Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! (13086 Views)

Catalytic Converters: How Mechanics, Dealers, Panel Beaters Are Ripping Off Car / Car Guzzling Fuel? You Might Need Replacing Your Car Catalytic Converter / Accident Or Car Arson? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
This Particular thread was opened specifically to discuss Catalysts and issues associated with it

On this thread, I would try my Best to post Tips and helpful stuff as regards Catalysts but in case you have got issues or enquiries, You can post it here and I would try my Best to respond as Soon as Possible...

More so, In Case yours is missing, Stolen, or Damaged, You can get it replaced at super affordable price with us...

Just pick up my contact details from My Signature, Call or chat Me...

Let's get the Ball Rolling...
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
The floor is open Guys
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
We Sell and also install catalytic converters
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by jgbemson1: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
How much for Honda Accord 2003

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2021
jgbemson1:
How much for Honda Accord 2003

Good Morning

How Many of the pots for you intend to work on and which would you prefer between Tokunbo and New One?
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Happy Sunday! smiley smiley smiley smiley May the Blessings of the Day Never Elude You... Have a great week Ahead...
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by bobbiiee: 1:38am On Oct 04, 2021
What is the cost of replacing the catalysts of Toyota sienna 2002 with the original ones?

What is the cost of the one under the car?

What is the cost of the new one? I was told that it's not reliable. What's your take on that?

What is the cost of the smaller ones in the engine compartment? Both tokunbo.
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
bobbiiee:
What is the cost of replacing the catalysts of Toyota sienna 2002 with the original ones?

What is the cost of the new one? I was told that it's not reliable. What's your take on that?

So Many Questions...

If You are replacing all three of the Toyota Sienna with Tokunbo Catalyst... 75k can get it done for You... You do it with full Tokunbo Catalyst...

The under One Alone would Cost You 30k to fix

The prices quoted above are for Tokunbo Catalyst... I'd honestly recommend you go for the Tokunbo or Korean Catalyst as that one Lasts Super Longer than the New Ones ...

The New Ones would cost you around 40k to get everything done... Reliability depends on how well it's done and the type of catalyst used... In Most cases, people tend to go for the New Ones due to Price... We have installed it for many People based on their preference and it's worked fine...

I have also had people who come to us to get theirs done again because somebody somewhere probably managed materials so as to cut cost... Imagine a case where you were supposed to use one full Catalyst but instead use half or even cut it into three, such would never Last past a month or at most two...

Most cases I have experienced is that the New ones should Last up to 1-2 years...

The Tokunbo one Can Last for up to 4-5 years...

Everything just depends on the quality of work done, the quality and quantity of material used

The Engine ones would Cost you around 45k to install both...

Hope I answered your questions Well...

All in all, both are Good... Just your budget and the durability...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 1:44am On Oct 05, 2021
Good Morning smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by bobbiiee: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good evening. Kindly send your phone number. Thank you!

bobbiiee:

SublimeAutos1:

I ask questions when I need clarity. For me, asking 4 or 5 questions is just okay.

So Many Questions...

If You are replacing all three of the Toyota Sienna with Tokunbo Catalyst... 75k can get it done for You... You do it with full Tokunbo Catalyst...

The under One Alone would Cost You 30k to fix

The prices quoted above are for Tokunbo Catalyst... I'd honestly recommend you go for the Tokunbo or Korean Catalyst as that one Lasts Super Longer than the New Ones ...

The New Ones would cost you around 40k to get everything done... Reliability depends on how well it's done and the type of catalyst used... In Most cases, people tend to go for the New Ones due to Price... We have installed it for many People based on their preference and it's worked fine...

I have also had people who come to us to get theirs done again because somebody somewhere probably managed materials so as to cut cost... Imagine a case where you were supposed to use one full Catalyst but instead use half or even cut it into three, such would never Last past a month or at most two...

Most cases I have experienced is that the New ones should Last up to 1-2 years...

The Tokunbo one Can Last for up to 4-5 years...

Everything just depends on the quality of work done, the quality and quantity of material used

The Engine ones would Cost you around 45k to install both...

Hope I answered your questions Well...

All in all, both are Good... Just your budget and the durability...
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by ultimatenath1(m): 4:35am On Oct 06, 2021
How much for 07 Corolla complete catalyst
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
bobbiiee:
Good evening. Kindly send your phone number. Thank you!

It's actually on my signature... I had to place Dots there, just take the dots away...
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
ultimatenath1:
How much for 07 Corolla complete catalyst

The Brand New One would go for 45k for both...

The Tokunbo one would go for 60k for the complete replacement
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by mbahjohnpaul: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
I need complete replacement (worked catalysts) for acura mdx 08. What's ur location
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
mbahjohnpaul:
I need complete replacement (worked catalysts) for acura mdx 08. What's ur location

We got the complete replacement for your car... My Location is Lagos... I got my number on my Signature, You can send me a message let's chat...
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by Timblogga: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nice
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by tolugar: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2021
SublimeAutos1:
This Particular thread was opened specifically to discuss Catalysts and issues associated with it

On this thread, I would try my Best to post Tips and helpful stuff as regards Catalysts but in case you have got issues or enquiries, You can post it here and I would try my Best to respond as Soon as Possible...

More so, In Case yours is missing, Stolen, or Damaged, You can get it replaced at super affordable price with us...

Just pick up my contact details from My Signature, Call or chat Me...

Let's get the Ball Rolling...

Good day bros

How much for Corolla 2012 complete catalyst
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
tolugar:

Good day bros

How much for Corolla 2012 complete catalyst

Okay... I would like to first know which you'd prefer to go with? Tokunbo or New One...

Better still, you can send me a message on WhatsApp Via the Number on my signature then we talk more...
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's The Beginning of a New week, May the Week be lit for you and filled with wins...

We are available to help fix your catalytic converters...

Also open for enquiries, Our WhatsApp Number is on the Signature, You can chat or call us there...
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
We are open for Business. You can send in your enquiries. I'd be glad to reply you as quick and fast as possible
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by wazzub: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
How about complete cat for 011 Accord V6?
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Shoot with your enquiries and we'd be glad to Help
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by bigben3: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Honda Pilot 2007... New/tokunbo?
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 12:33am On Oct 16, 2021
bigben3:
Honda Pilot 2007... New/tokunbo?

What do you want us to help you do? you mentioned New/Tokunbo, what information do you need as regards that?
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by bigben3: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
SublimeAutos1:

What do you want us to help you do? you mentioned New/Tokunbo, what information do you need as regards that?
old and new catalyst prices for it
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bring on your enquiries
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Good Morning World shocked cool cool cool
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2021
It's a Wednesday something. We are up for work
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Available for chat
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by TeeFriz: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
The link is broken
Re: Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! by SublimeAutos1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
TeeFriz:
The link is broken

Yea... I tried fixing it but each time I post the Link there, it just doesn't work... You could pick up my number and call or send me a WhatsApp message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Calculate Your Car's Fuel Consumption? / How To Deal With Being Stopped By Police. / FRSC Between Non Offenses and Unjust Fines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.