Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m (8226 Views)

Alleged Fake Soldier Docked For Swindling Job Seekers Of N1m / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by TUNEX89(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by everyday: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na wah oooo.Even state security operatives dey dupe innocent Nigerians
Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wonder they say will never end.
Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
yuzedo: this boy is a this-grace and have given d rest of us a bad names in dis buisness. Yes I do dis runs to but mine is 105.64% REAL. If u pay N100000 I can make u to be a vice govnore of any state u chose. A try will convice u. Tenk 4 ur patronage. Sign - sweetus success agency, nigeria limmyted.
Chief Sweetus is back, where have you been
Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by surugede(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Incidentally both those who paid the money and the "SSS person" are all guilty. Paying money to get job simply means "bribing" to get un merrited favours.

In which case the give and the givee are all guilty
Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by yuzedo: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
emk4lif:
Chief Sweetus is back, where have you been
Bro dint u no dat anamabra electon is next month? am sooo busy campaning for mysef and my dreams. if i dint win, god! i may kill mysef, truth! embarassed embarassed plis voat for me. for d sake of our litle kid futures. cry **now singin iyogogo by michael jacksin!!** angry

3 Likes

Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by willyray(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by doctokwus: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
prince_onx: Most of you are simply full of $h/t!!
All the previous a$$h@£€$ that commented are all saying "Nigeria/Nigerians" if that name had "Chukwu" in it, it would've been Igbo! Igbo!! And this thread will be on 12 alrea already! Smdh!!
Do u know if d mods thought it was an ibo name because I wonder how dis thread made fp so soon but anoda of a yoru who kidnapped his own son is still lying shallow in d politics section?
Am one of those who detests dis tribal shit& defend moderators but sometimes I do wonder
Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by lipstick1(f): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm,dis Ntiedo Okon fit be Mr Tayo wey wan dupe me for the same calabar.
Father God,i thank you.
last month i almost fell a victim to this type of scam
The fee was 250K FOR IMMIGRATION and other ministries 100k,expected salary 120K.
Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
The way the guy even runs his mouth, makes me doubt if he is really a sss informant. Imagine the amount of info he has disclosed just because he is in police net. A well trained sss officer would never divulge such amount of info. Then... Arresting the errand boy and leaving the ogas at the top is no way fighting job racketting. The Ogas at the top should be brought to book. Not just those that sell jobs, but those that also dole out appointment letters to their relatives without passing through due recruitment process, hence employing half baked graduates and allowing the qualified ones to keep roaming the streets day by day in search of jobs.

1 Like

Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by Badassniggga(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Willgates:

guys,his telling the throat! with only N100000 u can become a governors of any states in igboland. it is for both a inthegenes n a a non-inthegenes! lmao
I DON DIE....
Re: SSS ‘Informant’ Defrauds Job Seekers Of N3.5m by princenayo: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na wah oooo.Even state security operatives dey dupe innocent Nigerians.
u are block head. the report says he is a fake security operative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baker Hughes Calling For Interview / Global Manpower Limited / How To Apply For SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.