Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Students Can Earn Good Income Without Affecting Academic Balance - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Students Can Earn Good Income Without Affecting Academic Balance (892 Views)

You Can Earn A Living Exporting Bitter Kola To Europe And Asia / What You Can Do With N2000 And Make Good Income Monthly. MUST READ / Partner With Us In Our Coconut Biz And Earn Good Returns Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Students Can Earn Good Income Without Affecting Academic Balance by purelinks: 3:12am On Dec 27, 2011
Hi friend,
     here is a report on how i turned N10,000 to N37,000 in my first month and now i earn N50,000 (minimum) every month afterwards.
I did not spend hours on the internet, no referral wahala and its without stress.

Amazingly, i started with: my nokia phone, bank account,capital of N10,000

With the combination of ideas in the report and the guidance from a friend of mine who introduced me to the ideas, i earn more than N70,000 monthly.
Most people who read this report said they actually didn't read the entire report before they start earning by following the instructions.
With this you can get a brand new laptop,  pay your school fees, rent a house, buy handouts etc

To get this report, just N1,500, send an email to clifford100@live.com or SMS your email to 07069632512
Re: How Students Can Earn Good Income Without Affecting Academic Balance by Chnges(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin 1500 only Its dirty cheap o,
Re: How Students Can Earn Good Income Without Affecting Academic Balance by purelinks: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2011
Yes its cheap cos i consider that students will still have to get N10k start up capital.

(1) (Reply)

Johnsons, Chicco, Pears, Huggies And Every Dry / Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machines 4 Sale / OWN A POWER GENERATION STATION IN ABUJA (Build Operate and Own (BOO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.