Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224599 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tell me about a time you patiently waited for something you had no control over? grin
NLNG GT 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
tochiddy:
Noticed that dplacement v decided 2 give us half baked and ambiguous info 2 send us on a wild goose chase and 2 probably entertain himself with the aftermath. The wait is becoming tiring ooo, pls someone should kindly help us enquire with their source regarding the latest with this recruitment. Which way NLNG? eeeh! which way?
AC is in 2wks time. I read so in page6 of the Daily Prophet Newspaper (a south-south Newspaper). So Brace yourself. Dust ur T's and cross your I's… winter is coming!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tochiddy: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2014
Dpress:
AC is in 2wks time. I read so in page6 of the Daily Prophet Newspaper (a south-south Newspaper). So Brace yourself. Dust ur T's and cross your I's… winter is coming!
lol.. I hope so though
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dpress:

When T's are to be dusted and I's crossed, then wahala dey. Abeg let us contunuu to cross T's and dot I's ooooo. Hehehe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
whatsupguys:

When T's are to be dusted and I's crossed, then wahala dey. Abeg let us contunuu to cross T's and dot I's ooooo. Hehehe
Rotfl grin duuuuuude!!!! This is not gbagaun, na ship horn you use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
whatsupguys:

lol grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Am I a bad boyHehehehe....abeg Dpress no vex jare....but e be lıke say na u ask for 'sauce' one tıme too o...abeg no be my fault, na warrı blood cause am....thıs nlng waıt fıt cause Queen Elızabeth speak broken sef...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2014
whatsupguys:
Am I a bad boyHehehehe....abeg Dpress no vex jare....but e be lıke say na u ask for 'sauce' one tıme too o...abeg no be my fault, na warrı blood cause am....thıs nlng waıt fıt cause Queen Elızabeth speak broken sef...
wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Kentnickole(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2014
majekdom2:
well am not so keen about the salary of this position but I saw this on glassdoor . its about 7 m
www.glassdoor.com/Salary/NLNG-Graduate-Trainee-Salaries-E494947_D_KO5,21.htm

Thanks bro! But the currencies there are in "W" and not in naira. Wat country uses that and how do I convert that to Naira?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2014
Kentnickole:

Thanks bro! But the currencies there are in "W" and not in naira. Wat country uses that and how do I convert that to Naira?

If the W is the Waua (west African unit of account) currency then, 1W = 230naira
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Kentnickole(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2014
WizardofOz1:

If the W is the Waua (west African unit of account) currency then, 1W = 230naira

Wow! I never knew this before o. Thanks!

Hmm... It then means that, for example, W9m = 9000000 x 230. Am afraid it wl gv a very larg figure in Nigeria Naira. Are those salaries there wat obtains in the real Nigeria World?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2014
Kentnickole:

Hmm... It then means that, for example, W9m = 9000000 x 230. Am afraid it wl gv a very larg figure in Nigeria Naira. Are those salaries there wat obtains in the real Nigeria World?

Why not leave this salary issue and focus on getting the job. You would still get to know the salary...haba!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2014
Kentnickole:

Maybe whoever posted tht review on glassdoor assumed 1WAUA would equate a unit of Nigerian Local currency.. Obviously the person assumed wrong.. Eitherways, salary talk on this NLNG matter at this stage might be a bit premature.. Let's get in first..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Kentnickole(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2014
chuqqym:

Why not leave this salary issue and focus on getting the job. You would still get to know the salary...haba!!!

Lols! My dear, salary, in one way or the other, can help make a good (optimized) decision.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2014
Kentnickole:

Lols! My dear, salary, in one way or the other, can help make a good (optimized) decision.

If you notice, I said in my earlier reply tht salary talk AT THIS stage wd be a bit premature.. Not in the sense that asking to know wdnt be beneficial but IF you're like most who are awaiting the final AC callup then surely your salary enquiry must have been done and dusted well before you set out to write the very first aptitude test. If you've gone past the first two stages (not to mention the stress n monies u must have invested in both transportation and preparation via downloading the necessary prep materials) and at this penultimate step you now start wondering what the role's remuneration is then you probably haven't done your homework well.
Hope this doesn't offend.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MaforBea(f): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmm. All these grandfathers in the house. If someone wants to know the salary, let him know. Its nobodies business if its premature or over ripe at this stage. Kilode

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
I tire for people. Everyone has a right to be curious. Wanting to know about the salary can never be premature

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Heart2heart(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
There is no constitution in this world that states time frame in which an inquisition into how much salary you are expecting from your coy is termed "premature". If you don't care know to, it means you also don't have positive outlook on your welfare as their staff. Why do you think recruiters ask you how much do you expect us to pay you? Do you think it is a carefree question? You better know now, because if you feel it is 'premature', definitely you will scream "una for tell me since na" if you finally see the pay package far below your expectations.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ya'll sit around the fire tryna keep warm while you read anything that comes ur way all in d name of assesment centre. You think you've seen cold, you havent seen nafyn... Winter is coming and when u hear the real gross package, you could loose an ear to the frost.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
@maforbea, @okeyjames @heart2heart
You really have misunderstood me and for that I apologize for not being clear enough.

I see the word "premature" is what's causing the issue but I kinda hoped you would have at least read some context into my reply not just to pick out one word and have a go at it.

By the way in very good companies like Chevron, ExxonMobil, NLNG, if you're asked about your salary expectations in the interview, it's one of the most rhetorical questions you can be asked because they assume you already know the salary range they pay for the role you're in for. Also, it kinda means they're impressed wv your performance up to that point and are subtly signaling you that you're very close to getting them to commit. So if you blurt out some paltry sum way below their range or you ask for way more then it doesn't mean you're cheap or greedy. It only means, you're not informed (basically you don't know), and trust me, every good tick you got before that moment turns bad simply because you DON'T KNOW and weren't even diplomatic in concealing your lack of knowledge on the matter.

So @heart2heart, if you're very confident in your assertion that no constitution stops you from asking for how much you'll be paid, then I implore to make that your first question before you start answering things like "tell me about yourself" and then see if you'll be called back.

I never assumed Kentnickole was wv the AC group or not, I even helped him wv the exchange rates of Waua to NGN wyl letting him know that 1.6billion naira a year for an NLNG GT isn't correct at all going by what was posted on glassdoor. So I have no issues wv him asking but like I implied earlier it wd be most surprising that anyone in GT2014 (or any other job hunt group) wouldn't have an idea at this stage of the process. I guess I stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Heart2heart(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
NLNG pays her GT recruits 550k per month (excluding allowances)
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Kentnickole(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
WizardofOz1:
@maforbea, @okeyjames @heart2heart
You really have misunderstood me and for that I apologize for not being clear enough.

I see the word "premature" is what's causing the issue but I kinda hoped you would have at least read some context into my reply not just to pick out one word and have a go at it.

By the way in very good companies like Chevron, ExxonMobil, NLNG, if you're asked about your salary expectations in the interview, it's one of the most rhetorical questions you can be asked because they assume you already know the salary range they pay for the role you're in for. Also, it kinda means they're impressed wv your performance up to that point and are subtly signaling you that you're very close to getting them to commit. So if you blurt out some paltry sum way below their range or you ask for way more then it doesn't mean you're cheap or greedy. It only means, you're not informed (basically you don't know), and trust me, every good tick you got before that moment turns bad simply because you DON'T KNOW and weren't even diplomatic in concealing your lack of knowledge on the matter.

So @heart2heart, if you're very confident in your assertion that no constitution stops you from asking for how much you'll be paid, then I implore to make that your first question before you start answering things like "tell me about yourself" and then see if you'll be called back.

I never assumed Kentnickole was wv the AC group or not, I even helped him wv the exchange rates of Waua to NGN wyl letting him know that 1.6billion naira a year for an NLNG GT isn't correct at all going by what was posted on glassdoor. So I have no issues wv him asking but like I implied earlier it wd be most surprising that anyone in GT2014 (or any other job hunt group) wouldn't have an idea at this stage of the process. I guess I stand corrected.

whats the contention all about?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Heart2heart(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ego! NLNG salary is the bone of contention...
Kentnickole:

whats the contention all about?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Kentnickole(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Heart2heart:
Ego! NLNG salary is the bone of contention...

Lolsss cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tochiddy: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Given up on NLNG, the wait v finally had its tolls on me. Good luck Guys...Drops the microphone and walks away sadly

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.