Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Help! My Dad Keeps Raping Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Dad Keeps Raping Me (3403 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Dad Keeps Raping Me by fedrick901(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
I’m a girl of 23 years now… I had a lovely mother who lost her life to my father… He hated my mum and I because his family had imposed her on him and I was born as baby girl. He kept other women, came home drunk, beat up my mum in my presence and had sex (or would I call it rape) with her in my presence… My mum lived in pain and cried all her life cos she was an orphan and whenever she complained to her inlaws, they tell to ‘endure, that’s marriage, its for better for worse’, and she ends up receiving more beating… When I was 8years, my dad came home as usual, drunk and my mum was asleep cos she was tired and was pregnant at that time.. My dad wanted to rape me. I resisted him but he started beating me, tore my cloth & undies and was about raping me when my mum came to my rescue.. She pushed him away and asked me to run to d neighbours. As I ran, I heard a sound of somthing and my mum screamed aloud in pain.. When I came with d neighbours, I found my mum lying dead on d table with a knife on her belly. I cried out in pain as I held on to her lifeless body.. The neighbours went to d police but before dey returned, my dad took me and ran away frm Akure to ikirun in Osun state… My dad raped me on a daily basis and said I was good at nothing else.. When I was 14yrs, I discovered I couldn’t control my urine anymore.. So, a woman who lived close-by called me one day on my way to a store and asked what was wrong, I told her everything.. And that was how God Rescued me.. She hid me in her house until her son who lived abroad came n took me with him… The Doctors discovered that a serious damage was done to my Vagina dat led to my condition.. I was operated on.. Meanwhile, the woman reported my father to d police n he was sentenced to death for murder and child abuse .. I am now in the university and living a happy life again.. I only miss my mother who gave her life for me to be here.. But I know she’s also happy in heaven.. *God will destroy everyone that has caused u pain, setback and restore those years u have lost as a result of such situations in Jesus Name
sent to 9aijahouse mail
http://www.9aijahouse.com/2013/10/my-dad-keeps-raping-me.html

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Keeps Raping Me by Sleekydee(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
U kno u got mi dere, u story says HELP, ma dad kips molesting mi(dats like a present continuous statement)...while ur story has a happy ending, anyways, I feel 4u n glad u re fine...may ur mama soul RIP, as 4ur father, tho he is a monster, just find a way 2 4give him and always rememba love heals evrytin.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Dad Keeps Raping Me by fedrick901(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sleekydee: U kno u got mi dere, u story says HELP, ma dad kips molesting mi(dats like a present continuous statement)...while ur story has a happy ending, anyways, I feel 4u n glad u re fine...may ur mama soul RIP, as 4ur father, tho he is a monster, just find a way 2 4give him and always rememba love heals evrytin.
sure
Re: Help! My Dad Keeps Raping Me by Kanwulia: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Life is ALWAYS a choice to survive. Take it or LEAVE IT!. kiss
Re: Help! My Dad Keeps Raping Me by fedrick901(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kanwulia: Life is ALWAYS a choice to survive. Take it or LEAVE IT!. kiss
abi

(1) (Reply)

How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband / Adoption Of Stepchildren / Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.