Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

ASUU: FG Rejects Intervention By Shagari, Obasanjo, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU: FG Rejects Intervention By Shagari, Obasanjo, Others (690 Views)

Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Saraki, Oyinlola, Obasanjo, Others In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU: FG Rejects Intervention By Shagari, Obasanjo, Others by oluemmakay(m): 5:37am On Oct 29, 2013
A former Chief of General Staff, Vice Admiral Mike Akhigbe (retd.) is not dead as reported by a national newspaper on Monday, his elder brother, Joseph has said.
Joseph on Monday, expressed shock over what he described as wide speculation, about his brother’s demise.
He added that his though his younger brother was sick, the retired naval officer was recuperating in an American hospital and not London as erroneously reported.
He said, “As I speak to you now the newspaper report in my opinion is pure speculation. The paper said he died in a London hospital, but my brother is in an American hospital stabilizing.
“The wife, son-in-law and his daughter are with him. My immediate younger brother in Abuja who spoke to the wife in America confirmed to family members that Admiral is stabilizing; the news of death is totally untrue.”
Source:
http://www.punchng.com/news/akhigbe-alive-but-sick
Re: ASUU: FG Rejects Intervention By Shagari, Obasanjo, Others by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:44am On Oct 29, 2013
oluemmakay: A former Chief of General Staff, Vice Admiral Mike Akhigbe (retd.) is not dead as reported by a national newspaper on Monday, his elder brother, Joseph has said.
Joseph on Monday, expressed shock over what he described as wide speculation, about his brother’s demise.
He added that his though his younger brother was sick, the retired naval officer was recuperating in an American hospital and not London as erroneously reported.
He said, “As I speak to you now the newspaper report in my opinion is pure speculation. The paper said he died in a London hospital, but my brother is in an American hospital stabilizing.
“The wife, son-in-law and his daughter are with him. My immediate younger brother in Abuja who spoke to the wife in America confirmed to family members that Admiral is stabilizing; the news of death is totally untrue.”
Source:
http://www.punchng.com/news/akhigbe-alive-but-sick
Haha wetin happen? Topic and post dint correlate. I hope somebody is not smoking pawpaw leaves
Re: ASUU: FG Rejects Intervention By Shagari, Obasanjo, Others by Jxtmayor(m): 6:04am On Oct 29, 2013
Somebody is surely smoking dry lettuce!
Re: ASUU: FG Rejects Intervention By Shagari, Obasanjo, Others by cardoso111(m): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2013
Oluemmakay, are you still there?
Re: ASUU: FG Rejects Intervention By Shagari, Obasanjo, Others by Ollybarbie219(f): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2013
Smh
Re: ASUU: FG Rejects Intervention By Shagari, Obasanjo, Others by hod898(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2013
This chairman must be a learner.
Re: ASUU: FG Rejects Intervention By Shagari, Obasanjo, Others by ajbabs(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2013
Check Punch for confirmation that is what you will see.
Punch people are fastly losing their heads, all in bid to destructively critising Federal Government.
Re: ASUU: FG Rejects Intervention By Shagari, Obasanjo, Others by oluemmakay(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2013
ajbabs: Check Punch for confirmation that is what you will see.
Punch people are fastly losing their heads, all in bid to destructively critising Federal Government.
Tanx a bunch... I ve posted b4 goin tru it in details...

(1) (Reply)

Can Hunger Strike Ever Work In Nigeria? / News Flash!!! Another Protest Broke Out In Anambra,police Fired Tear Gas / SHOCKING: Michael Jackson Killed Himself — Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.