Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225576 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lewinskee: When the result of the first test came out, someone said the men have been separated from the boys. So I ask, which people have been separated from the men now?
the gods have been separated from the men .
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
airsaylongcon:

oboy...ur boy he is dey. Next stage things o. U nko?
I didnt see your post before I mentioned you , just wanted to know if you will be leaving the city of oluyole down to our side here ..... all the best mate.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nigerianmovie(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
At this juncture I have to unfollow.

bye byereeeeeee
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
airsaylongcon:

hahahahaha....i actually live and work in oluyole LGA! Will gladly trade it for Obio-Akpor or PHALGA sef grin.

The race is gerring hotter o...
oluyole?? Ibadan?? P&G
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Unsuccessful, NLNG telling me to face my work grin. Thank God all the same.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by everest: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
It's really been a ride... I'm bowing out but wishing my fellas dat made it all the best. To dose dt didnt make it, always remember that there are several routes to the top.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by oieda: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
What are the details for the AC?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nice one alll. Congrats to all those successful. Thank God I'm among dat number. Onward the path to success we all march whether NLNG says u r successful or not!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ermmmm.... we are all in ur shoes. So be patient.

oieda: What are the details for the AC?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kblaze my nigga....I dey see you jare. Nothing do u my guy. Dis success mail dey sweet for belle oo. Can't wait to see u man @ d AC. Congrats once more

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MOBIL11: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yes oh!!!!!!!!!!!! God has done it for me. Got a success mail. Back in Naija now. No place like home. @Savant, your analysis has been great and i hope/pray you make it to the AC. All the best guys/babes. For those that didn't make it, pls believe you are good and in yourself. God is in control and knows the reason for everything. All the best.
@ikenna58, was up? Hope you got your success mail. Waiting for your testimony.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
airsaylongcon:

hahahahaha....i actually live and work in oluyole LGA! Will gladly trade it for Obio-Akpor or PHALGA sef grin.

The race is gerring hotter o...
oluyole aint too bad we got loads of FMCG that are chilling ;likes of NBC . ONNELGA would be the final destination.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
angry angry angry
I HAVE BEEN PUKING FOR HOURS THE FOUR GLASSES OF HOLLANDIA I GREEDILY SNATCHED; A CULMINATION OF A NAUSEA I DEVELOPED AFTER READING MY UNSUCCESSFUL MAIL. I AM IN MY 30S, AND AN ARCHITECT. I WAS JUST STRETCHING MY LUCK WITH NLNG TO SEE HOW FAR I CAN GET AS I DID NOT WANT TO USE MY FOOTBALL AGE grin grin
THIS IS OBVIOUSLY HOW FAR I COULD GET. I HAIL THE BEST IN THE HOUSE AND ENCOURAGE THE GUYS IN MY LEAGUE TO STAY POSITIVE AND SEE THE BIGGER WORLD OUTSIDE BONNY.
ALL THE BEST GUYS.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tobidosh: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Been a silent follower of this thread and you all have made it so much fun that I promised myself I will post my first post on Nairaland if I got to the AC stage. Though I didn't get there, I've decided to post anyway.

Wish you guys that got to the next stage all the best. The gods have really been separated from the men. smiley

I appreciate and thank God more than ever for the job I've got now.

I will be following this thread through because you guys are thoroughly awesome but will just go back to my silent following now

Au revoir

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by biolite(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
its time to bow out.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
The truth is this.....no gods have been separated from the men. We made it to the AC not because we are better than those that didn't. Anyone would have made a mistake that would have cost him/her the succeSs mail. To the unsuccessful ones in this process. God is your strength. Better things await you. Sometimes one door has to close for another to open. I made it but that doesn't mean I am better than those that didn't make it. We shall all smile at the end.

14 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Celenawora: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
im yet to receive a mail. pls any1 in my shoez?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wonda26(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
No 'gods' have been seperated from any 'men'. I know some bad sharp scholars who didn't make it. . . Doesn't change/reduce their academic prowess. Perhaps, this one ain't just for them.

From my heart baba God, I humbly say thank you. Not by my power!

Continue your work Lord!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
cheesycheesy waec - shl = the men were separated from the boys.
Shl - AC = the gods were separated from the men.
AC - medicals = ?? Perhaps the old gods will be separated from the new gods :p

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
mastersplinter ealier on this thread called the AC hall of the gods , that was why I used the noun "god". not to show pride or boast of anything!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
cry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sleeksylvia(f): 1:02am On Jul 31, 2014
Since I was unsuccessful according to nlng, and I'm yet to secUre a job wit my 2.1 in PH, I wud be grateful if I can get any useful job link from anyone on dis thread. I av H.S.E level 3 cert. Frm NISP and I hav a Bsc in Animal and environmental Biology. Or any graduate tainee job. E-mail- sleeksylvia2003@yahoo.com. I live in PH but I'm willing 2 relocate. Tnx in anticipation of a favorable reply
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MAKEWAY2029: 1:25am On Jul 31, 2014
scarletdp: sad
Shi.t happens bro. I'l be on the sidelines cheering for you partner. Go get them!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 2:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Celenawora: im yet to receive a mail. pls any1 in my shoez?
I

Have you checked your spam box?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 3:09am On Jul 31, 2014
airsaylongcon:
is it only P&G waka come? What off Sumal? 7up? Zartech nko? They are many on that First Commercial Road o... grin.
lol better thing dey shack me...i dan forget 7up self
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by luvola(m): 3:12am On Jul 31, 2014
I got a regret mail. sad. I will appreciate if anyone can link me up to ab accounting /any other job including an audit job . I studied accounting 2.1 and hasn't gotten job since after nysc. pls help
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by luvola(m): 3:13am On Jul 31, 2014
I got a regret mail. sad. I will appreciate if anyone can link me up to ab accounting /any other job including an audit job . I studied accounting 2.1 and hasn't gotten job since after nysc. pls help. send me mail on ayodeleolaolu05@yahoo.com . pls help
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Celenawora: 3:37am On Jul 31, 2014
coolio2014: I

Have you checked your spam box?
yes nofin there. pls wen is d Ac

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.