality.
Seeing that you registered this username in 2008, It is only logical that u dropped the old username to assume a new personality on Nairaland.
Perhaps you still use the old name to post on other threads, but you login with this account to post on this thread.
or maybe he was part of the 2007 thread(as a guest ) and registered with Nland for the first time in 2008.
Follow his trail, he speaks like one of them.
But Enuff of trying to decode him. Let him be!

@Okzcop, you put me as last on your list simply because I would be the last to be interviewed in AC... but the first to be Recruited !!
I know this cos It had been revealed to me(dnt ask how)

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2014
NEW TOPIC : AC in view

G'morning all.

The thread making more sense now, and knowledge being shared ,NICE !!

A plea ::
PLEASE AND PLEASE lets free this ma dude,dplacement . Its so obvious he doesnt want to reveal his identity,yet he's been generous to reveal more important info and participate in our discussions.CAN WE JUST LIVE WITH THAT ??
I appreciate his replies n all but whoever he is ,that's his business.
#MakeOfThatWhatYouWill....

Back to the AC questions ; My answers cometh soon....make i go read am first.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2014
SQLmaster1: or maybe he was part of the 2007 thread(as a guest ) and registered with Nland for the first time in 2008.
Follow his trail, he speaks like one of them.
But Enuff of trying to decode him. Let him be!

@Okzcop, you put me as last on your list simply because I would be the last to be interviewed in AC... but the first to be Recruited !!
I know this cos It had been revealed to me(dnt ask how)

GBAM !!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Savant:

You have a point but the question asked for how to pull the working. class to become your major market. I agree that the creme de la creme probably are more resident in Abuja but they are not. necessarily 'working class' and are less in percentage than say Lagos. Look at it this way, if 3 million people live in Abuja only about 700 might be considered bourgeois and say 3000 might be considered working class. The rest will be largely artisans and low income earners that work menial jobs for the 700 and are less likely to patronise the restaurant baring in mind that like Lagos there are also other restaurants (albeit not as much as Lagos). Meanwhile Lagos evidently has more working class people than any other state mentioned.

I hope u are not implying that working class is restricted to the 9 -5 guys. Even the creme dela creme can also be considered working class includding politicians. Most of the big wigs also have companies on the side which are mostly run by their children. Working class also includes contractors etc and not only those who suit up. Stiff competiton which we are bound to encounter in lagos is something that cripples businesses even the big ones. Ask Dangote why he lobbied for a govt backed monopoly in most of his businesses. As a new name in the gaame, we are less likely to make a mark in the saturated market of lagos faster than in Abuja and this will affect our break even Time. I still maintain that the disposable income of Abuja is higher than most places even for the people who do menial jobs. For instance compare the cost of washing a car in Abuja to that of lagos. That carwasher in Abuja would definately Have more money to spend on eating than his colleague in lagos. My point is that the cost of labour especially for menial jobs which are more dominant than whitecollar jobs is generally higher in Abuja than lagos thus leaving the workers with more to spend in Abuja.
Also I am forgetting the cost of raw materials too. Readymade food is more expensive in abuja but the actuall foodstuffs is cheaper and of bettter quality partly due to its proximity to Benue State which is the food basket of the nation and known for foodstuffs of superior quality. Thus cheaper raw materials is another factor favouring Abuja as well

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2014
DPlacement:

At this point in time, I am neither a Line Manager nor Babs Omotowa.
see as you just dey clear the allegations and assumptions one after the other .... you must have settled out in court sometime , abi u be lawyer. lols
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by autumnflower(f): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks to princeofparis for sharing. And to all those that shared their views on how to answer the questions.
I however believe in the real AC more info will be given like charts, graphs and other data. My reasons is, not everybody has been to uniben, unilag, uniport, Lagos, Abuja and ... It will be unreasonableto make people answer questions based on personal.openion rather than facts.
Just my thoughts though. However, doesn't mean we shouldn't share how to tackle this problems.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
It doesn't matter which location you choose. What matters is how intelligent your reasons are and how you deliver them to the panel. A great salesman can sell salt to snails.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by oremisussan: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Hi hopefuls, any one with true caller's app should kindly lookup owners of these numbers for me: 014405125 and 014405104.
I derailed thread, yes but your understanding suffices.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2014
oremisussan: Hi hopefuls, any one with true caller's app should kindly lookup owners of these numbers for me: 014405125 and 014405104.
Dangote Ibrahim it says ... am thinking he should be Aliko Dangote's brother , maybe son.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2014
passedpawns , you must be very good with the enpassant skill I guess.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Please, those that are saying that they are typing from their phones should stop being INSECURE. It doesn't matter if you're typing from your phone or laptop. If you're good, you're good. wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by excellentobanz(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Got the same call 3days ago
oremisussan: Hi hopefuls, any one with true caller's app should kindly lookup owners of these numbers for me: 014405125 and 014405104.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Lewinskee: Please, those that are saying that they are typing from their phones should stop being INSECURE. It doesn't matter if you're typing from your phone or laptop. If you're good, you're good. wink
I rep #INSECURE.
Frieden
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
okzcorp:

You inferred wrongly bro. It has nothing to do with INSecuRITY. I said so cause I wish to say more buh can't cos of the typing limitations and the difficulty I experience typing. I know My use of shortened words can also impede an understanding of my message. It aint INSECURITY for me, you hear.

Believe me, its difficult typing from this phone am holding here, its discouraging. wink
Frieden

Okzcorp my guy.I do undstand how difficult it can be typing frm a Nokia 3310 grin nothing cld be more discouraging than that sad grin

How you dey?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
tolutweety:

Okzcorp my guy.I do undstand how difficult it can be typing frm a Nokia 3310 grin nothing cld be more discouraging than that sad grin

How you dey?
Okzcorpcute angryrmb? No mind me bro am gud ooo. And I knw you doin perfectly with *you knw who at Andela*
Anyways, Prince has done what you did earlier by swinging the thread in a positive direction. What's your take?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Savant(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
drKally: well you are right if its LNG we are discussing about, but in that question we are not told that its NLNG that wants to set up the restaurant, Infact, it was silent about the promoter, its only logical to respond to it like a new entrant into the market without any goodwill. Perhaps the restaurant is being set up by NLNG, it would be the first time they would be venturing to this area of business. The key to expansion in business, is to start where there is a possibility of dominating the market, then expanding to other competitive environments, when we have a strong capital base. Nice one bro.

Nice one too but the 'LNG talk' was an analogy depicting how competition helps new markets. Etisalat didn't go to Sudan to establish their product in Africa. They came to a very competitive market in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Savant(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mastersplinter:

I'd agree more if it was stated in the question that money is a constraint or limiting factor but no constraint exists in the question.

Thinking outside the box usually helps in this situation. The essence of reducing costs and maximizing profits would strengthen your convictions especially when the panel starts critiquing your presentation.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Wise guys, the group/team work will surely make sense in some areas and we will definitely have a lot to laugh about in the end. Shalom
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
My thoughts exactly. Most of these ACs dont expect that you use your prior knowledge to tackle these questions. Rather you are given data and facts to help you draw your recommendations and deliver in a structured manner. Notwithstanding, lots of smart people here with great views on the question posed. AC competition is gonna be LIVE!!!!!

autumnflower: Thanks to princeofparis for sharing. And to all those that shared their views on how to answer the questions.
I however believe in the real AC more info will be given like charts, graphs and other data. My reasons is, not everybody has been to uniben, unilag, uniport, Lagos, Abuja and ... It will be unreasonableto make people answer questions based on personal.openion rather than facts.
Just my thoughts though. However, doesn't mean we shouldn't share how to tackle this problems.
Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Savant:

Thinking outside the box usually helps in this situation. The essence of reducing costs and maximizing profits would strengthen your convictions especially when the panel starts critiquing your presentation.
Also while reducing cost and maximizing profit, you will have to do some Quality control to beat competition (more cost) and to give room for expansion if that's another primary objective of the sponsoring company. Sometimes your sponsor may have profit as a long term goal but expansion, quality and establishment as short term goals. Using a new secondary school in Festac as an example, the owner of the school will take big profit to be a long term goal and though he will try to minimize cost, he will not do that at the detriment of his investment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.