Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224941 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Heart2heart(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
I in this pursuit with you. One passenger identified. we just have to wait for them..
Nwachiizu:

Please friends, if one applies to NLNG how long does it take for them to invite for aptitude test. I applied early this month. Need some info. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Heart2heart(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
sir, are these recently advertised jobs by NLNG classified as experienced hire? is there any test or they start straight from interview level?
airsaylongcon:

I am assuming u applied for the recently advertised vacancies. When we applied for god positions last October/November we didn't get invited until March this year. I think you should be a bit patient o... There's a lot of on going recruitment at various stages in their recruitment pipeline
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MOBIL11: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
scarletdp:
Dude der is a very big difference between a miracle and magic.....
Men of little faith. Dude, with God there is nothing impossible.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Heart2heart(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
did the experienced hire candidate apply for the currently advertised positions?
vantage7: Okay so apparently a certain experienced hire candidate received an email today (or perhaps a phone call) officially stating 18th October as his/her interview date. Okay o. We the "inexperienced" candidates are still waiting...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MOBIL11: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
ceetee:
Hi all. There's no reason to be impatient. 15 wks elapsed btw the 1st and 2nd test so it could be worse.
@ MOBIL11, I think regardless of when the advert is placed, resumption is always at the start of the year (pls correct me if I'm wrong)

Sorry, am seeing this now. You could be right cos January or start of next year will make it a minimum of 15 months( recruitment process).
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2014
Heart2heart: sir, are these recently advertised jobs by NLNG classified as experienced hire? is there any test or they start straight from interview level?

They recently advertised for consultant doctors and some other Gas specific openings. All experienced hires. I would assume there will be some kind of test to whittle down the numbers. I might be wrong about that though
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Impact456(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
This isn't near a miracle or magic. I've seen it happen many times and it's natural. Miracles are beyond the natural (Supernatural).

Remember NLNG has info of all candidtates that sat for d exams (Successful or Unsuccessful). It's possible that a few successful candidates will ignore the AC invite in favour of other lucrative offers. If the quota for the recruitment process is not met, decisions can favour the unsuccessful. Besides I'm sure most pple performed well in the test but were unsuccessful.
Excellentobanz, I add faith to your hope.

Btw, I am successful, awaiting AC. Success to all.

excellentobanz: I got a regret mail after the Shl.I hope Nlng will invite me for the AC...#hoping..I wish everyone success at the AC...Please,add faith to my hope now..

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Impact456: This isn't near a miracle or magic. I've seen it happen many times and it's natural. Miracles are beyond the natural (Supernatural).

Remember NLNG has info of all candidtates that sat for d exams (Successful or Unsuccessful). It's possible that a few successful candidates will ignore the AC invite in favour of other lucrative offers. If the quota for the recruitment process is not met, decisions can favour the unsuccessful. Besides I'm sure most pple performed well in the test but were unsuccessful.
Excellentobanz, I add faith to your hope.

Btw, I am successful, awaiting AC. Success to all.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVES........don't try to figure it out. just believe

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Impossible is nothing in the Presence of The Almighty.

But We must also knoW that it is impossible to experience his outstretched Arm without Knowing & Believing Him.

Heb 11:6, Dan 11:32

Happy Independence Day.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please Read this and thy Faith will be multiplied. Luke 1:37, Mark 10:27

KevinKupr8: Impossible is nothing in the Presence of The Almighty.

But We must also knoW that it is impossible to experience his outstretched Arm without Knowing & Believing Him.

Heb 11:6, Dan 11:32

Happy Independence Day.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sorry for the late reply; Unforseen circumstances.

@PrinceofParis: Good work bro.
Actually, I didn't imagine it could take up to 9 years. But with the your figures and line of thought, I could figure it out. "If my reasoning acumen is still okay...lol"

@Spiro007: Good work too bro.
As you know, Case studies most times are resolved with so many random but rational assumptions made. There are practically no right or wrong answers, it's all about one's thought process. Now let's assume:
1. Airbus manufactured the airplanes and they sold them all in the same year.
2. The sale of existing airplanes doesn't count for profit. It's outside the scope because our focus is the new 500 seater jumbo jet.

Happy independence day achievers!
Naija go better. Buh na our hand he dey o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2014
MOBIL11:
Men of little faith. Dude, with God there is nothing impossible.

There is nothing bad in hoping to be called even tho the person was unsuccessful, i just couldn't understand why Faith had to be brought in it and some ppl started quoting the bible.....Working in NLNG has soooo much value only because man made it so nd not God, in all my life reading the bible, i have neva seen where faith was used in carrying out works that would lead to anythin outside salvation. anoda reason i wondered hw working in nlng is connected to salvation that faith had to b brought in it. It's always good to strive for the big fat elephant bt maybe dt lil teddy bear wt d sunglasses is already the right fit for u, MORE aint always BETTER but a typical nigerian thinks otherwise, hence religion is brought into play in everything. But that doesn't mean we dont get to thank God if we achieve somethin we hv strived for.

The analogy of some successful peeps getting better offer n not showing up, giving room for unsuccessful ones is a beautiful analogy.
And if that be the case we add "faith" to your hope.

But before i get crucified i'm not saying its impossible, i'm saying why bring religion into something that has nothing to do with your salvation.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
oga! The wisest man cannot understand the ways of God. If He Says yes who can say no? Why try to ponder how bones are formed in the womb? Let God have his way. He aloe is te Doer. Nothing can stop the will of God.

Hence, as you say it for yourself So you see it.

As for th hopefuls, there is no Closed case with God.
He Will surely answer. In Jesus' Name.Amen

Thanks.

scarletdp:

There is nothing bad in hoping to be called even tho the person was unsuccessful, i just couldn't understand why Faith had to be brought in it and some ppl started quoting the bible.....Working in NLNG has soooo much value only because man made it so nd not God, in all my life reading the bible, i have neva seen where faith was used in carrying out works that would lead to anythin outside salvation. anoda reason i wondered hw working in nlng is connected to salvation that faith had to b brought in it. It's always good to strive for the big fat elephant bt maybe dt lil teddy bear wt d sunglasses is already the right fit for u, MORE aint always BETTER but a typical nigerian thinks otherwise, hence religion is brought into play in everything. But that doesn't mean we dont get to thank God if we achieve somethin we hv strived for.

The analogy of some successful peeps getting better offer n not showing up, giving room for unsuccessful ones is a beautiful analogy.
And if that be the case we add "faith" to your hope.

But before i get crucified i'm not saying its impossible, i'm saying why bring religion into something that has nothing to do with your salvation.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mehn f**k Nlng... And if you're a staff reading this, f**k you too!... I still need the job though.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2014
This weekend, I am gonna Bury my mum. I have cried and cried and cried again. But mummy, I accept now... You are free. We your children will be alright.

#sept09... Black Tuesday
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2014
airsaylongcon: This weekend, I am gonna Bury my mum. I have cried and cried and cried again. But mummy, I accept now... You are free. We your children will be alright.

#sept09... Black Tuesday
Be Strong man..u will pull through.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2014
airsaylongcon: This weekend, I am gonna Bury my mum. I have cried and cried and cried again. But mummy, I accept now... You are free. We your children will be alright.

#sept09... Black Tuesday

Take heart bro. She is in a better place.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by FGjobs(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2014

#sept09... Black Tuesday
Eyaa, may her soul rest in peace. And may God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the lost... Amen
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2014
KevinKupr8: oga! The wisest man cannot understand the ways of God. If He Says yes who can say no? Why try to ponder how bones are formed in the womb? Let God have his way. He aloe is te Doer. Nothing can stop the will of God.
Hence, as you say it for yourself So you see it.
As for th hopefuls, there is no Closed case with God.
He Will surely answer. In Jesus' Name.Amen
Thanks.

Why wont we ponder how bones are formed... so as to enable us know what to do whenever there are defects.... You make me laugh with the no closed case with God... Would it be wrong to see being unsuccessful in NLNG as God opening a way for this guys for something else... NLNG has so much man made value and we just blv getting it means ur favored and loosing out means u r not... Talk about being wise and not understanding God's ways...

Heartfelt sympathy to airsay.... We thank God for all our prayers answered and even those we perceived as "not answerd" coz HE alone knows best... HE alone is ur strength....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2014
#sept09... Black Tuesday

Oh wow!, sorry for your loss bro. I pray God gives you the strength for this period.

"Do not pity the dead, pity the living. Especially those who live without Love"

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=airsaylongcon]This weekend, I am gonna Bury my mum. I have cried and cried and cried again. But mummy, I accept now... You are free. We your children will be alright.

#sept09... Black Tuesday [/quote

Sorry bro. What a paınful loss especıally at a tıme lıke thıs when you need her most. Pls take heart and be strong, God wıll compensate the loss and gıve u the strength u need most at a tıme lıke thıs. He'll take the paın away ı know....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2014
@airsaylongcon, may God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

@scarletdp, there's always a God-factor in everything we do......so w have to ponder on how bones were formed ooooooo
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
airsaylongcon post=/post/26823068:
This weekend, I am gonna Bury my mum. I have cried and cried and cried again. But mummy, I accept now... You are free. We your children will be alright.

#sept09... Black Tuesday

Please read the story of the composer of the song "IT IS WELL" and draw strength from his Life. IT is well my brother. The Peace Of the Lord is upon you and all those she left behind. He will be your 'mummy' that is HIS promise.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by omill: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Take heart airsylongcom[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Take heart bro.... I pray God'll grant you the strength to pull through this time and come out better refined. Cheers.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

#sept09... Black Tuesday
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
@airsaylong take heart bro, God give your family the strenght to bear the loss
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dear Airsay,

God will give you strength.

We all have our trying times, but He will help us through them.

God is able. (Isa 43:1-3)

Have a great Weekend.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2014

#sept09... Black Tuesday
accept my condolences airsay, please dont hold back the tears, allow them flow freely.... RIP iya airsay

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2014

#sept09... Black Tuesday
May GOD grant you fortitude to bear the loss . Be strong man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.