Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

HELP, Which Food Or Drug Should He Take To Be Fat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / HELP, Which Food Or Drug Should He Take To Be Fat (891 Views)

What Food Or Pill Will I Take To Have Big bubs/butt. / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? / Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP, Which Food Or Drug Should He Take To Be Fat by Monarchmindset(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls guys my cousin just recovered from a brief illness and he it's looking really pale, what food put drug can he take to gain his body back.thnx
Re: HELP, Which Food Or Drug Should He Take To Be Fat by Infomizer(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2013
So you expect a nairalander (whom you can be very certain of his/her qualification) to tell you the name of a drug after which you purchase and encourage the use abi? I pity you buddy. Why not ask the medical personnel that cured your cousin for professional advice (if you're sure s/he is qualified in the first place)
Re: HELP, Which Food Or Drug Should He Take To Be Fat by Infomizer(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2013
It's just my honest opinion o! No offense intended.
Re: HELP, Which Food Or Drug Should He Take To Be Fat by Omexonomy: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Coming to nairaland which is full of children of collective anger to seek advice
i pity you.
Re: HELP, Which Food Or Drug Should He Take To Be Fat by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Please ask a nutritionist that question. I would go for fresh fruits, wholesome meals, lots of rest. Stay off drugs, except vitamins (prescribed of course)

On the lighter side, *in seyi law's voice*
"Eat bujunoah and calamari"
Re: HELP, Which Food Or Drug Should He Take To Be Fat by Monarchmindset(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks y´all for your candid opinion am gonna get some professional advice, an outta here. Ciao

(1) (Reply)

How To Eat To Live Long 2 / Yummy Fried Bread Fruit / Can You Eat This Type Of Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.