Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) (34360 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Rachelsblog(f): 7:18am On May 24, 2018
Makeup Artist Lamari just transformed a burnt survivor into a beauty goddess, after giving her a face beat, Daniella who suffered burnt from a candle fire is Barely recognizable after the makeup.. You could barely see the scar, Lots of work must have gone down there.
See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/shocking-makeup-transformation-of-lady.html

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by princeade86(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2018
I doubt if any make over artistes will make even. This is ridiculous. Can I send my account number for been the first to comment Oga seun.

5 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 24, 2018
Viewers discretion advise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Oritzy: 7:22am On May 24, 2018
Make up artists will not make heaven

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Ezigboune: 7:23am On May 24, 2018
Wonders of makeup
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 24, 2018
Oritzy:
Make up artists will not make heaven
and earth sad

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by okomile(f): 7:32am On May 24, 2018
Not fair to her. Let her be proud of her burns. Let her have her confidence in her situation.
Makeup is trash to her

23 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Oritzy: 7:32am On May 24, 2018
grayht:
and earth sad
This guy you just finish everything. No joy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2018

So I See Her As A Beauty but When Its Morning I'll See A Beast.

The Gods Forbid!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:21am On May 24, 2018
shocked shocked

i see a lot of photoshop in the second pics.....believe the make-up artist at your own gullibility.....

7 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by edlion57(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2018
She is still beautiful even without the make up

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 11:21am On May 24, 2018
if you dont get dissed, you get dissed-figured --lil wayne

lol i swear This one na the real burnt offering wey cain offer God for bible.

grin . . as i see the face, lwkm

op abeg add graphic photos to your topic
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by TigerTears(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2018
Chimoooooooooo.... Emmanuel!! Are you telling me the truth!!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by stefanweeks: 11:23am On May 24, 2018
My father my father

Any make up artist that want to do me 419

Please visit that person

Oya gba adura

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Josh64(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2018
To what end is this?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by empire2017(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2018
i must see ur early morning face before i date u
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Egein(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

So I See Her As A Beauty but When Its Morning I'll See A Beast.

The Gods Forbid!

You're a rabid, raving fo.ol for referring to this little girl as a beast. Idio.t.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by omoharry(f): 11:24am On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Viewers discretion advise...
you are so mean.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by bisghearl05: 11:24am On May 24, 2018
aye akamara ooo
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2018
Even with The Burns.
She is still a Beautiful Black Woman. smiley smiley
May God protect us from such. smiley .
She needs the best support from her family and friends to help with her esteem.

19 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by ManBeast: 11:26am On May 24, 2018
Make up doing wonders, who knows how's biacan will look when she will be transformed. grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 11:27am On May 24, 2018
Make up is the saviour of so many ladies.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by polite2(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i see a lot of photoshop in the second pics.....believe the make-up artist at your own gullibility.....
thank you. U re so ryt
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Ubanagum: 11:28am On May 24, 2018
Supposing you took this one home after a night of heavy drinking only to wake up in the morning to see her real face
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2018
people are ugly ooo
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by squarelead(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2018
It's definitely not easy for the young lady. Living with visible scars for her entire life time. May God help her to be successful and have a happy home later in life. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Mcy56(f): 11:33am On May 24, 2018
Why these savage comments from the men? What do you expect? Is that not what men caused in the first place?
You are always emphasizing on beauty and going for beautiful and endowed ladies even if she's a devil incarnate in terms of character. You just have to continue to live with what you turned most ladies into ni o. Me I cant shout.
She's such a beauty sha. All those men seeking for relationship upandan on NL, please transmit yourself here o. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Wellets50(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2018
make-up Artist and naira bet or bet9ija...which one Government suppose to ban in Nigerian
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by Vemores: 11:36am On May 24, 2018
Ezigboune:
Wonders of makeup

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Burnt Face (Photos) by girlhaley(f): 11:38am On May 24, 2018
She has a beautiful eyes

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Car Prize Face Of Delta/Model Winner Got (Photos) / Picture Of A Potbellied Mannequin / Extract Soap: Nigerian Vs Foreign, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.