Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market (34337 Views)

Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ / Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Ediss(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
My Girlfriend most form henceforth keep low cut and use made in Nigeria clothing's. Yes that my final decision. cool

1 Like

Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Dannyxy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Guyz cme to think of it, this means mre money for us. no more spending on brazillian, chinese, malaysian hair... Nice
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by IAMBREEZY: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
I hope they gonna hearken because ladies are all addicted to it.
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by akinton: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
--
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by bufness(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dz r.et.ar.d dztrbin peepz bout mesin such a big fụụl
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by GSKing: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thank Confucius I stopped fixing those!
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Therages: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
twogood: Front page pls. Save our women!
BTW i hope this gist is for real. It's really scary.
End time weaves.

Save our money!!!
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Atk01(f): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na wa oooo.
#Team shuku.
grin
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
sseniourman: Abeg una don mess todaygrin
I'll be surprised if you are not banned for LIFE!
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by EasyNaijacom: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
When did Gorimapa go out the window?
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Akshow: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmmmmm worms all in d name of fashion.
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by AbuMikey(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
gringrin
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Akshow: What has Stella mis managing money got to do with Enugu airport. Are dis mumu people for real? And u wonder why no one wants an igbo president. Buncha of bigoted psychos. *some o. Not all of them*
sir, go for a medical check up asap! B4 it gets out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Donmichaelz(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
worm?mstwwwww is there no more hot water?put d hair inside hot water and show me the worms...........these is also a warning to women be careful wit d type of attachment u buy.one will wonder maybe the reasons girls dont think straight dis days is because dis worms are eating their senses lol....

1 Like

Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by EasyNaijacom: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
The Cycle.
=======

Heat > Sweat > Odour > Dandruff > Worms > Maggot > Pupa > Adult Housefly

2 Likes

Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Atk01(f): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
As for the "Una don mess guy", his head is totally messed up, and full of worms.
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by pinkkindy(f): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
eida de story is 4rm a movie or de woman has some evil forces after her. Somfn is jst not addin up.
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Youngzedd(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: THUNDER FIR THT , ABEG UNA DON MESS UP GUY..

#WINNER TAKES EARTH

Not only thunder, Okija juju will visit him tonight.

1 Like

Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by ronadeola(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
_Is weave a must?
_End time tales_E.T.T grin
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
@sseniourman.
I've reported you.wait for your ban. I hope you don't go around next time creating a thread on how sexkills banned you unfairly.when you've just proved that you're a morron.
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Adamskuty: Hmm! Nawa oooh,cant y'all black girls even grow and take care of ur hair for once like other races? The disgrace and embarrasment is becoming to much grin

So women of other continents don't use weaves? Why you dumb like this? undecided
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by chidigood(f): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
I am gripped with serious fear. D people dat use it will continue while d pple dat would stop will. Thank God say i no dey use am sha!

1 Like

Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by OdionOdion: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
The LORD ALMIGHTY will continue to bless DR DK OLUKOYA and MFM through whom my wife,daughter and sisters were taught not to use weavons and attachments

1 Like

Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
And you had to quote all of his post
akinton: --
hian
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
akinton: pls, Have u taken ur drugs today
i think you even deserve more dosage of drug than him. Why quoting such long meaningless post. Some people sef

1 Like

Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Soon its gonna be bomb infested weeaves... That would would blow off the heads of some people who dont want to make good use of their brains. I mean, whats all this worldliness for?
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by instinctg(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
we are watching
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by iceni(f): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lord hve mercy.! I know that would hve happened . The smell of those hair after wearing them a few days tells a story. I have dreadlocks nd the are as beautiful as any. weave. I wash once a week nd my hair smells great nd look great. I wish my sisters can join me. Dreadlocks is great short or long. Its natural nd fun to hve. Try it !!!! Oh nd u don't get worms in your scalp !!! ;

1 Like

Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by iamteaser: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
ms_pee: Worm-infested weaves? shocked
Well, I rock my own hair, so i am safe! #teamnaturalhair. cheesy

this people sha want to spoil weavon market, now that girls have started buying christmas weaves
you call that hair on your profile pic natural? #teamnaturalhair indeed
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by chineloSA(f): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
iceni: Lord hve mercy.! I know that would hve happened . The smell of those hair after wearing them a few days tells a story. I have dreadlocks nd the are as beautiful as any. weave. I wash once a week nd my hair smells great nd look great. I wish my sisters can join me. Dreadlocks is great short or long. Its natural nd fun to hve. Try it !!!! Oh nd u don't get worms in your scalp !!! ;

# TEAM CLEAN DREADLOCKS#

You forgot to say, that there are infiniti hairstyles with dreadlocks. I love mine. Gawd wink wink

I hate artificial hair. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Burger01(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Some women unknowing 'carry' generational curse on their heads in the name of fashion.. SMH.

sad
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Arosa(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
iceni: Lord hve mercy.! I know that would hve happened . The smell of those hair after wearing them a few days tells a story. I have dreadlocks nd the are as beautiful as any. weave. I wash once a week nd my hair smells great nd look great. I wish my sisters can join me. Dreadlocks is great short or long. Its natural nd fun to hve. Try it !!!! Oh nd u don't get worms in your scalp !!! ;

Well said, those peeps that have worms and spiders on their hair are dirty women, they leave weaves on for months without washing it. They also don't use hair spray. It's a bad habit. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) / Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? / Who Started This Trend In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.