Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Most TRINITARIANS End-up Becoming Atheist,a Reward Or A Curse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most TRINITARIANS End-up Becoming Atheist,a Reward Or A Curse (662 Views)

TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians / Trinitarians - Is there One Throne In Heaven Or Three ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most TRINITARIANS End-up Becoming Atheist,a Reward Or A Curse by BERNIMOORE: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
in the old testament it was written that our God is 'only one and not 3'

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

jesus echoed the same thing, in NT; below;

mark 12:29

"replied Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord
;

yet it was said that jesus claimed that he is one with the father, but jesus also say that we (believers) are part of the oneness with God and jesus

John 17:21-24
New King James Version (NKJV)

21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

all to no avail, trinitarians shot themselves on the foot by distorting the person of God as unreal,

the chief propergator of this false belief is the catholic, as they paid dearly with cases of their priests leading the chart in world religion in child molestation, priests who dont see God as a real person through distorted teaching cannot feel bad over molesting a child, worst still they recycle these priests instead of dismissing them, which clearly violates what the bible says 'to quit association with such person' something that is very annoying is that the bible will say something, these catholic priest uphold another tradition teaching(unsacred scripture) that counters the bible Gods word

and so, since the basis of their religion has been distorted, most of these priests dont believe the existence of God or even the need to fear God. pope francis adopted the Gays and even making phone calls to them, to continue practicing their sinful lust without any measusre to please God and stop sinning.

pope francis evidently show disbelief in the person of God when he told Atheists that they dont need to BELIEVE in GOD to make heaven.

even when jesus said in john 17:3.......this is everlasting life...knowing you the ONLY TRUE GOD....

The so called pope francis without fear of God said atheist dont need to know God to make heaven

cardinal pell flanked himself with atheist and some scientists and open his mouth gbau, and said that 'the story of Adam eve and serpent were just a myth,

all this is due to a wrong foundation rooted in the lie called TRINITY, a word that was never found in the bible

A lie that removed the name of God in the holy scriptures and render God NAMELESS.

trinitarians are loosing the battle, they embrace atheism as their last destination, what a shame!
Re: Most TRINITARIANS End-up Becoming Atheist,a Reward Or A Curse by ckkris: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
In Deut 6:4, Elohim, Hebrew word for God, is PLURAL for Father, Son, & Spirit, that is the one Jehovah. And I, will NEVER be atheist.
Re: Most TRINITARIANS End-up Becoming Atheist,a Reward Or A Curse by BERNIMOORE: 12:00am On Oct 30, 2013
ckkris: In Deut 6:4, Elohim, Hebrew word for God, is PLURAL for Father, Son, & Spirit, that is the one Jehovah. And I, will NEVER be atheist.

before you juxtapose bible verses, pls, kindly show JUST ONE BIBLE VERSE THAT SAYS ...Father, Son, & Spirit, is the one Jehovah.... OR, show just one verse that ever mention the word 'TRINITY' and if you cant, pls forever be a silent man, and DONT BE STUPID HERE, because trinity is the root of confussion in catholicsm, and can also lead you directionless.

1 Like

Re: Most TRINITARIANS End-up Becoming Atheist,a Reward Or A Curse by ckkris: 5:01am On Oct 30, 2013
You, MUST BE, born again, John 1:7. If you REFUSE, to become born again, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for you, to SEE that TRINITY is in every page of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. Deut 30 : 19.
Re: Most TRINITARIANS End-up Becoming Atheist,a Reward Or A Curse by BERNIMOORE: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2013
ckkris: You, MUST BE, born again, John 1:7. If you REFUSE, to become born again, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for you, to SEE that TRINITY is in every page of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. Deut 30 : 19.

@ckkris

you mean that a layman cannot see trinity in the bible if it was boldly written? you sound ridiculous!

you should have said that i need a certain degree of spirit or holy spirit to open my eye, excuse often used when you cannot prove a point.

it is obvious that you dont even know the significance of beign born again!

To be born again, you have to be convinced first, then you proceed to repent your previous sins and renounce them, and lastly you disown yourself that is, not following fleshly desires again but embrace christ.

why not convince me first where trinity is written in the bible, before i proceed to the next stage?

1 Like

Re: Most TRINITARIANS End-up Becoming Atheist,a Reward Or A Curse by truthislight: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
BERNIMOORE: in the old testament it was written that our God is 'only one and not 3'

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

jesus echoed the same thing, in NT; below;

mark 12:29

"replied Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord
;

yet it was said that jesus claimed that he is one with the father, but jesus also say that we (believers) are part of the oneness with God and jesus

John 17:21-24
New King James Version (NKJV)

21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

all to no avail, trinitarians shot themselves on the foot by distorting the person of God as unreal,

the chief propergator of this false belief is the catholic, as they paid dearly with cases of their priests leading the chart in world religion in child molestation, priests who dont see God as a real person through distorted teaching cannot feel bad over molesting a child, worst still they recycle these priests instead of dismissing them, which clearly violates what the bible says 'to quit association with such person' something that is very annoying is that the bible will say something, these catholic priest uphold another tradition teaching(unsacred scripture) that counters the bible Gods word

and so, since the basis of their religion has been distorted, most of these priests dont believe the existence of God or even the need to fear God. pope francis adopted the Gays and even making phone calls to them, to continue practicing their sinful lust without any measusre to please God and stop sinning.

pope francis evidently show disbelief in the person of God when he told Atheists that they dont need to BELIEVE in GOD to make heaven.

even when jesus said in john 17:3.......this is everlasting life...knowing you the ONLY TRUE GOD....

The so called pope francis without fear of God said atheist dont need to know God to make heaven

cardinal pell flanked himself with atheist and some scientists and open his mouth gbau, and said that 'the story of Adam eve and serpent were just a myth,

all this is due to a wrong foundation rooted in the lie called TRINITY, a word that was never found in the bible

A lie that removed the name of God in the holy scriptures and render God NAMELESS.

trinitarians are loosing the battle, they embrace atheism as their last destination, what a shame!

Hehehe lol. grin

how ca one know 'A Mystery' embarassed sad
Re: Most TRINITARIANS End-up Becoming Atheist,a Reward Or A Curse by paulGrundy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Christmas Message, Prays For Nigeria. / Most Scary Man In The Middle east: Meet The Caliph Who occupied Iraq And Syria / Is There A God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.