Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut (1132 Views)

“all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay / Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? / All States Apart From Lagos Are Incapable Of Confederal Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2013
I can see students from public schools returning back home in lagos, heard today is the coronation of the Iyaloja of Lagos.
Nothing we no go hear for this Nigeria..
What should this have to do with students who have to be in schools to learn.. I'm beginning to wonder if APC is better off than the PDP we castigate and condemn by the day..

2 Likes

Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by kelvincoll(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2013
angry
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by asha80(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: I can see students from public schools returning back home in lagos, heard today is the coronation of the Iyaloja of Lagos.
What should this have to do with students who have to be in schools to learn.. I'm beginning to wonder if APC is better off than the PDP we castigate and condemn by the day..
rrespect the culture of your hosts.

1 Like

Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Afrocatalyst: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2013
Who is going to be the new iyaloja? Tinubu's grand child?
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by ckkris: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2013
Change the name of Lagos to Tinubu State, just like Tinubu Square.
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by lertee(f): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: I can see students from public schools returning back home in lagos, heard today is the coronation of the Iyaloja of Lagos.
Since when has coronation ceremony become a political post?
Did the iyoloja or whoever raise placards and writes,I am a PDP or APC member?
Why do you have to relate things that are not relAted? undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Who is going to be the new iyaloja? Tinubu's grand child?
No it is peter obi's step son
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by lyjakado: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2013
That is what I dislike about them. Double standards! Hypocrites who have their own homes in disarray yet want to fix other peoples’ home. If this had happened in another part of Nigeria they would drag their unwashed putrid bodies (ask Google) to Nairaland to type rubbish then rush off to pass stool inside the bowls in their rooms, leave it there to smell(that is their perfume) then return to Nairaland to type some more.

2 Likes

Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by pistol: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2013
What nonsense.
who the heck is iyaloja?
Children missing a productive day and going home to become a nuisance because of tinibu's daughter.
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Afam4eva(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2013
Students should go back home because of the coronation of Tinubu's daughter? SMH

1 Like

Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by TRILLIONIAR: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2013
Op you sabi lie o, na only market men and women he affect o
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Arysexy(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2013
asha 80: rrespect the culture of your hosts.

Culture? Yet d same APC dat value culture, campaign in onitsha on GREAT OFALA DAY.

Hmmmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by simpleseyi: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2013
lyjakado: That is what I dislike about them. Double standards! Hypocrites who have their own homes in disarray yet want to fix other peoples’ home. If this had happened in another part of Nigeria they would drag their unwashed putrid bodies (ask Google) to Nairaland to type rubbish then rush off to pass stool inside the bowls in their rooms, leave it there to smell(that is their perfume) then return to Nairaland to type some more.

Respect your host tribe so that you will not be deported to Biafra and dumped at bridge head in the middle of the night.

2 Likes

Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Arysexy(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2013
Double standard from the so called 'progressifs'
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Arysexy:

Culture? Yet d same APC dat value culture, campaign in onitsha on GREAT OFALA DAY.

Hmmmmm!
on that said day is it the yorubas that campaigned or is chris ngige now a yoruba man?
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by EzePromoe: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2013
My brothers in Lagos, sell your market o.

1 Like

Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Arysexy(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2013
lakhadimar: on that said day is it the yorubas that campaigned or is chris ngige now a yoruba man?

Who r d backers and sponsors of Ngige?
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Arysexy(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2013
Eze Promoe: My brothers in Lagos, sell your market o.

Their so called iyaloja no be for alaba, trade fair or ladipo. I dey ladipo now and guys are hussling.
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: Op you sabi lie o, na only market men and women he affect o
public schools in ebute meta area are locked, I can attest to that
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by gbanikiti(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Only markets were affected. The coronation has nothing to do with closure of schools.
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Dpeacemaker101: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2013
Please where are the APC people that always type thrash, so they have nothing to say now? Shutting down schools and the economy of a state because of a coronation of a market leader, this is really disgusting and very disrespectful to the citizens of Lagos state. And they claim to be fighting for the masses. Tinubu and his cohorts should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Omexonomy: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2013
This tread will never make frontpage since it invovle the yaruba
lyjakado: That is what I dislike about them. Double standards! Hypocrites who have their own homes in disarray yet want to fix other peoples’ home. If this had happened in another part of Nigeria they would drag their unwashed putrid bodies (ask Google) to Nairaland to type rubbish then rush off to pass stool inside the bowls in their rooms, leave it there to smell(that is their perfume) then return to Nairaland to type some more.

1 Like

Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by brighter: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2013
Hmmm I didn't see this post on time. Already in the market & going back without achieving my aim. They would have given enough publicity, most people who are not traders are unaware of this development.

Well, tomorrow is another daay
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by EzePromoe: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2013
Arysexy:

Their so called iyaloja no be for alaba, trade fair or ladipo. I dey ladipo now and guys are hussling.
I trust them cool

1 Like

Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by Damlesky(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2013
Abeg who be the Iyalode or Iyaloja?? I wan know before I comment.
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by amarilo: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: Only markets were affected. The coronation has nothing to do with closure of schools.
does that make it write?

Meanwhile those markets go still pay the tax of today despite the fact that they were forced to sit at home by the same taxman. Btw is this all the markets in Lagos? Ok who is the iyaloja of shoprite?

1 Like

Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by dumodust(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
amarilo: does that make it write?

Meanwhile those markets go still pay the tax of today despite the fact that they were forced to sit at home by the same taxman. Btw is this all the markets in Lagos? Ok who is the iyaloja of shoprite?

guy u no serious.... Iyaloja of shoprite? Loooooool
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by waternogetenemy: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Coronation of a thief. Ole...
Re: Iyalaoja Coronation: Markets &schools In Lagos Are Shut by donphilopus: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
You're all grumbling, because Tinubu's daughter is involved in this show..

When they will be doing the final burial of the first lady's mother, and the FG decides to declare public holiday, none of you'll object that online..

Bunch of Nitwits

(1) (Reply)

Dokubo Has Started Again,this Time He May Be Right! / Kano APC Rejects Governor Kwankwaso As Party Leader / 25 Achievements Of President Jonathan – Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.