Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1241801 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
tochiddy:
Given up on NLNG, the wait v finally had its tolls on me. Good luck Guys...Drops the microphone and walks away sadly
You are Joking right?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
tochiddy:
Given up on NLNG, the wait v finally had its tolls on me. Good luck Guys...Drops the microphone and walks away sadly
Are you serıouswoow! Thank God for your lıfe.....pls can we have more ppl who can take a walk pls
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
whatsupguys:

Are you serıouswoow! Thank God for your lıfe.....pls can we have more ppl who can take a walk pls
my broda my point exactly ooo.. -1
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 14, 2014
whatsupguys:

I would be willing to take a walk … if the settlement is up to scratch.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2014
tochiddy:

*In Olamide's voice* story for the gods.....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2014
To everyone one that dropped a message of condolence... My heart goes out to you all. I read and cherished everyone of them. No one here knows me but the show of care and concern was simply overwhelming. Thank you all. I am indeed grateful. Though stressful, I have given her a befitting interment. Affliction shall not arise a second time! AMEN

Please o u guys help me jump start my AC preparation. This heated discourse about emoluments and remuneration is interesting. Do they pay in dollars, pounds, riyal, or a combination of all. Cos I think the naira equivalent is too big for some peeps to get their head around

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Dear Airsay,

It is with great excitement to have you back. God will surely comfort you.

Keep up with the merry heart. I like it very well, for it is the access to the blessings of God.

@Guys,

If a man can question God(Jonah Did), then who is Dplacement not to be questioned. But please let us be careful with words to one that has been a great help to the family.

It is highly not expedient to do so! It may grief the spirit, and when that happens our heart desires may cease to be fruitoned.

Hence let's be seasoned & delighted in whatever our dealings are.

Finally,

Money Money Money.......

None of the salaries can deaf my ears, because God said the Silver is mine and the Gold is mine Haggai 2:8, and Wealth and Riches shall be in the house of them that walk in his ways. Psa 112:1-3, And he said in conclusion that I shall be a blessing Gen 12:2.

Hence, let us have a good heart towards these things when we get in. I am sure there are many communities around us seeking a better life. We can be a government of change for a world out there. The youths of nowadays are in utter darkness. No one is seeking to empower them adequately with the right knowledge.

It pays to build a solid foundation, then can the nation stand.

Have a wonderful Day.

Dipo Adeeko

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2014
airsaylongcon:
To everyone one that dropped a message of condolence... My heart goes out to you all. I read and cherished everyone of them. No one here knows me but the show of care and concern was simply overwhelming. Thank you all. I am indeed grateful. Though stressful, I have given her a befitting interment. Affliction shall not arise a second time! AMEN

Please o u guys help me jump start my AC preparation. This heated discourse about emoluments and remuneration is interesting. Do they pay in dollars, pounds, riyal, or a combination of all. Cos I think the naira equivalent is too big for some peeps to get their head around

Welcome back bro! The house has certainly missed you. In your absence there was no one else to give us another brain-teasing challenge like THAT legendary bridge-crossing puzzle to keep us busy during this long wait. Once again, it's good to have you back.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
KevinKupr8:
Dear Airsay,
It is with great excitement to have you back. God will surely comfort you.
Keep up with the merry heart. I like it very well, for it is the access to the blessings of God.
@Guys,
If a man can question God(Jonah Did), then who is Dplacement not to be questioned. But please let us be careful with words to one that has been a great help to the family.
It is highly not expedient to do so! It may grief the spirit, and when that happens our heart desires may cease to be fruitoned.
Hence let's be seasoned & delighted in whatever our dealings are.
Finally,
Money Money Money.......
None of the salaries can deaf my ears, because God said the Silver is mine and the Gold is mine Haggai 2:8, and Wealth and Riches shall be in the house of them that walk in his ways. Psa 112:1-3, And he said in conclusion that I shall be a blessing Gen 12:2.
Hence, let us have a good heart towards these things when we get in. I am sure there are many communities around us seeking a better life. We can be a government of change for a world out there. The youths of nowadays are in utter darkness. No one is seeking to empower them adequately with the right knowledge.
It pays to build a solid foundation, then can the nation stand.
Have a wonderful Day.
Dipo Adeeko

em, em, eeemmmmm.... Are we supposed to call you? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ernike: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
NLNG why the delay? Ebola, Certificate Verification or even Election, which?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yes o! You can drop a message. Thanks

scarletdp:

em, em, eeemmmmm.... Are we supposed to call you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
The last time we received a success/stand-by-for-further-instructions email, the further instructions (in my case) came only six days later. This time around it's two and a half months and counting and still no further instructions. So assuming someone were to develop a model to predict the schedule of NLNG Graduate Recruitment process by extrapolating data from the timetable of events of previous stages of the process, the model would be ridiculously erroneous.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tochiddy: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
vantage7:
The last time we received a success/stand-by-for-further-instructions email, the further instructions (in my case) came only six days later. This time around it's two and a half months and counting and still no further instructions. So assuming someone were to develop a model to predict the schedule of NLNG Graduate Recruitment process by extrapolating data from the timetable of events of previous stages of the process, the model would be ridiculously erroneous.
and inconsistent
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
vantage7:

and spurious
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
okzcorp:

and spurious
… and okzcorpcute
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
vantage7:
the model would be right if u input an error coefficient(which is normally the case). So what type of error do we have now? Did the error occur by chance (random) or not? If the error is random that means the process is right and under control.. Is Ebola a random error?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Una too sabı book......bıg englısh
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
mcpat:

the model would be right if u input an error coefficient(which is normally the case). So what type of error do we have now? Did the error occur by chance (random) or not? If the error is random that means the process is right and under control.. Is Ebola a random error?
my goodness ! I can't believe it has gotten to this… calculating percentage error on top the matter

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
mcpat:

Huh? undecided
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
mcpat:

Yes I think you have a point here. So Adjusted Model = Original Model + error coefficient "due to Ebola" wink

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
PrinceofParis:

Huh? undecided
lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wonda26(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2014
O bobs! See men!! shocked I hail una o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2014

vantage7:

tochiddy:
and inconsistent

okzcorp:
and spurious
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2014
TheRealAdonye:

Spurious is simply Specious sad
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2014
Ya'll are not seriuos. Choi! lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2014
I was being sarcastic.. I understand all the words used..

Oh and, 'Spurious' and 'Specious' actually aren't synonyms.. I believe you should have used 'Specious' instead of 'Spurious' to pass across the message you intended to..

That's the problem with grammar of (Permit me to say) Obiahagbonic proportions. They're easily misconstrued.

okzcorp:

Spurious is simply Specious sad
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bVh1Llqhs0

Watch and Learn

What do you think about this? smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2014
TheRealAdonye:

Oh and, Spurious and Specious actually aren't synonyms..

I know anywhere there are bigwords,you n okzcorpcute must be there.

Hmmn...i learnt another 2 words this morning cheesy cheesy

*opens dictionary n chks meaning of Spurious n Specious *
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2014
TheRealAdonye:

Oh and, 'Spurious' and 'Specious' actually aren't synonyms.. I believe you should have used 'Specious' instead of 'Spurious' to pass across the message you intended to..

That's the problem with grammar of (Permit me to say) Obiahagbonic proportions. They're easily misconstrued.

I knew you knew the words RealAdonye (Tolu remain silent oooo). Perhaps you have not exhausted the meaning of both words. They are synonyms from a dictionary I use. (they both mean plausible but not valid; intended to deceive). We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2014
tolutweety:

I know anywhere there are bigwords,you n okzcorpcute must be there.

Hmmn...i learnt another 2 words this morning cheesy cheesy

*opens dictionary n chks meaning of Spurious n Specious *

So some people are still following this thread shocked
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2014
vantage7:

So some people are still following this thread shocked

embarassed lipsrsealed

The wait is getting boring.... sad sad
grin grin but this thread is always home even wen u go away na.how can I just leave wen nlng hasn't told me to leave yet tongue. *even dplacement came back after he said he was gone for good undecided lipsrsealed *
How u doing bro? miss some peeps here and the discussions smiley.
I ll back fully when I get the invite for the big day! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.