Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224479 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2014
denass16:

300 to AC...200 offer.

Hmmmm.....
This is another speculated statistics.
Whichever, I don collect my own ticket already, I don't know about others.
May God see us through till the VERY END.
Happy New Months co-workers.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2014
denass16:

300 to AC...200 offer.

I'm also left here scratching my head. Sounds a bit implausible (with all due respect to you and your source). OR it could very well be true but that there's going to be another stage before AC.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2014
diff info ..... some say 500 , some 800 NOW 300 . Which ever it is , getting the job is the ish .
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Celenawora: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Imeyo1: who wrote in ph n is yet 2 get mail or has gotten mail
i wrote in lag bt yet to get a mail or txt o pls wen is Ac
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
300 is not a small number guys! But whatever info we get here we take it as important and see it as what we have at the moment till something else/better comes along. God help us all.

For you guys still expectant of a feedback/mail as regards the SHL test, I would suggest you mail NLNG to find out your fate. Its unlike them not to contact you. Just hope you did not make the mistake of changing the NLNG mail address in the SHL test for another...mail them though, that could turn things around.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Celenawora: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote
author=PrinceofParis]300 is not a small number guys! But whatever info
we get here we take it as important and see it as what we have at the
moment till something else/better comes along. God help us all.

For you guys still expectant of a feedback/mail as regards the SHL test,
I would suggest you mail NLNG to find out your fate. Its unlike them
not to contact you. Just hope you did not make the mistake of changing
the NLNG mail address in the SHL test for another...mail them though,
that could turn things around.[/quote]. I SENT AN EMAIL BUT IT DIDNT DLIVER. Pls Did ur status on their portal change? MINE READS" STILL BEING PROCESSED".
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Celenawora: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote
author=PrinceofParis]300 is not a small number guys! But whatever info
we get here we take it as important and see it as what we have at the
moment till something else/better comes along. God help us all.

For you guys still expectant of a feedback/mail as regards the SHL test,
I would suggest you mail NLNG to find out your fate. Its unlike them
not to contact you. Just hope you did not make the mistake of changing
the NLNG mail address in the SHL test for another...mail them though,
that could turn things around.[/quote]. I SENT IT BUT IT DIDNT DLIVER. Pls mine online status reads "STILL BEING PROCESSED' PLS DID URS CHANGE?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by rawgame(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by johnsonjay: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Guys am still trying to access my profile on NLNG Portal but I have been unable to. I tried to recover my password in case it was changed but this is the page that comes up after I enter my username

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
johnsonjay: Guys am still trying to access my profile on NLNG Portal but I have been unable to. I tried to recover my password in case it was changed but this is the page that comes up after I enter my username

I don't think you are alone in this,..I think you should just follow up with the application as the mails/invites come.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kai... the silence on this thread is defeaning....... So many souls stolen by the white walkers
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by johnsonjay: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
PrinceofParis:

I don't think you are alone in this,..I think you should just follow up with the application as the mails/invites come.

Alright @Prince... I will do just that although I emailed the oracle and still expecting a reply smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
denass16:

I also made it to the next stage and I will also be travelling to the UK for PhD. For me, the principle has always been, get as much choices as possible and try to make a wise decision when the time comes. U will hav enough time to decide. For now, my advice is dont trouble ursef with nlng as soon as u re done with AC and focus on ur studies. All the best!

P.S heard from an insider that only 300 would advance to the next stage out of which 200 would be selected. Wish us all luck

300 to the next stage... what next stage? Also, what will be the criteria for picking 200 out of this 300? Kindly reply please.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
300 left?! Huh?!!! Maybe we should start taking head count on here to see how many nairalanders are left... and the disciplines and states of origin.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
coolio2014:

300 to the next stage... what next stage? Also, what will be the criteria for picking 200 out of this 300? Kindly reply please.

Guy, relax and take a deep breath and I am sure u can answer ur questions without any help. Sure u didn't think SHL was the last stage, ryt?

If perhaps u genuinely want to know what the next stage is (forgive me if the way u framed the question didn't sound so to me), my guess is it is AC (past trends).
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
denass16:

Guy, relax and take a deep breath and I am sure u can answer ur questions without any help. Sure u didn't think SHL was the last stage and picking 200 out of 300 is a guess work, right? I mean no offence, pls

Pls how solid (true) is this ur info:

"300 to AC.... 200 offer". Sound too sweet to be real - 2/3 chances.

Well, when miracles come they usually look soo wonderful to be real yet they are very real.

I believe this job will come to us like a miracle but pls re-confirm ur info or withdraw it if not sure.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Pls how solid (true) is this ur info:

"300 to AC.... 200 offer". Sound too sweet to be real - 2/3 chances.

Well, when miracles come they usually look soo wonderful to be real yet they are very real.

I believe this job will come to us like a miracle but pls re-confirm ur info or withdraw it if not sure.

Exactly my tot. 2 out of 3 isn't bad at ol! The info is from and insider and that's only as reliable as it goes. I have no reasons to doubt him tho
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hv been following this post for a longtime..maybe a silent follower.... this is my first post on this thread since inception....Love the great contributions from great guys here....Congratz to those who made it to AC including my self....and for those who didn't Just be sure that God has something Good coming your way if only u don't giveup but continually trust him.........I just have an opinion that AC participant is 600 then maybe 100 will finally be the LONG WAITED NEW ENTRANT.....WISH EVRYONE ALL THE BEST.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by johnsonjay: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
PrinceofParis: Funny people, I guess you are all prepared for Assessment center which is why nobody is asking questions relating to it. Kudos.
I have some question though,
Panel Interview:
CAN WE MEET YOU?
HOW WAS SCHOOL DAYS? CHALLENGING OR STRESSFUL?
WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH NLNG?
TELL ME ABOUT A TIME YOU WORKED WITH A TEAM AS TEAM LEADER AND ANOTHER AS TEAM MEMBER.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WORKING IN AN ISOLATED LOCATION?
IN 3 WORDS WHY SHOULD WE EMPLOY YOU?
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST MOTIVATION?
HOW DO YOU RELAX?
IF YOUR IMMEDIATE SUPERIOR TELLS YOU TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS CLEARLY AGAINST THE COMPANIES POLICY, WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEXT LINE OF ACTION?
WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ABOUT THE PIB?
DO YOU FOLLOW CURRENT TRENDS IN THE NEWS?
WHAT ARE THE MAJOR PRODUCTS OF NLNG AND HOW DO THEY DIFFER FROM ONE ANOTHER?
WHICH COUNTRY IS THE GREATEST MARKET FOR NLNG PRODUCTS?
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE?
................................................................................................
Presentation:
A COMPANY DECIDES TO ESTABLISH TWO RESTAURANTS, ONE FOR YOUTHS, ESPECIALLY STUDENTS IN THE TERTIARY INSTITUTION AND THE OTHER FOR HE WORKING CLASS. IF THE COMPANY HAS SIX LOCATIONS AS OPTIONS i.e UNILAG, UNIBEN, UNIPORT, LAGOS ISLAND, ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT,..pick the best two locations giving reasons and backing your choice with positive points thereby convincing your audience (company officials) to establish their restaurants in your prescribed locations.
Group/team Work:
You are a construction team and have been assigned to partition the outlines of the walls of a building to be used for automobile assembling.
What are the factors you will consider?
How will you work with and as a team?
Is result your major aim or the steps required to get to the result or both?
If one of your team members is rude, insulting, nonchalant and arrogant, how do you deal with this?
Do you give glory to your team for your individual brilliance or you take glory for yourself?
Are you a constructive critic, moral builder, think tank, deep listener?
Are you a Religious person?..
if you are a trained sea man and you have a safety button on a ship in case of severe damage to the ship to avoid sinking. You have never used this button in a real life ship crisis and your ship was sinking in the middle of the ocean, do you pray before locating the button?

...................................................................................................
The above is rhetoric, you can answer in your mind, ignore or share your answers here if you are cheerful enough. Ideas prepare the mind for the unexpected thereby creating confidence to face any challenge. Guess you guys can add more questions to prepare your minds ahead of the AC..

@Prince, Nice one here!!! We can use this as a benchmark in preparation for the AC. From this thread, I understand that there will be 3 sections in the AC;
1. Group Exercise
2. Analysis Presentation
3. Individual Interview (1hr)

I have a question about the No.2 task (Analysis Presentation); will the oracle (NLNG) provide Computers for candidates in order to create PowerPoint presentation? Or are we suppose to come to the center with our PCs? I know the Oracle is supposed to clarify this issue in our IVs but anyone with an idea can assist the whole house beyond our imaginations.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by femoor: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ikenna have not heard u. Are u tru to the next stage?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KaceeDcontrol(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Where is Dplacement when u need him?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nigerianmovie(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
powerfix:
congratulations to all those who made it to the AC stage. I've received the success mail. М̣̣̥̇̊ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ concern now is that i also won the NLNG PG scholarship and i'll be travelling by september. I might make it for the AC bt by d time the final selections are made...i might be in the UK. Pls DPLACEMENT wat is your take on this?

life is not fair....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auroraborealis: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2014
denass16:

Exactly my tot. 2 out of 3 isn't bad at ol! The info is from and insider and that's only as reliable as it goes. I have no reasons to doubt him tho

Insiders! "My source"! "My informants"! Na wa ooo

Can't we all just play the game neutrally?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nomapatricks(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Have been a silent follower of this tread too. U guys hav been doin wonderfully great! Its great to have you all!!
Congrats to all that have made it to the next stage of dis recruitment, got a success mail too and thank God for that. To those that were unsuccessful keep hope alive, we shall all be at the top even though the routes might be different.
Pls just wanna ask if we have any metallurgical engr grad in d house?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2014
Sooo sooo many silent observers... jeeeezzz
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2014
coolio2014:

In how many ways can you select 200 from 300? Try nCr

@Ikenna, wia are you ? Remember say we suppose meet at AC.
@Wizard, my squad ain't complete yet oo.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2014
denass16:

I also made it to the next stage and I will also be travelling to the UK for PhD. For me, the principle has always been, get as much choices as possible and try to make a wise decision when the time comes. U will hav enough time to decide. For now, my advice is dont trouble ursef with nlng as soon as u re done with AC and focus on ur studies. All the best!

P.S heard from an insider that only 300 would advance to the next stage out of which 200 would be selected. Wish us all luck

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dukila: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Where is DMainman?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2014
^^^Eddard 'Ned' Stark, Former Lord of Winterfell. That's his picture grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
SQLmaster1: In how many ways can you select 200 from 300? Try nCr

@Ikenna, wia are you ? Remember say we suppose meet at AC.
@Wizard, my squad ain't complete yet oo.

wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
johnsonjay:

Alright @Prince... I will do just that although I emailed the oracle and still expecting a reply smiley
the Oracle doesn't respond to emails.
Btw wat do u need to do at Nlng portal? The mail said we would be contacted for further directives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.