Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ (1114 Views)

Become A Mobile App Developer With N2000 / Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... / How Students Can Earn Good Income Without Affecting Academic Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ by mobicom001: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hi, I just fill that I should share this information with fellow nairalanders. In august this year, I bought this GSM data base consisting of millions of numbers with each categorized to states. I believe you must have come across a lot of adverts on it on nairaland, anyway I bought it to promote my business, but along the line an idea struck me and that is what am sharing. I got to know that big companies in Nigeria pay a lot for experiential marketing. I now decided to approach a popular fast food restaurant with a lot of outlets. I sold the idea of giving discount to people that come to any of their outlets with sms sent by them. I also told them I will blast the sms for them and all they need to do was to buy sms unit from my company. We started with 500,000 units @ the cost of 1 naira per unit. I also monitored at least three outlets to know the response of the sms sent. I discovered that it brought traffic to the outlets I monitored, now I've been commissioned to continue and it might be increased as we get towards yuletide. See what 2k can get u. The drift is this, I make 25 kobo per sms sent and i'm okay making that from one client. I'm trying to get more clients. So my people go out now and find shops willing to sell discount prices and help them blast it to mobile phones. If you need info on how to get the database just drop ur email and i'll send the details on how to get it for 2k and where to get sms for 75 kobo. I hope I've given someone a good idea to make some money before the year runs out
Re: What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ by kenKenny: 3:36am On Dec 15, 2013
pls I need it, my email: chigoziekenneth99@yahoo.com
Re: What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ by merit12(f): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
send me oh meritebony@gmail.com
Re: What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ by Fairboy(m): 3:07am On Dec 16, 2013
Pls l am also intrested. Pls holla me at yubriz@yahoo.com
Re: What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ by Greenfield200: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Segunmails@gmail.com
Re: What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ by Musyus(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
This is my email address Phatyus79@gmail.com
Re: What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ by tunday4real(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
send to me plz.Am also into bulk SMS.nice idea.my email is oyinkan@yahoo.com.
Re: What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ by bestads(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ by samadex2007: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls send,my mail is samadex2007@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Memory Card Price Slash! / 20,000 VERIFIED & UPDATED NIGERIAN E-MAIL DATABASE FOR N1000 / It's Easy To Build Your Own Bulk SMS Website By Yourself And Make....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.