Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean (17342 Views)

10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by Korrection(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
metti: cheesy
ASEWO MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
u don chech ur own grin
Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Our refrigerator too needs regular clean up
Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by metti(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Korrection: u don chech ur own grin
I am not like u, I no be ASAWO MAN. grin
Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by xager(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin
Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by Creamychic(f): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Korrection: Back of the freezer...guys check very well youll see flung used condom grin
Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by dwizy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nice one @ OP.

I don't know what everyone is seeing in this, but I'M SURELY GONNA MAKE SOME MONEY OUTTA THIS.
Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by buskie13(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dis doesn't concern a yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by amunekeuto: 3:56am On Oct 31, 2013
how about dirty places in your body that you need to clean up?
Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by jaytime(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2013
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Roaches under the bed

That must be a filthy house shocked shocked shocked shocked.

The last time I inherited roaches, they only dance in my kitchen, but never go to my bedroom.

Yes its dark under the bed but no food, famine only. For what when there is no food. shocked shocked Your cockroaches are a rare breed. undecided undecided
Messilo: I think op will mention the most dirtiest place at home i.e under bed, he/she his/her mentioning the most cleannest places.
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Roaches under the bed

That must be a filthy house shocked shocked shocked shocked.

The last time I inherited roaches, they only dance in my kitchen, but never go to my bedroom.

Yes its dark under the bed but no food, famine only. For what when there is no food. shocked shocked Your cockroaches are a rare breed. undecided undecided
Roaches dance skelewu in your kitchen? My sister u need to make this thread ur companion for your health and others'.
Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by SexyLadyJ: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Aromas: grin I swear 9ija poverty no upgrade @ll, imagine under d shoe, bros u don treak wella 4 dis Lagos ooooooooo.

Lol!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by Pokadot: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thanks for the information. Well noted!
Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by chineloSA(f): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
jaytime:
Roaches dance skelewu in your kitchen? My sister u need to make this thread ur companion for your health and others'.

You are just irritating just like those ex-roaches. I said the last time I inherited them.

Register for English ( ENG 101 ),you need it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean by LadyH(f): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2013
Door knobs...hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Coronavirus Patient In Ondo Was An Ex Corper - Governor Akeredolu Clarifies / Nigerian Shares His Experience At National Orthopaedic Hospital, Kano / Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.