Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is Cheating Normal For Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Cheating Normal For Women? (589 Views)

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / Is Cheating Normal For Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Cheating Normal For Women? by wildchild1: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2013
Having gone through the men's thread,i decided to open one for the ladies cos most of them are sounding very religious and righteous about being faithful...I can remember vividly when Debo's girlfriend cheated on him back then in Babcock,she got caught,pleaded not to cheat again but she was caught the 2nd time cheating with another guy in the same Babcock. Pls is this normal?
Ok,lets say thats a boyfriend/girlfriend thingy,what of Mrs Ajanlekoko,my next door neighbor in the barracks whom her husband trust so much and they are happily married with four kids yet Mrs Ajanlekoko still cheat on her husband with different men.I remember when an amebo woman decided to gossip the matter to the husband,the man didnt believe and said the woman is trying to cause fight between him and his wife...
What of these so called society women who are still married but still prefer to hang out with the young fellaz out there,i also remember what happened at a particular event here in Lagos when a man hanging out on a business meeting with his associates decided to come chill at this event only to see his wife kissing a boy some tables away from theirs....is this also normal?

(1) (Reply)

How Long Do You Take To Advise? / Tips For Parents To Strengthen Their Relationship With Their Children / Old Friends Versus New Friends,which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.