Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market (34336 Views)

Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ / Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
frnt page o
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
O boi! I cringe in utter disgust. Worms.....spiders......eeeew.. sad sad sad Being bald is the way forward! (for me though since I love to experiment a lot.) cool
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin grin grin
MostHigh:

And I shall smite with a scab the head of the daughters of zion.smiley
Hey Lord! Seriously lmfao!
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by iamteaser: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
ms_pee:

Ogbeni, hope you are not blind sha? undecided post the picture you are seeing on my profile here lemme see. angry
those words are harsh, take it easy girl I meant no harm
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by iamteaser: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Holanid: frnt page o
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by yommyuk: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
I hope this serves as a lesson to all ladies.
Jezebel hairdo burn IJMN - Amen!!!!!!! angry
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
it shall be well!
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by princesebony(f): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nawa o......so na Gorimakpa go reign fr we Babes be dt dis xmas......lolz
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by mspee(f): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
iamteaser: those words are harsh, take it easy girl I meant no harm

It's okay. cool
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by pmc01(m): 2:28am On Oct 31, 2013
This should not come as a shock to a true Muslim woman, because...

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Allah has cursed the woman who adds hair extensions and the woman who asks for it to be done.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (5934) and Sahîh Muslim (2122)]
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by kolamilan(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2013
wait oo, this topic headline on the front page is different from the one on this section. ''from dead people'' is missing abi na my eye.
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by paix(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Anybody wey say her mama soup no sweet.........
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by stargalameena: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

I saw a Nollywood movie about this...scary

//
ABEGGGGII...DOS NOLLYWOOD STARS THAT WILL ACT A MOVIE ON D WEAVES WIL STIL FIX IT AFTA D MOVIE..SO WTZ D MESSAGE...ABEG WUS D NAME OD D MOVIE
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Imike: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]ladies be careful. by d way, weavons add extra mass to ur body weight....... just saying...*praying in latin*
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by DereI(f): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Na wa ooo
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by girlsupersonic(f): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
ms_pee: Worm-infested weaves? shocked
Well, I rock my own hair, so i am safe! #teamnaturalhair. cheesy

this people sha want to spoil weavon market, now that girls have started buying christmas weaves
Abeg what kind of styles do you do with your natural hair, pls tell us
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by mspee(f): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
girlsupersonic:
Abeg what kind of styles do you do with your natural hair, pls tell us

I style it in a bun, like afro, corn-rows, braids, etc. But no weaves. undecided
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by lertee(f): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mtchew..there are better ways to spoil market for hair extensions,this means is too cheap.
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by OreofeeOluwa(f): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
OdionOdion: The LORD ALMIGHTY will continue to bless DR DK OLUKOYA and MFM through whom my wife,daughter and sisters were taught not to use weavons and attachments
Amen Amen Amen
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Ndipe(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Abbott(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
[flash=425,344]<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US>[/flash]

This is for the ladies that do not love how their hair looks...your natural hair is always good than any attachment or extension that you can ever use.
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by TOYNEX(f): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

I saw a Nollywood movie about this...scary

//
title of d movie pls
Re: Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) / Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? / Who Started This Trend In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.