Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225365 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by iamyet: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Alhamdililahi..........Baba God next stage na still you.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by a1ok(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
p4all: finally, i have come to a conclusion that all these aptitude test is more about accuracy than number of questions answered.
In SHELL, i wrote only 11 out of 16 and made it to recruitment day. In Halli i did only 17 out of 20 and made it to interview finally this NLNG, i did 25 out of 30 for verbal, 14 out of 18 for numerical, 23 out of 24 for abstract and 15 out of 15 for mechanical reasoning and still made it. The only common thing in all these is that i TRY TO BE 99.999 PERCENT SURE BEFORE PICKING AN ANSWER. I am just saying what i noticed. it might help somebody some day. congrats to all those that made it with me. Runs out of thread till i get an offer letter.

True. I think your speed and accuracy need to balance out. Not finishing matters little if the much you did answer are correct. As a general rule, I target 80% accuracy. In some test formats that allow it, I skip tacky questions and respond to all the easier ones first. I reckon it works...haven't failed one yet...

And yeah, congratulations!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by icecrown: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
I got an UNSUCCESSFUL mail.....

I'm deeply sad cos I prayed, did allnight, fasted, took 10 days leave from work to read, yet couldn't make it...

Not only that, I also get an unsuccessful mail from Ernst&Young too about same time.

Why are all these happening to me? I didn't block for my 2:1 o!

I just feel like a dunce, a great one! I just can't cry (dry eyes).... sad cry *sobbing*

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
icecrown: I got an UNSUCCESSFUL mail.....

I'm deeply sad cos I prayed, did allnight, fasted, took 10 days leave from work to read, yet couldn't make it...

Not only that, I also get an unsuccessful mail from Ernst&Young too about same time.

Why are all these happening to me? I didn't block for my 2:1 o!

I just feel like a dunce, a great one! I just can't cry (dry eyes).... sad cry *sobbing*
Hey hey its not like that, whether u pass or fail God remains God and is reasoning is not like that of men. Please remember Job in the bible?,..the hard things come when the best is close by.....plssssssss....I'm sure many of us have got our share of hardtimes, yours won't pass you. God remains who he is whether u serve him or not, so choose to serve him amidst all your 'assumed' disappointments,..God will only bless you when he is convinced you can handle the blessings. So better things are waiting for you because he is preparing you for them as we speak......pick your bible and open any page randomly, read wherever your eyes direct you to..Jehovah will tell you what next to do.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Well this is where I take my own bow o!!
Congrats guys

SQLMaster, don't worry I'll still help take the page to 1000 pages, we must share that bet tongue tongue

*time to go and tell my Boss that I am loyal o, I been don dey tell am say I go soon resign tongue grin grin*

15 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
scarletdp:
If i no make dat team.. jst no say Abramovich go sack u be that.. I'm 6Ft 1 and im good in d air...
being tall doesn't necessarily make yu gud in air. Ever heard of 'Egwekwe'?
Anyways, if you say you're good then you're good.
I need headers grin

PrinceofParis:
Hope I ll play 10? Or free around 8?
You sound like a playmaker. Definite 10 jersey for you.

I hope you'll be better than Mikel grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
So heartbreaking seeing some regular names on this thread bowing out (and everyone else that got unsuccessful mails). I can offer you no words of comfort. I can only remind you that as long as there is life, there is hope.

As for me, I got a success mail. And all the glory be to The Creator. #MarchingOn

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Alhamdulillah for the success! May Allah see us through. Amin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
I see we still got loads of recruitment murderers on here> grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lord, I am the most grateful even though i am the most unworthy creature ever.

I am so remorseful of my sins on seeing God's kindness on me. Lord forgive me and help not to live any immoral life again. Amen. Remorseful but thankful. I am noble and i will NEVER return to my vomit again.

Hey, God thanks you so so so so..... much; for this SUCCESSFUL mail.

You Lord that has brought me thus far; can finish his good work in me cos my life belongs to u.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
whao...didn't make it but I do wish those who did success in their endeavours.
I'll be signing out
peace! smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kakashi12(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
p4all: finally, i have come to a conclusion that all these aptitude test is more about accuracy than number of questions answered.
In SHELL, i wrote only 11 out of 16 and made it to recruitment day. In Halli i did only 17 out of 20 and made it to interview finally this NLNG, i did 25 out of 30 for verbal, 14 out of 18 for numerical, 23 out of 24 for abstract and 15 out of 15 for mechanical reasoning and still made it. The only common thing in all these is that i TRY TO BE 99.999 PERCENT SURE BEFORE PICKING AN ANSWER. I am just saying what i noticed. it might help somebody some day. congrats to all those that made it with me. Runs out of thread till i get an offer letter.
Nice but wont u pick shell over nlng
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
sad[quote author=SQLmaster1] being tall doesn't necessarily make yu gud in air. Ever heard of 'Egwekwe'?
I need headers grin

My being tall isn't what makes me gud in d air... Kpachikwanya gi ooo.... @Makeway WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... sad sad sad sad
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ac things. Sweet yo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Erza: whao...didn't make it but I do wish those who did success in their endeavours.
I'll be signing out
peace! smiley

I'm sorry dear embarassed sad cry
you will surely be missed on this thread !
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
SQLmaster1: being tall doesn't necessarily make yu gud in air. Ever heard of 'Egwekwe'?
I need headers grin

You sound like a playmaker. Definite 10 jersey for you.

I hope you'll be better than Mikel grin
Lol is Mikel the name of a footballer?
I thought I saw him at the SHL test, He also wrote the exam, he is now a job seeker.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ekolina(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thank u Lord, I kwn ur will willnt lead me where ur grace will not sustain me..........congrat to u all i kwn d best scale tru. at dis pt i end ma nlng 2014 race. congrat once again to the successful ones
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
You are the moon of my life, dat's all i know and all i need to know... And if this success mail is a dream, I'll kill whoever wakes me from it.... Khal Drogo to Daenerys Stormborn Trgaryean

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
For those unsuccessful may God console you.. for the successful people... its not yet over. LORD JESUS am THANKFUL.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DSpokesMan(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Big Shout Out to everyone on this thread... Awesome beings no doubt. Certainly, rare breeds!

Its been God all through. Although, the mail I saw was UNsuccessful BUT I believe I'm a SUCCESS anyday, anytime.

For fellow applicants not fit to continue, you haven't seen your best days yet. Better days ahead for everyone.

For the 'Chosen Ones', I wish you GodSpeed and Extravagant Grace. You are favoured on every side. Continue to SOAR. It can only get better.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
God favoured me..who am I to be worthy of this love..success mail..it is all God no glory is mine At all

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
savant , I haven't heard from you . you are a great guy , whats the latest on from your side . btw , I haven't seen a post from the atheist guy "generalshepherd" . are we meeting at the AC ... seems the dude is busy with his masters preparation.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
I got a successful. Praise be to God. See u guys (those that made it) at the AC and wish us all the best. For those that didn't, the world is a very big place. Wish u guys better places than nlng.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sexylove123(f): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thank you Jesus!!!! I got a success mail!!! I must club this night to celebrate this success. To those that didn't make it , God has a better place for all.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Together We made it. We made it even though we had our backs up against the wall, Forever we waited, we made it ............... [Singing]

Thank You All for everything.

Conversely, LIFE GOES ON.
Is your Heart Beating? There is Hope. "Never Back Down"

#TeamVictory

Cheers.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Prince Imagine me on my hall 4 bed screaming your nick and the nicks of others that scaled through... Double twale for una.. Those that didnt pass i wish u the best of luck in ur endaevous... There would be better openings... Where is Otega88.. Prince YOU GOT MAIL!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
In all things He remains faithful. Lord to you be praise. I am unsuccessful.

This is my confession that you guys that made it to AC, you are indeed good.

Now i have resolved to be your pastor on this thread for those successfuls so that at the end of the day the 10percent of your salary will be mine. Lol

To all of us that are unsuccessful let us learn one or two things from this experience so that we dont remain a 'regular joe'.

Tolutweety, sqlmaster et al i am proud of you guys and you rock.

Lo and behold i am still with you guys.

Life is good and NLNG experience is cool to have a taste.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by luvola(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Liverpool just crashed out of champions league quarter final. got a regret mail.weep.. Team accounting. cryyyyyyyyy***

This is really a champions league competition. All you engineering first class graduates threatening / intimidating we accounting graduates of 2.1 daris godu o.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
When the result of the first test came out, someone said the men have been separated from the boys. So I ask, which people have been separated from the men now?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
this is the real deal now...the gathering of d best egg heads.
As far as I am concerned, only God is d judge. My abstract reasoning and verbal were really bad (didnt complete both). So it is here i take a bow and join those that God has ordained to be in the next stage. To fallen heroes of this thread, no u didnt fail. Wish you all d best (especially bestestgirl!)...@TheRealAdonye hope u made it. @Aphrodite4...hope say u sef waka come.

i am OOO(out-of-office) and hope to update u guys more when I get back this weekend.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.