Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Role Play: Reloaded - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Role Play: Reloaded (26507 Views)

Role Of Arts In National Development / Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Life Of A Uam Boy (RELOADED!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 4:44am On Jul 10, 2008
@oyinye
just like u, am a student. I learned it tongue

@stephen n oyinye
awwwwwww, so cute! grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 4:45am On Jul 10, 2008
next role play?!!!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 4:49am On Jul 10, 2008
Scenario 2: You just found out that your boy/girlfriend cheated on you.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 10, 2008
We looked at each other across the table
Your lashes fluttered each time when you thought I wasn’t looking. It must be the way you played with your golden locks . . . or the way you tugged at my heart strings with every word you spoke.

We pretend all day not to care, we try so hard not to stare, but its obvious we’re simply here each day at the exact time for each other. When will I get to hold you in my arms? When will i have the chance to smooth your brows and tell you the words that eat so deep inside of me?

I’m not sure I love you just yet, but one thing I know . . . no one ever made me as nervous as you.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 4:56am On Jul 10, 2008
golden locks abi weave? grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 5:01am On Jul 10, 2008
I was startled when Jessica rushed into my apartment. With a bang! the door hit the wall.
I was angry at her, yet at the same time, curiosity filled me like an empty well.

She stared at me, so thoughtful of how I'll react to what she's about to spill.
I continue to stare back, scared that it's a bad new. possibly someone has been hit by a car or maybe her room mate stole her food, like usual.

Somebody had to break the atmosphere that impregnated the air.

"Ok, darling, what is it? let it out" I gushed those words from under my breath. Looking at her like she was a child, so pale and worried.

"Victoria, I saw him. I did. Please believe me. I. . I . . am sorry"

"Jessie, what is it? let it out before I get angry at you for banging my door like that" I was out of patient. now am really curious.

"Victoria. I thought it was you at first. I . . I was at BlockBuster when I saw them. hands in hands. I thought you said he was sick. Thought you two went to check out movies to watch together."

"You meant Ife? Yea, he's sick. He called me and told me" Ok, what is wrong with this girl. Has she been drinking? "Jessie, have you been drinking?"

"No!! I saw him with another woman. I saw him! Ife was with another woman. I saw them walk hands in hands out of the store."
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 5:03am On Jul 10, 2008
David, first thing I've read from you. Pretty good.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 5:03am On Jul 10, 2008
hmmm, when i was cheated on.

I was walking down the mall thinking i was going to surprise you with my new outfit. Man i bought a new freak'um dress with a brand new pair of pumps. And they were my favorite color too, ocean blue. Went to Victoria Secret and got some her new lotion and perfume set. it was your favorite scent of me, Peaches and Cream. Man was i fooled. I thought i would surprise you with my new look. you were so use to my "good girl" look so i thought i pay you a treat. I must have spent hours getting ready for you. I was looking good too. even i was shocked. I got into my car feeling all sexy heading over to your place. I did a quick hair/make-up/breath check and i walked out my car. You gave me the key to your apartment so i used it instead of ringing the bell. i thought i would really surprise you now. I open the door and the lights were off. hey i thought it was even better that way, make it more sensual. I walk into your living area only to find you making out with some trick. Instantly my heart was struck with a knife. I yelled your name, and you tried to say "it is not what it looks like" to hell with that statement. I slapped you and ran out of your house. i heard you call my name but i told you to go screw yourself on a mountain. In my car i was bombarded with emotions. I was anger, hurt, betrayed, furious, and worst of all i felt my self esteem slip away. i felt that i wasnt good enough so you needed a side. it is funny how your lude act had such an impact on all my relationships after you. No matter how hard i try to trust my new man and give him my soul to see, i can't. I fear that i might re live that pain of being hurt. when will you leave me be??
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 5:08am On Jul 10, 2008
Oyinye, I loved that

lmao@ screw yourself on a mountain comment
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 5:11am On Jul 10, 2008
It’s just flirting nothing to it. Need a bit of attention. Its harmless just don’t cross the line. These were all the lies you told me.

She’s sexy you keep day dreaming about her when your with me . I irritate you now because I don’t make you feel like “her”.

“It just got out of hand one day I didn’t want it” Your lying you craved for it.
“I didn’t mean for it to happen” Your lying you made it happen.
I could see where it was going but I didn’t stop it I trusted you.
“The conversation went too deep we got too close” You touched her cheek she froze all sense went out of the window. You wanted her here and now you didn’t care you were on fire. You bend your head to kiss her she breathed in your scent like hypnosis her eyes close in wait for the kiss. The kiss to end all promises and oaths you had made to another the kiss that could never be taken back the kiss that crossed the line.

I can see it all I can’t get the image out of my mind you with her then with me. I feel so sick so ashamed so hurt.
Why me?
I sit here numb watching the world go by, everyone going about their business their world intact no one knows or cares that mine has just come crashing down around my head.
Shit!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 5:22am On Jul 10, 2008
Nice job guys. Let's get tot he real deal.

Scenerio: HOW YOU PLAN TO MURDER YOUR EX FOR CHEATING ON YOU!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 10, 2008
Gold*Finch:

shocked
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 5:28am On Jul 10, 2008
Are you going to post something or what?
This is a drabble of what is to be or not to be, k?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 5:29am On Jul 10, 2008
Lol T like how the theme isnt so obvious at first
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 5:30am On Jul 10, 2008
Gold*Finch:

No ma'am. I want to sleep tonight. LOL

Ms. T and Onyinye, nice job . . . very descriptive.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2008
Nite baby. Think I'll retire too.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Gamine(f): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2008
HUH

This isnt the role play i know
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
Who's Gold Finch? cheesy
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2008
She should have known that she was on death row and this was her final meal because I rarely cooked for her and yet tonight I made a point to make her favorite dish. I watched her breathe in the sweet aromas of the pork chops brushed with the barbeque sauce, creamy mashed potatoes with chicken gravy and broccoli. She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back and fed her a spoon of the potatoes. By now she should have known that this was beyond my usual kindness.

When she was done eating, I led her to the living room and turned on some soft jazz and left her there so that I could slip into something more comfortable. I came back with only a see-through material tied to my waist that left nothing to imagination and a bottle of De Toren 1993. Now I guess she must have started getting suspicious because she asked, “What are we celebrating today?” Thinking fast, I whispered in her ear, “We are celebrating the rediscovery of your body.” I kissed her on her cheeks and continued on a path that led my lips to hers.

After the windows were fogged, the bed sheets were on the floor, the mattress was unbalanced and the air was filled with the scent of sweat, we both lay on the floor tired and out of breath. Then I got up and told her to leave and never come back. The look on her face was priceless. She tried to look innocent and asked what I was talking about. I told everything and for some seconds, she began to act like she was a scared lost child looking for her mother in a sea of people. Then she snapped back and began to look for her stuff, I told her that I already helped her pack and it was in a box in the garage labeled “Your Shit”. She put on her wife beater and jeans, went to the garage, grabbed her stuff and left.

The moment she did I felt free. The burden I had been carrying this past month has been lifted off me. As I lay on my bed, my mind began to wander into the past. I really loved that LovePeddler. I used to lose myself in her, used to put her first. In fact, I was a fool for her but she never loved me at all . . . I was just one of her side boys. I guess my “duty” was to provide great sex and buy her jewelry. I actually suspected a while ago that I was not the only the only one in her life but I wanted her to open up to me and admit it then maybe things would changed. But I am happy it turned out to be this way and with that I smiled, closed my ears and drifted to sleep.

It is 8:30 am and for the first time I woke up smiling. I walked outside to breathe in the fresh morning air, get the papers and mail. Why is the girl next door looking at me like that and biting her lower lip, fanning herself and handling her brea . . . fucking A! I am still wearing that see-through. Oh well, at least she now knows what is in store for her. I guess I’ll hit that one tonight.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Gamine(f): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2008
This is so not Role Play

more like Advertrole
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2008
Stephen, nice. but where's the part where you murdered her?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2008
@stephen

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man that was classic. it went from being romantic to lustful. then sweet revenge. after that relief. and best was the ending which sealed up with humor. geez man at least you had some relief when you were cheated on. geez im still effected by mine
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2008
Gamine so the point is to imagine you are the main character and you are going through each scenario that either LadyT or me put up. Try to write the feelings the character is experiencing and the thoughts going through the characters head. So in a sense you are acting out that scene. That's what makes it role playing.

onyinye2:

@stephen

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man that was classic. it went from being romantic to lustful. then sweet revenge. after that relief. and best was the ending which sealed up with humor. geez man at least you had some relief when you were cheated on. geez im still effected by mine

LOL I just wanted to show that you can express yourself in different ways. As opposed to feeling bad, you can actually be relieved.

Gold*Finch:

Stephen, nice. but where's the part where you murdered her?

Thanks. The murder part wasn't anyway in the scenario I put up.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
Oniranu
either you and ladyT?
Weting happen to the ones that the rest of us wrote?
na waste?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2008
LOL you can suggest scenes that you think would be good. But just so that there is some sort of orderliness, I think the thread starters should post the actual scenarios while everyone writes their thoughts.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2008
ahhhhhhh!
Enjoy.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2008
next scenario stephen. cool
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2008
onyinye2:

next scenario stephen. cool
Yeah I need opinions though. Ms. Mo, do you really want to talk about murder?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2008
StephenP:

Yeah I need opinions though. Ms. Mo, do you really want to talk about murder?

hmmm, i think i could make it work. cool
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2008
Yes, an event that was almost a murder.

who is Mo?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Yes, an event that was almost a murder.

who is Mo?

Who is Mo? LOL

Anyway, almost murder is good. I post it soon.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2008
Thanks baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Relic / Bleep And Run / #StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.