Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? (12163 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by stanech: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2006
The Least Performed Governor

Guys I want us to vote on this topic for the least performed governor in the country.

Your vote and points needed.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by DaHitler(m): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2006
What is the criteria for rating the Governors?
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by mrmayor(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2006
Least Performing Criteria

1.THE GOVERNOR WITH THE MOST STOLEN PUBLIC FUNDS.MY GOVERNOR QUALIFIES.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by toshmann(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2006
mrmayor:

Least Performing Criteria

1.THE GOVERNOR WITH THE MOST STOLEN PUBLIC FUNDS.MY GOVERNOR QUALIFIES.

and what is the name of your foolish governor?
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by DaHitler(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2006
I am guessing it is Orji Uzor Kalu. cheesy
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by mrmayor(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2006
Chief,Dr,Engineer,etc Peter Odilli
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by DaHitler(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2006
Looks like he was too busy getting titles while he was governor. cheesy
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by DaHitler(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2006
I will nominate Diepreye Alameyeseigha. From what I understand, the guy stole so much money as to be deemed too corrupt even by Nigerian standards. grin
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by mrmayor(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2006
Afeni, you are right the man collects more titles and Phd's from those willing to sell,while his people suffer untold hardship.
He entertains his Northern friends every weekend,EFCC would never visit him,he is apparently in the run for Aso Rock
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by DaHitler(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2006
I have heard reports about his aspirations for the Presidency. From what I have heard, he stands a pretty good chance. I guess that is how Nigerian politics works. lipsrsealed

In fact, I am willing to bet pretty good money that he would be the next President or VP.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by mrmayor(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2006
Afeni:

I will nominate Diepreye Alameyeseigha. From what I understand, the guy stole so much money as to be deemed too corrupt even by Nigerian standards. grin

No way,Peter Odilli is still the Champion Looter,his state receives more money,we would only know the truth if EFCC knocks on his door.That would never happen if OBJ is still in charge angry
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by somebody(f): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2006
Lucky Igbinedion
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by DaHitler(m): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2006
somebody, are you Edo?
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by mrmayor(m): 12:36am On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni:

somebody, are you Edo?

Maybe she is Edo,but does it matter?what about your governor/rep/senator Afeni?are you bold enough to name them? shocked
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by debosky(m): 12:41am On Jun 13, 2006
lucky igbinedion, even his dad said so, remember the joke 'if you fail an exam you are usually allowed to re-take the examination, since lucky has failed we should allow him to re-sit for the exam' LOL, the only performance that guy has is that his moustache has grown longer and his cheeks have grown fatter
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by DaHitler(m): 12:42am On Jun 13, 2006
Technically, I am from Ogun, but Lagos is the only Nigerian State I have lived in. I know the Governor of Lagos personally, and he seems to be doing a pretty good job with fixing up the roads e.t.c.

The new Governor of Ogun is Gbenga Daniel, and I haven't been to the State since he took office so there is nothing I can say about him. However, I do find it a bit dubious that the PDP could carry 3-4 South western States from the AD in only one Election year. I think they must have rigged there way into power in at least 2 of those States.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by mrmayor(m): 12:59am On Jun 13, 2006
Tinubu and his likes are all thieves,please don't give me all the crap about repair of roads and sh-it like that.life in Lagos is bad as ever,alaye boys are still harassing innocent citizens of that sad country?
Tinubu still getting fatter and uglier,honestly I don't know how to rate these damme looters we have as governors!
I'm so fucking pissed off when I remember those bloody Bore Hole Governors
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by DaHitler(m): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2006
Do you know that the federal government's allocation to Lagos is based on the assumption that the State has 5.8 million people? When in reality the State has 12 million people in it. Clearly there aren't enough resources being given to Lagos. You might want to direct your hatred at the PDP that is currently ruling the country.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by wiseguy(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2006
I will nominate Odili of Rivers and Nnamani of Enugu. Nnamani is a thief and Odili, a bigger thief. Both are being protected by Aso rock.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by somebody(f): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2006
@ Afeni, yes I am Edo. Why?
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by somebody(f): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2006
I believe that they should be no contest. Lucky is most certainly the worst governor ever. At least in other states, the governors would have at least completed one major project or led an improvement. While my dear governor cannot account for the money he collects from the federal government every month. I am assured he will not go scot-free for getting richer at the expense of the Edo State people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Igbinedion
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by Idekeson(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2006
Chimaroke Nnamani, Enugu state . Self proclaimed Ebano governor. Obasanjo's thug in the East.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by diddy4(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2006
dis is bull

the leader is [size=14pt]Orji Uzor Kalu[/size] kapish
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by hotangel2(f): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2006
Who's calling tinunbu's name? I dont know much abt what is happening in Lagos, but come on tinunbu is doing a good job in lagos. He shouldn't be amongst this list at all.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by kazey(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2006
Wait a minute what happened to Ahmed SANI? Zamfara?
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by Danmasani(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2006
Joshua Chibi Dariye is the man. Thats the most ridiculous personality claiming "His Excellency" out there at the moment!
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by hotangel2(f): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2006
Danmasani:

Joshua Chibi Dariye is the man. Thats the most ridiculous personality claiming "His Excellency" out there at the moment!

Joshua dariye of JOS? HABA!!! I tot he was a good man. People say he's good.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 14, 2006
hot-angel:

An escaped ex-convict from a british jail? His excellency my foot!

The worst Gov award must go to Boni Haruna of Adamawa state, see below for achievements:

1. No single tap flows in the whole of Adamawa State.
2. Electricity is enjoyed less than 2hrs a week and it is never at full voltage.
3. The roads are as good as those leading to my village.
4. The state secretariat closes at 12pm for lack of serious work.
5. The only good hospital in the whole state is the Federal Medical Center, Yola and it is as good as a Primary Health Care Center in my village.
6. Virtually no education takes place in that state. School children can be seen playing football, queueing for water at boreholes or hawking at 9am in the morning. by 11am, most schools across the state are effectively closed down.
7. The only real teachers in the state happen to be youth corp members.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by Danmasani(m): 3:33am On Jun 14, 2006
hot-angel:

U are kidding me, where did u hear that from? wow, u are the first person im hearing that from. He has done NOTHING to dat state, only spoil it. He met the state peacefull, he has now turned it to a slaughter house. No more peace, tourism is shading away. Only his praise singers are around, poor roads, no salaries, uncountable strikes, retirements and retrenchment like changing pants, environmental funds are missing ( shared with Mantu and others), THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON,

SIMPLE,THE MAN DESERVES A BOOT IN HIS ASS
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by DaHitler(m): 3:36am On Jun 14, 2006
somebody, I was just wondering. I wasn't sure if Edo State had a large non-ethnic edo population.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by Consultant(f): 4:39am On Jun 14, 2006
Wait a minute what happened to Ahmed SANI? Zamfara?

I hear he's running for President.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by molluma(f): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2006
haba what happened to Jolly Nyame of Taraba.you guys are not being fair to him.he deserves the crown.Odlil and all others you can point out something they have done.has any body been to taraba state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University (Video) / APC Set To ‘poach’ PDP Members, Woo Sheriff’s Faction / Court Fines Patience Jonathan N50,000 For Withdrawing Her Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.