Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Does NYSC Mean To You? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Does NYSC Mean To You? (597 Views)

Does Nysc Hq Knows This? / How Long Does NYSC Online Redeployment Take / What Does NYSC Mean To A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does NYSC Mean To You? by PilgrimsPath(m): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
For some, its Now.Your.Suffering.Continues, while another group sees it as Nigerian.Youths.Serving.Christ. And its not just about acronyms.
To a section of corps members, the NYSC connotes a world of youthful exuberance and 'flexing' as they put it, while some others see it as a period of personal development, spiritual growth, financial get-a-way etc.
Now, the camera is on you, whether as a prospective 'Corper', currently serving, or an ex-corper...
What does NYSC mean to you?
Re: What Does NYSC Mean To You? by GentleMimi: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
National Youth Sevice Corps undecided
Re: What Does NYSC Mean To You? by PilgrimsPath(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Haha..
Sure, thats the 'generic' meaning now. But, you know, we all see very differently with varied lenses. So, my friend....?
Other views?
Re: What Does NYSC Mean To You? by GentleMimi: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pilgrim's Path:
Haha..
Sure, thats the 'generic' meaning now. But, you know, we all see very differently with varied lenses. So, my friend....?
Other views?
i viewed my service year as an ''adventure'' phase,within the boundries of wisdom and moderation! It worked for me cos i scaled thru all hurdles wif a positive mindset.It was a wonderful time. Your service year is what u make of it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

B14 Posted To Enugu From Uniben Lets Meet Here / We Have Direct Sienna Cars To Abuja And Kaduna Camp Ground. / Posting Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.