Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225620 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mashiboy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
okzcorp:

Noted bro.
I will help you.

airsaylongcon:
I am watching u in 3D with my Thuraya phone... Apprentice CEO I hold u coat... When u reach I will be head of Production. Remember say na we do GT together.

Noted
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
GetPosted:
Hello Guys, heard (from an insider) that GT-AC is now December...please does anyone else have the same info?
Would appreciate it if Dplacement can confirm this.
We have heard this b4...story
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mashiboy(m): 5:58am On Oct 25, 2014
One of the problem of this long waiting is that I don't have the certainty I will be employed. Waiting uncertainty thing for one year , is the risk not too high?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2014
mashiboy:
One of the problem of this long waiting is that I don't have the certainty I will be employed. Waiting uncertainty thing for one year , is the risk not too high?
Hey bro, dont talk lıke thıs. U got to BELIEVE, u have made ıt thıs far u cannot afford to look down on yourself....we are all good!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
mashiboy:
I have gave up on NLGN since long ago. I'm no longer wait for it.
Due to this i have put my position up for sale. If you knows anyone who wanna work with them, send me a PM.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
SQLmaster1:
Due to this i have put my position up for sale. If you knows anyone who wanna work with them, send me a PM.
Na ur type no dey allow ppl read for exam come carry fırst class commot for school, contunuu dıarız god ooo!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
whatsupguys:

Na ur type no dey allow ppl read for exam come carry fırst class commot for school, contunuu dıarız god ooo!
I will took dat az a compliment.
But on a more serious note, i'm just following to pass time. No more interestd. Besides my fiancee dnt approve oil jobs. Says the oil from work could stain me clothes.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Which company be that?

SQLmaster1:

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
Which company be that?

sorry sir, i bin Tink say u sabi book… grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mashiboy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
SQLmaster1:

How much u want sell it? And which field u be is Engineering, social sciences, IT, Law, Science or Medicine?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lol, Congrats.. My secret is out..

SQLmaster1:
sorry sir, i bin Tink say u sabi book… grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 26, 2014
mashiboy:

How much u want sell it? And which field u be is Engineering, social sciences, IT, Law, Science or Medicine?
i one slot in IT(sureBanker) and anoda in hinjiniarin(petroleum).
All na bargain tinz. Talk how much u wan buy one.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2014
Dear Airsay,

I can see you are better and stronger. That has been our prayers bro! Keep it Up.

I also took part in the SRD. It was magnificent. When are we likely to get a response from them?

Also, I think that's about the most interesting Recruitment Excercise I have been part of. The questions are practical and it exercises the brain. That's the kind of task I love.

Wish you all the best.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2014
KevinKupr8:
Dear Airsay,

I can see you are better and stronger. That's has been our prayers bro! Keep it Up.

I also took part in the SRD. It was magnificent. When are we likely to get a response from them?

Also, iu think that's about the most interesting Recruitment Excercise I have been part of. The questions are practical and it exercises the brain. That's the kind of task I love.

Wish you all the best.
Thanks. I am getting stronger. Yesterday though was a bit hard as it would have been my mommy's birthday. The tears just flowed again. But I'm strong.

As for the Shell recruitment, for some strange reason I flunked out at the very first stage, the personality questionnaire. Was really puzzled. Anyway moved on. Wish yall all d best

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2014
airsaylongcon:

Thanks. I am getting stronger. Yesterday though was a bit hard as it would have been my mommy's birthday. The tears just flowed again. But I'm strong.

As for the Shell recruitment, for some strange reason I flunked out at the very first stage, the personality questionnaire. Was really puzzled. Anyway moved on. Wish yall all d best

@airsaylongcon Proud of ur strength..

@kevinkupr8 the srd u did, was it for the 2013 application?? Did you apply early this year or r u talking about the recent one thtz going on??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
KevinKupr8:
Dear Airsay,

I can see you are better and stronger. That has been our prayers bro! Keep it Up.

Also, I think that's about the most interesting Recruitment Excercise I have been part of. The questions are practical and it exercises the brain. That's the kind of task I love.

Wish you all the best.
Oga abeg help me forward materıals u used to anoınted_redeemed@yahoo.com now. Mıne wıll expıre today, so ı have to just wrıte the arıthmetıc today!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
whatsupguys:

Oga abeg help me forward materıals u used to anoınted_redeemed@yahoo.com now. Mıne wıll expıre today, so ı have to just wrıte the arıthmetıc today!

@whatsupguys

No material. Jus make sure you are top notch. I used some of the Numerical reasoning questions I used for nlng, and it was very helpful.

I believe you have such.

Please ensure you finish the exams within the stipulated time!

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
*drops pin*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
vantage7:
*drops pin*
**echoes**
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2014
*passing by*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Thread Creation: October 28 2013
Today: October 29 2014

Its really been a Journey. smiley

Everyone definitely is a Year Older (Age wise) no doubt. But you need to do a self-evaluation. Are you better Spiritually, Financially and Intellectually? How far with those plans and ambitions? Any progress maritally and career-wise? Have you made a significant impact in your Family and Environs? Are you still in debt? Have you progressed in that Job or you're still Job-Hunting?.......

No matter your evaluation, things can always be better (KAIZEN). Keep Trusting God, keep the hope, zeal and diligence alive. God has great plans for everybody and that's why you are still alive(Jer 29:11). Doesn't matter what people say or think, you can make it IF you Believe!!

Beyond NLNG (whether for our favor or not), You and I WILL be a Great Success. AMEN! Have a Splendid Day smiley

14 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
I just keep seeing monikers i never saw from the begining of this whole process and even to d SHL stage... this tells me one thing... WE MANYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEHHHHHHHH... some ppl just dey observe...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wow one whole year since the thread started?? Interesting.. It's been quite a journey on this GT14 trail.. Now on the AC waiting path, even though some that started the journey aren't with us now and have moved on to greener paths knowing nlng isn't the only road to Canaan.. Truth is, by faith, we still have something in common - we're all living out God's perfect script for our lives. It's amazing though we have the choice to live our lives, He foresaw every challenge we might encounter and built us with just enough resilience to get through it all. Now to go further, all we have to do is believe.
It's been a fun journey.

God bless us all.
God bless this 4th quarter.

Let's seize the moment.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wonda26(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
1 year on and counting. . That day would surely come smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2014
scarletdp:
I just keep seeing monikers i never saw from the begining of this whole process and even to d SHL stage... this tells me one thing... WE MANYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEHHHHHHHH... some ppl just dey observe...
i dey tell u.. one thing i know for sure is that we are gona give nlng a tough call this time..i know some of my guys who are also waiting for the invite and i can tell u that this guys are beyond smart....in order news i ve got some eye opening assessment center materials
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2014
cutetonye009:
i dey tell u.. one thing i know for sure is that we are gona give nlng a tough call this time..i know some of my guys who are also waiting for the invite and i can tell u that this guys are beyond smart....in order news i ve got some eye opening assessment center materials
THE RACE IS NOT TO THE SWIFT!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2014
masagoody:

THE RACE IS NOT TO THE SWIFTEST!!!

lol... i think this saying has been said on this thread like a zillion times.. yes we know... there was a time federal character was the topic on the thread... *Phew* how time flies
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2014
scarletdp:

lol... i think this saying has been said on this thread like a zillion times.. yes we know... there was a time federal character was the topic on the thread... *Phew* how time flies
true talk....I have to keep reminding myself you know, when you guys discuss topics and I have nothing to say.....the heart cannot help but to think of the competition ahead....I sometimes feel out of place. but it's only a feeling. I have a choice to decide how to respond.Hence, sayings like this.

**(please help effect the correction)
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by excellentobanz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Here lies the patience of the Saints..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Whao a year already?!

Well it's been a money making year. hehehehehehe. I just feel for anyone that hasn't had a job to tend to all this while though.

I hope they conclude this whole process before March, 2015... or else!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
So tomorrow would make it exactly 3 months (92 days) since the SHL success mail was sent. Verification/accreditation, Ebola, Experienced-level interview... Which of them has caused, is causing and would further cause this delay "Question for the gods". WHICH WAY NLNG!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
chuqqym:
So tomorrow would make it exactly 3 months (92 days) since the SHL success mail was sent. Verification/accreditation, Ebola, Experienced-level interview... Which of them has caused, is causing and would further cause this delay "Question for the gods". WHICH WAY NLNG!!!

NLNG, lmao.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.