Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband (3405 Views)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Berrypie(f): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2015

3 Likes

Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by MistaMankind: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wow
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by 2el(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nyc one
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by micronut(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
BEST GIFT EVER! That's how you know an intelligent wife.

Full of Concepts and Idea.

INTROVERT AND LadyF should come and see oooo

Lalasticlala, Ishlove and seun come and put this thing to front page abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Romantic I must say... Kudos to her
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by KingTom(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
That girl Na banker obviouslygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by ladyF(f): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol the guy no reach 100 for any of the scoring criteria sef
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by heayey(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
WOW! So Sweet of her... HEY, Future wife, come and see o...
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Berrypie(f): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:

She is probably hoping he would score 100 in 2016. I f she scores him 100 now, don't you think the dude will relax and think he is already perfect?
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Berrypie(f): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
En en, how did you know oh, is it only bankers that are creative?
KingTom:
That girl Na banker obviouslygrin
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by okirewaju(f): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Beautiful

Creative
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by KingTom(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Berrypie:
En en, how did you know oh, is it only bankers that are creative?
No, berries and pies are also creativegrin
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by skyface00(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wow see creativity
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Chidoks(f): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
skyface00:
Wow see creativity
awwwwwwwww! so sweet especially the score board.ama coppy this...
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is OCD. Not romantic; more like creepy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by walexGodson(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
I like it
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by skyface00(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
D cake art work hit me hard, life so sweet with brainy wife ooo, tell me why won't a man fall inlove more with dis kind of cake lolz

Chidoks:

awwwwwwwww! so sweet especially the score board.ama coppy this...
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Chidoks(f): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
skyface00:
D cake art work hit me hard, life so sweet with brainy wife ooo, tell me why won't a man fall inlove more with dis kind of cake lolz

I'm just imagining how thrilled my hubby will be if i unveil this cake before him and his friends!! the guy go swell with pride.i wish i can fastfoward his birthday sef!
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Chidoks(f): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:

you no know say na message the smart woman dey take style send her hubby.the guy go start to de hustle to please her to score 100 in 2016 na.
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
RickRichards:
This is OCD. Not romantic; more like creepy.
Agreed

2 Likes

Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by skyface00(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
U can add more 2 urs, don't copy dis one completely or I will personally sue u.. lolz God bless ur home ma

Chidoks:

I'm just imagining how thrilled my hubby will be if i unveil this cake before him and his friends!! the guy go swell with pride.i wish i can fastfoward his birthday sef!
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Chidoks(f): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
skyface00:
U can add more 2 urs, don't copy dis one completely or I will personally sue u.. lolz God bless ur home ma

thanks dear.okay o.i will coppy, edit and paste! hahahahahaha!
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
is it kind of Attention am thinking or the Attention you are thinking ??
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Bola4mi(f): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nice
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by cherylsmith(f): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Awwn..
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by phinalawrence: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nice
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by rattlesnake(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Berrypie(f): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
rattlesnake:
desperado
Why should you call me a desperado? Did I offend you in any way?
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by rattlesnake(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Berrypie:

Why should you call me a desperado? Did I offend you in any way?
not u the subject angry
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by Berrypie(f): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
rattlesnake:
not u the subject angry
Okay, if you say so - I was wondering why you would write such because I have never had an altercation with anyone before here on NL.
Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by rattlesnake(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Berrypie:

Okay, if you say so - I was wondering why you would write such because I have never had an altercation with anyone before here on NL.
u are so sensitive

hey dont take anything in life too seriously barbie

1 Like

Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by pretydiva(f): 5:29am On Aug 17, 2015
Woww..dis is beautiful. I no d hubby must b feeling on top of d world now smiley..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Feminism Really Destroying Marriages In Africa? / Buying Quality Bed Sheets And Duvet In Nigeria / Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.