Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos (33035 Views)

Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Fire At Part Of Lagos Computer Village / Oba Of Lagos Crowned Folasade Tinubu-ojo As New Iyaloja-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by iamswizz(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by nwadaigbo: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
and some nitwits will still be following this thief tinubu cheapishly like mumu till he pocket all of them. How can one man manipulate d minds of many aclaimed educated idiots this way; wife senator, daughter house member, son-inlaw, house of rep, daughter, iyaloja,yet some people cant see anything wrong with that. If it is jonathan they willl spill their bile talking against him and his family. What kind of madness is all this in this mess called nigeria. Patience jonathan goes to a place, they accuse her of causing pains to d masses by causing traffic jam, what do we now say about closure of businesses through which ppl make ends meet. God, come down and fight for the downtrodden. This burden is becoming too heavy! Save us from all these greedy plunderers. Amen

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
Anyone, at this moment, promoting APC is an id1ot

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
Big4wig: .
another learner tryin to keep space.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Libkid: That awkward moment u realise dat the tinubu family dey take everyfin 4rm lagosians slowly

Mistake, they are not taking from lagosians, Lagosians do not have anything left but shanties in Badagary and other outskirts of Lagos.. they are taking from tax-paying non-lagosians who refuse t ogo back to their regions to develop it. it works out pretty well you see
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
iamswizz: .
all these learners abeg no vex o, them they share money if your comment dey page one?? I'm confused. Pls explain
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Taywon: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
PasD: Who is tinubu? Is he a musician?
no a dancer

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Taywon:
no a dancer
lol
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by obamaobama: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
We ar all bird of the same feather,we ar all going to do the samething if we find ourself in the position of tinubu. Congrantulation to OLORI GBOGBO AWON AJE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
obamaobama: We ar all bird of the same feather,we ar all going to do the samething if we find ourself in the position of tinubu. Congrantulation to OLORI GBOGBO AWON AJE NIGERIA
lol...aje kor esu ni
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by semele001(m): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
d Post is for life, itz like dat of king, no 1 will b come iyaloja until she is no more, but oda position xpired, datz her own share in lag.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.....Professor of Transparent Corruption,University of Toronto

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by sawhite: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by obamaobama: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
No_ID: lol...aje kor esu ni
guy u be kid u think say OJU BORO NA FIN JE IYA LOJA GBOGBO NIGERIA?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Sike(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lobatan! I said it...
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Aromas: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sike: Lobatan! I said it...

Likewise me, also think of it
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Davo93(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hmmm... Is this thesame person advocating for a better Nigeria come 2015 election?? Only family members occupy lucrative positions in Lag...

NIGERIANS SHINE YOUR EYES!!!
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by patriotic007: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
No wonder tinubu and co want to go into aso rock by all means,....by then he will put his family members in all strategic positions to feed on the national cake,...God forrrrrrrbidddd
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by gonzaga: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Like Menelaus said to Helen of Troy as he was about to kill the wife snatcher; prince Harry, is this what you left me for?

I ask Nigerians today, is this what we want to replace PDP with?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Proffdada: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
No_ID: Dad's numerous businesses are enough to get the whole Nigeria busy
she maybe mentally incapable to handle dad's businesses
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by coastalqueen: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
See how razz she looks even with all her money. Choi!!!!!
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by kilmix: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
So it's because of this Rubb*sh they closed all Markets in Lagos thereby Halting my Shopping on the Island.

Arrant Senselessness and Uncivilised state of the Nation.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Moremony: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
sexychocho: U beta leave dem 2 turn it 2 family title. Who knows wat will happen 2 any oda person dat gets d title if not dem lipsrsealed . It Is Well Sha smiley

THIS IS ONE OF THE KIND OF THINGS THAT CAN NOT HAPPEN IN THE EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH. I WAS AT THE VENUE TODAY IN FACT COME AND SEE THE WAY TAX PAYERS MONEY WAS "BASTERDISE" grin grin grin
TINUBU'S MOTHER WAS THE IYALOJA BUT SHE IS LATE, NOW THE CROWN AUTOMATICALLY BELONGS TO THE GRAND DAUGHTER WITHOUT ELECTION! shocked shocked shocked KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT THERE WERE MATURE AND OLD MARKET WOMEN ON GROUND ALREADY THAT SUPPOSE TO CONTEST FOR THE CROWN.
IF THIS UGLY DECISION WAS TAKEN IN THE EAST, THAT CORONATION WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by destineguy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
No_ID: Tinubu's Daughter-Iyaloja
Son-in-law----House of Rep Member
Wife.......Senator
Bola Tinubu..........Emeritus Governor of Lagos
Seyi Tinubu........NLS and warming up
Family members placed in key positions.......
Oba Akiolu in Jagaban's pocket
Eko oni baje o
o baje ti!
Jst that some retards won't know this and still be voting for some monopoly govt. I wish Nigerians were more literate than this! No offence pls.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by pharmow: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
MillionDollars: shameless girl! Her mates are in the labour market working! She's nau feelin fly over one yeye post. YEYEBRITY

Yeyebrity grin......I never hear that word before

Those people abusing Tinubu,I'm sure majority who do the same or worse if they are in position of power. If U don't vote for a man based on his credibility and antecedent, this is what you get................Is not only Tinubu, 99% of Nigerian politicians do favouritism and nepotism

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by komek(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yorubas are the funniest nation I have seen in this part of the world. Iam not trying to start a tribal war o pls. Look at the way they are even dancing and jumping up and down.

This shi.t can't happen in some parts of this country. For the fact that Adam Oshiomole, repeated what Tifnubu said here in Lagos down their in Benin about the proposed National conference, the whole hall was rowdy, infact he was whisked away, buh here my brothers and sisters in the west will celebrate rubbish. Why wud this man keep doing things his own way for God sake.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by princely83(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
The tinubu's family have hijacked lagos state...kai I pity the state.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by mkoabiola: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Vote Seyi tinubu 4 house rep 2015.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by PastorOla1: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Where are the awolowos now?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Zet72(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
undecided kissThat awkward moment when u realise that tinubu's family have taken all the juicy post in lagos u will resort to saying "all is well"
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by boyt1: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Expect more of this crap from tinubu / APC.in 2015
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Ballo52(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
How is that our business? Please commot that post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / How To Deposit Old 500 and 1,000 Naira Notes Into Your Bank / Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.