Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigeria Women Cant Drive! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria Women Cant Drive! (13073 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Truckpusher(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
This OP can't spell properly and write in a comprehensible manner......one would almost hire an alien to decipher this his hieroglyphics all in the name of bashing Nigerian women.

Some mods are just too dumb,why would a mod that isn't dumb put this dumb topic on the FP ....smh angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by kay9(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
nairalforlaughs: Op, move to Saudi Arabia where only men drive. tongue

grin grin grin grin Mind u, saudi women are already protesting; might be too late by the time Op gets there...

But seriously, some women can be really terrible behind the wheel. Look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv0HkM0XiBs grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by buchilino(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
modele2: Lol....

Well poster i am a woman and unfortunately your post is partially true. Where you are wrong is in the generalising....qualify the nigerian women with 'some' to be fair. Me sef i wan flog some of us for road, they can be sooo anoying. I dont know weather they learnt driving at old age or they are just distracted or plain scared, i really cant explain it. However we have some mumu male drivers as well that make me wonder what they were doing when their mates were learning how to drive.

But for the record i am female and a very good driver, men i give rides always comment and unfortunately the comment is ''you drive like a man'', still supporting the posters statement.

i agree with u so much, majority of women drivers in dis country r very annoying try ask most women drivers permission to enter in front of her from ur lane, God save u if she doesn't brush ur car. then some male drivers r even worst than d devil.
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mtchewww anyway, I drive according to my mood.
FAST when I'm angry or in a hurry.
SLOW when I'm in a good mood and probably gisting with friends. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by maninmood(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
runzlord: serously, nigeria women cant drive, they are just to scared, when u see a woman driving note that she is driving with one mind so take minutes before they make a decision on the road. If a woman is in front of you, you would almost cry, they would want to switch lanes, then they change their mind sort off, they become confuse and end of in the middle of the road blocking everybody at her back, and note she does this without traficating, in a nut shell an average nigeria woman drives like a learner or is a learner. Usaully when people drive like that or does not drive well, we at the back would just maintain and conclude it a woman thats driving and when the person finally allow us to pass, truly truly it would be a woman. Ive never be wrong on that. But the case is not like that in orther countries.
I highly sugest women should have their own logo. Like learner is a big "L", women should be hanging a big "W" at the back and front of their car too.

The whole essay is inconsequential. You just wrote it without giving careful thought of your reader. However, I managed to deduce some points there, which likewise seems trivial. Who told you Nigerian women can't drive? My woman will disprove your baseless hypthesis anytime, anyday. Most men are even worse. Head to Lagos Mainland and watch the non-challant attitude of the commuters. While you are at this, notice the behaviours of private drivers high on weed, jedi, big stout, etc. And never attempt to overtake them- your car will be gone for good!
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Truckpusher: This OP can't spell properly and write in a comprehensible manner......one would almost hire an alien to decipher this his hieroglyphics all in the name of bashing Nigerian women.

Some mods are just too dumb,why would a mod that isn't dumb put this dumb topic on the FP ....smh angry
l'adyish' we hav a topic here,what has gramma got to do wit dis
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by dudet(f): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Who is this learner saying women cannot drive?? undecidedO boy, i'm sure i have been driving since before you knew how to start a carcheesy.
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by tobbyrobson(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
If u really thnk Nigerian women can't drive then u nid 2 meet my Mum... U nid 2 c d way she ovrtakes trailers on highways, she is comfortable on 140 on 3rd mainland bridge sef... abeg dapada joooooor!
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
dudet: Who is this learner saying women cannot drive?? undecidedO boy, i'm sure i have been driving since before you knew how to start a carcheesy.

LOL nice!
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Truckpusher(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lee Herds: l'adyish' we hav a topic here,what has gramma got to do wit dis
undecided....Blind barthaemus,that isn't a topic at all...go take your med boy
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by IAMBREEZY: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yeah just like my sis she have 3 cars but can't drive,i mean she's till a learner...
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by here: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
She is built to absorb pressure.That's why when both partners are at a place where their feelings are affected,the "she" is encouraged to drive.
The big question is,what makes a "good driver"?
I have come across good female drivers as also males but I find the female "mean self" quite funny.She acts like the world is out to hunt her and if she can stay longer on the road maybe she can prove she is superior and nothing you can do about it.
The good part is no matter how that is no male has crashed into a female driver to cause her fatal injury,wonder why that is;maybe the male within himself wants to protect her even if he doesnt want to believe it.If you think am wrong,consider the male-male collisions and tell me your statistics.
Men love to look at the other being behind the steering,doesnt matter if its a she;but some assume its lack of concentration.I admire the concentration of the females.
Males generally believe if they do not move their cars someone might come hit them.I do not know how can came about but its born out of "pls leave the road"
Yes many think males are impatient,but in typing there is a theory-females are generally faster but cannot last as long as a male.In that study its never used against a "she",wonder why the patience issue is used against males?
A good driver is one who has the ability to make the best judgment per time behind those wheels.I see wrecked cars and I know the drivers made the best decision.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
ok ok ok....4rm wat ive seen sha,naija women are generally good drivers.

But i dont think dats d opinion of the dude that created this picture.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
The topic should be "Most Nigerian Women can't Drive Properly".

My mum drives better than my dad.
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Lilimax(f): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ada Nri1: What a stereotypical post! Op I dont know you, but this sounds like the ranting of an egotistic macho man with a myopic mind.
How can you say "Nigerian women" don't know how to drive, but it's different in other countries.
When you don't go to a proper driving school and learn all the rules of the road and high way codes and signs, be you a man or woman you'll make silly mistakes on the road and even endanger lives.
well said!
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by everyday: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
I used to have a girlfriend that was an expert driver
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by brain54(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
mr o.p is correct 96% om them are terrible drivers. but the ones that can drive well are usually bad @ss. one of the best drivers i respect is actually a woman. dt woman can drive

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by bigx(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
Its not peculiar to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Uglyduckling: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lee Herds: l'adyish' we hav a topic here,what has gramma got to do wit dis
everything, especially Seun's 21st commandment.
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by jaybabs1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Women drive real well, and their driving mode is usually a 'Rules-abiding', 'slow-smooth-and-steady' motion. its just that they tend to get frightened at the slightest provocation and this affects their driving judgements. But wait o...one lady once gave me a chase of my life..along Jigawa(kazaure) - kano. Single-lane express. We did like 160km/hr - 180km/hr. I was doing my 120..je je...she whipped past me at about 160km/hr and i got challenged....the race began...some women are PROs....
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lilimax: A lot of women drives better than most men except she did not attend a good driving school .

But I hate driving behind any car bearing the 'L' sign.
I call them 'Lunatics on the road' smiley

Well, u are intolerant... Every drivers begins as a leaner, so stop calling them lunatics.
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
More than likely they were taught by men, so maybe you guys should consider becoming better teachers lol.

I'm so glad my dad taught me as if I was a son. #TeamNeed4Speed

I'm usually cursing like onye ala when picking my sis from school, where all the bad mom drivers congregate every afternoon. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Dominionng(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Yeah just like my sis she have 3 cars but can't drive,i mean she's till a learner...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by zebra(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
What i've noticed about most women driving (not all women o!) is that they hardly use their trafficator lights when they want to change lanes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Lilimax(f): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
obo_man:

Well, u are intolerant... Every drivers begins as a leaner, so stop calling them lunatics.
Agreed. I was once like them ...but I still don't like driving behind a learner.
Most especially those ones driving without anyone guiding them.
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
LOL, I'm a great driver. Much better than many men out there. tongue
Re: Nigeria Women Cant Drive! by firestar(f): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Your title misleads somewhat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Murano Cvt Transmission ! The Solution / These Are 5 Of The Best Jeep Concepts Created Over The Years / Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.