Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Quran And Divorce. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quran And Divorce. (524 Views)

The Girl Who Threw The Holy Quran And Turned To A Monkey In 2004 / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Marriage According To The Quran And Sunnah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran And Divorce. by Princephelar(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2013
I've seen this happen several times; If a couple gets married as muslims and later in the marriage, the wife's believe change to other religion (especially christianity),the next thing you'll see is the wife and kids are sent out packing. If you take a statistics of single christian mothers in nigeria,almost 70% of them will share this story. What's the quran view about this situation? Does quran teach sending the wife and kids packing? Considering the effect it can have on the kids,is there any provision made for such kids by quran?
Re: Quran And Divorce. by F00028: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2013
first of all, this is not true:
Princephelar: ..If you take a statistics of single christian mothers in nigeria,almost 70% of them will share this story.
Re: Quran And Divorce. by Princephelar(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2013
F00028: first of all, this is not true:

I guess you skipped those three questions and pls correct me since that's not true
Re: Quran And Divorce. by F00028: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Princephelar: I guess you skipped those three questions and pls correct me since that's not true

I dont need to skip anything. you made a false claim...unless of course you substantiate it.

(1) (Reply)

Invalidators Of Islam / Is Salafiyyah A Group... / Is Paying Money For Jerrycan In A Filling Station Riba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.