Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos (33037 Views)

Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Fire At Part Of Lagos Computer Village / Oba Of Lagos Crowned Folasade Tinubu-ojo As New Iyaloja-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by ziccoit: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Anyone, at this moment, promoting APC is an id1ot

What should they promote? PDP I guess? Some people are just somehow.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by cutieemperor007: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
they shout to high heavens that PDP is corupt, unreliable...bla! bla!! bla!!!..

i guess this is their (APC) definition of fairness, transparency and accountability....GOD DEY...

I Will rather eat poo than trust my future with selfish south west leaders like Tinubu, Oduduwa republic ko, Oranmiyan federation ni....#one Nigeria#

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by kevinkod(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=Big4wig]Just imagine,i heard some parts of lagos were shut down even d business area Like as if dis crown will make me a dim richer....mtshww....abeg read below & see what happened to me yesterday

You won't believe what happened to
me yesterday night.
I was coming back from somewhere
around 9pm when i saw this beautiful
damsel approaching me.
She has the the beatiful face of
Beyonce,
The sumptious lips of Angelina Jolie,
The backside like that of Kim
Kardashian,
The curves were like that of Mercy
Johnson,
She got the height like that of Angela
Okorie,
Her eyes were as beautiful as that of Ini
Edo,
She got the forehead of Rihanna,
With bumper front package like that of
Cossy Orjiakor.
She was looking innocent like
Gennevieve Nnaji.
I knew i had to talk to her, it will be the
greatest mistake if i allow her pass
without talking. So i said
"Hi"
She didn't replied but she smiled.. So i
continued
"My name is Ocha, i will love to talk to
you but am in a hurry right now, pls
can i get your contact so that i can call
you for us to meet?"
She smiled again and said
"Ok, ZERO HATE ZERO, TIRI TIRI HATE,
SEFUN TWO TIRI, NOI NOI.. NA MY
HENTIHEN LINE BE DIS. YOU WANT MY
SAIN LINE?"
I fainted!!

Big4wig u no go kil person
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by eluquenson(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
Today's traffic was free flowing, I Love it gan grin
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by drealsirhid: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
;DFirst Iyaloja without a single identifiable stall!!! ........Tinubu jnr is quite making history here. I laugh in Bokoharam
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by idsuzie(f): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eko oni baje ju bayi lo. undecided
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by chakula: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
hollandis: Saraki for kwara
Igbinedion for edo
Tinubu for lagos

And you for where? No offense pls.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by chakula: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
No_ID: Tinubu's Daughter-Iyaloja
Son-in-law----House of Rep Member
Wife.......Senator
Bola Tinubu..........Emeritus Governor of Lagos
Seyi Tinubu........NLS and warming up
Family members placed in key positions.......
Oba Akiolu in Jagaban's pocket
Eko oni baje o
o baje ti!

Then, what is your post?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by omigreat: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
I thought there was supposed to be election. Was she elected by the majority votes or she was unopposedly elected. Nigeria always amuse me with politics everywhere...God will help us.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by babadem2much(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=PasD]Who is tinubu? Is he a musician?

so u 4got ur neighbour in dat ur face me i face u in Ajegunle abi?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
omigreat: I thought there was supposed to be election. Was she elected by the majority votes or she was unopposedly elected. Nigeria always amuse me with politics everywhere...God will help us.

Election for chieftance title? She inherited the title from her grandmother.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nepotism!!!

She looks like a frog just like her father! undecided
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
django1:

Election for chieftance title? She inherited the title from her grandmother.

Bruv, stop defending the indefensible. Everything isn't US vs. THEM - this is nepotism and totally unacceptable!

That lady right there finished her MSc Degree in the UK a few years ago and I believe there are tons of people more qualified than her in Lagos, for the title. Her husband used to play football with my uncles in Deptford and I know when they got married.

Anyway, I trust the indigenes of Lagos to fight back one-day because Lagosians aren't mugs, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by alexvatt(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Wife.......Senator
Eko oni baje o
o baje ti!
she is as ugly as her father nonsense
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, stop defending the indefensible. Everything isn't US vs. THEM - this is nepotism and totally unacceptable!

That lady right there finished her MSc Degree in the UK a few years ago and I believe there are tons of people more qualified than her in Lagos, for the title. Her husband used to play football with my uncles in Deptford and I know when they got married.

Anyway, I trust the indigenes of Lagos to fight back one-day because Lagosians aren't mugs, trust me.

Bro, I'm not defending anybody. I'm only saying elections can't be held for a traditional post.

Was it by tinubu's influence the late Iya Loja got there? You should know how chieftaincy titles are passed down even if non Yoruba don't.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by alexvatt(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Wife.......Senator
Eko oni baje o
o baje ti!
she is as ugly as her father. Rubbish
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
django1:
Bro, I'm not defending anybody. I'm only saying elections can't be held for a traditional post.

Was it by tinubu's influence the late Iya Loja got there? You should know how chieftaincy titles are passed down even if non Yoruba don't.

Bro, this particular title isn't hereditary like monarchy. I believe it's done based on experience, know-how, and influence. And if that were to be the case. I honestly don't think she's qualified for it.

Yes, her father has done a lot for Yoruba's. However, no one is perfect and infallible. Power corrupts people and he erred with this one. He should have chosen someone else who's loyal to him with no family ties. Hand-picking/selecting his daughter, who's more or less not qualified is unacceptable and he must be critiqued for it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
mchewww

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by buchibabe: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
PasD: Who is tinubu? Is he a musician?

Yes. Hes d one dat sang "sweet mother i no go forget you"
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by phynesthenry(m): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
I think it is okay I think it is okay I think it is okay
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Davo93(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
shymexx:

Bro, this particular title isn't hereditary like monarchy. I believe it's done based on experience, know-how, and influence. And if that were to be the case. I honestly don't think she's qualified for it.

Yes, her father has done a lot for Yoruba's. However, no one is perfect and infallible. Power corrupts people and he erred with this one. He should have chosen someone else who's loyal to him with no family ties. Hand-picking/selecting his daughter, who's more or less not qualified is unacceptable and he must be critiqued for it.

Please let us get our facts right. He has done much for Yoruba or Lagos??
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by alexvatt(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
So they want to turn lagos to family affair.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by alexvatt(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
So they want to turn lagos to family affair. God will not allow that to hapen
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by willibounce: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ugly lazy razz yoruba gaL. With alL d money wey ur papa steaL and d school wey u go, u end up being an Iya oloja. OLe, ole(tif), alapa masise. Looking 4 free money from her grandmother's mate. Shameless lady.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by stexsy(m): 12:21am On Oct 30, 2013
he is a t.h.i.e.f...
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by fluteman: 12:22am On Oct 30, 2013
shymexx:

My guy you disapointed me big time. Even if the usual ignorant peeps are spitting their usual, i expect that you should know better.

Is it only the monarchy that is hereditary? for your information, the practice in Yorubaland is that a certain family continues to bear a certain traditional title in honour of their forefathers who graced such title. The previous Iyalode held forth for the Illustrious Tinubu family, even before Bola Tinubu became known. Heck, Bola Tinubu even used the influence of the title held by his mum in honour of the Tinubu family to progress his political ambition. What follows now where the daughter holds forth is the normal evolution of the title, as long as the Oba of Lagos gives his blessing. It is not by appointment, not politics, but culture and tradition. You should seek clarifications before coming to the public to join the ignorant club

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by fluteman: 12:23am On Oct 30, 2013
shymexx:

My guy you disapointed me big time. Even if the usual ignorant peeps are spitting their usual, i expect that you should know better.

Is it only the monarchy that is hereditary? for your information, the practice in Yorubaland is that a certain family continues to bear a certain traditional title in honour of their forefathers who graced such title. The previous Iyalode held forth for the Illustrious Tinubu family, even before Bola Tinubu became known. Heck, Bola Tinubu even used the influence of the title held by his mum in honour of the Tinubu family to progress his political ambition. What follows now where the daughter holds forth is the normal evolution of the title, as long as the Oba of Lagos gives his blessing. It is not by appointment, not politics, but culture and tradition. You should seek clarifications before coming to the public to join the ignorant club
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:44am On Oct 30, 2013
whats that hideous paper-mache thing shes wearing on her head?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by bishoppapi: 12:50am On Oct 30, 2013

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by InvertedHammer: 2:08am On Oct 30, 2013
//

I don't blame Tinubu at all.

I blame the Lagosians that bend over happily and asked to be rimmed by Tinubu.

One man against millions and he is winning.

Who is the fool here?

//
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Rossikk(m): 2:30am On Oct 30, 2013
This Tinubu of a man just has the whole Lagos State in his pocket.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by anonimi: 3:11am On Oct 30, 2013
fluteman:

I wonder if you are a yoruba person to write the utter RUBBISH and LIES that I highlighted.

1a. Have you heard of kingMAKERS who ELECT the king from the royal families eligible after they have submitted names of candidates
1b. Did you hear the story some years back how OBJoke (as one of the kingMAKERS) chewed up the voting sheet of the five kingMAKERS of Owu Abeokuta as the voting was against his preferred candidate, who is the current king. OBJoke went all out to victimise the three kingMAKERS who voted against his preferred candidate.

2. What illustrious Tinubu family are you talking about
The one of the infamous Madam Tinubu of Lagos & Abeokuta whom Tinubu Square Lagos is named after?
FYI, she was a key slave trader and tried to continue selling her kiths & kins even after the British abolished it.
Check your history very well before you come here spitting nonsense.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu carefully chose his new name as he sold & is selling his people into slavery for a pot of porridge.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / How To Deposit Old 500 and 1,000 Naira Notes Into Your Bank / Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.