Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Role Play: Reloaded - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Role Play: Reloaded (26487 Views)

Role Of Arts In National Development / Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Life Of A Uam Boy (RELOADED!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
Gamine stop nit picking!

Gold finch you this trouble maker MURDER indeed!

Can I ask whoever replies can you state what scenerio you are replying too please!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ Stephen and LadyT

next scenario cool im not feeling the whole murder thing. undecided
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2008
Ok I propose a broad theme.

THE CLUB
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2008
onyinye2:

@ Stephen and LadyT

next scenario cool im not feeling the whole murder thing. undecided

Ok

LadyT:

Ok I propose a broad theme.

THE CLUB

Nice.

Scenario 3: You are in the club alone. Anything can happen (even murder).
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
hmmm, im at the club

Im at home trying to get and outfit together. Should i wear my skirt or my new Baby Phat jeans? What, i know i will stop all them boys in their track with my new outfit from the House of Dereon. man o man im a going to be a show stoppa tonight. Now, the shoes. going straight for the dancing shoes. alright alright now my hair and makeup. Im gonna do some curls and be light on the makeup. Damn onyinye, you going to turn them out. Oka got my clothes on right, shoes flashing, booty poppin, makeup shimming. Let me just splash a lil vanilla perfume and im out the door.

I arrive at the club. Look at all these girls mean mugging me as soon as i step in. They know they are just a bunch of haters. Me and my girl go straight to the dance floor. Yeah, that is my song right there. "lolli, lolli, lolli,lolli, let me see you pop dat body" Uh oh, lil boy over there eyeing me. he look interested let me swing by there for a sec. He likes what im wearing and wants to dance. He cute so i'll do it. We dancing and i know he is just staring at me just to see if i would be good in bed. ahhh let him dream. he walks me over to the bar, let's see what kind of change he got. "i wanna mint mojito with the rocks" i asked. and he willing buys it. im liking this. so we talk a lil and exchange numbers. we dance a lil more then i knew i had to be heading home. He motioning for me to let him take me home. Child please!!! i kindly refuse. and start heading home. another night of being a diva. cool
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2008
StephenP:

Scenario 3: You are in the club alone. Anything can happen (even murder).

oh i tried to come up with something but i had to go back to LadyT original topic. undecided
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2008
Oyinye,
Hush and suck it up!
A good writer can come up with any scene.

If you're not one, wait for the next scenario. kappish.

@stephen
I'll try to come up with something in a few minutes.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
No murder here either!  Sorry Finch
Long live the DIVA Oyinye LOL nice

THE CLUB

I’m on a Mission.
As soon as he came in I was watching him.  He is so fine tall dark and oh so sexy.  All the girls turn their heads it’s on.  I need to check my makeup is right I walk to the bathroom.  I reapply my war paint it’s on tonight!
I need a drink Dutch courage.  I walk up to the bar he’s on the other side our eyes lock he smiles I don’t smile back I look away like I didn’t even see him. 

I want him but I’m not easy he’s going to play my game my rules. I slip back to my table feeling his eyes burn my back
“That guy was giving you the eye T” My friend nudges my arm so hard I nearly drop my drink I giggle “He’s Ok I guess” I shrug
He’s more than Ok he’s hot and I want him. I watch him over my glass my prey. The DJ is so on point tonight I start to sway in my seat I’m tipsy I gulp down my drink.  Me and my girls pull each other onto the dance floor.  I see we have drawn some attention. He’s watching I move my hips for him I know he’s watching.  We lock eyes I smile he smiles back.  He moves to the dance floor and smiles shit he is so fine.  He moves close no words are spoken he moves in time with my body.  He goes to grab my waist I smile and push his hand away.  It’s a game.

I tease him moving close he bends down and asks my name. He pulls me close I let him.  You’re so sexy he tells me I just smile and pull away and whine my waist slowly he can’t help but smile.  DJ changes the song I step back and make a move to go he pulls me towards him.  A look of confusion on his face. I smile inside he’s hooked.  He asks me if I want a drink I shrug he pulls me to the bar.
We lose ourselves in our conversation the music is banging away in the background but I can only hear him.  We exchange numbers I see my girlfriend waving shit I have to go already?  I stand up to motion to her to give me a few more minutes he pulls me back down.  He doesn’t want me to leave but Cinderella has to leave the ball.

In the cab on the way home I can only think of him conversation wild drunk laughter  flies around my head but I stare blankly out of the window with a soft smile on my lips.
I wave  to the girls and open my door my feet are killing me I need the loo.  I’m so tipsy I trip over flat ground.
My phone beeps a text message.  Its him.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2008
Scenario: How I planned to Kill my cheating Boyfriend.

I still could not believe it. How my curiosity turned to hurt. How my anger turned to depression. I can still remember the bang of the door as Jessie rushed in, only to tell me that he was cheating.
I trusted him, I gave him my body, I gave him my heart and was ready to give him my soul on a glass plate.
Hmmm, I guess some things are just not meant to be.

I could not in anyway control the tears that gushed down my cheeks, the coldness that surrounded me.
Where am I to go from here? I can't start over, I cannot!! And I will not!

A loud ring brought Victoria out of her trance. She didn't want to talk to anyone, but it could be one of her patients. Life must go on, right?

Without looking at the phone, she picked up the call. And What do you know, it's little mr. liar, mr cheater, mr . . mr.

"Vic, hey, am feeling alright not. Thanks to your soup." His voice was clear and healthy like he was never diagnosed with malaria this morning.

"Really? Am glad. Hope you're up and ok now. You want to come over for dinner tonight?" I'm sure he can hear the tremblings in my voice, even as much as I'm trying to control it.

"Sure, I'll surely make it on time"

As the phone clicked off, Victoria's mind was already filled and over flowing with dreadful plans.
So he wants to have his cake and eat it too? Oh he will, he will. But it'll surely be his last cake. Stupid man!

Over dinner, it was quite and peaceful. Victoria and Ife were enjoying the dinner. But no one was laughing or joking around as usual.

With a quick gesture, Vic raise her glass to make a toast, expecting her beau to do the same.
"To us, hope nothing ever comes between our love" With a sly, seducing movement of her lips, she smiled.

"To Us"
After they had both took some sips of the wine, Vic took Ife's hands and smiled at him.

"Baby, I Love you so much. That's why I've made a decision today. You might not like it. But we are meant to be together. And I've made sure of it"

"Vic, We will be together no matter what"

"That's the only option now. Because the wine and fried rice we just ate, I added a tablespoon of Lye. We're both to die in an hour or so. Do you want to spend the last hour with me?"
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by CH3COO(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Scenario: How I planned to Kill my cheating Boyfriend.

I still could not believe it. How my curiosity turned to hurt. How my anger turned to depression. I can still remember the bang of the door as Jessie rushed in, only to tell me that he was cheating.
I trusted him, I gave him my body, I gave him my heart and was ready to give him my soul on a glass plate.
Hmmm, I guess some things are just not meant to be.

I could not in anyway control the tears that gushed down my cheeks, the coldness that surrounded me.
Where am I to go from here? I can't start over, I cannot!! And I will not!

A loud ring brought Victoria out of her trance. She didn't want to talk to anyone, but it could be one of her patients. Life must go on, right?

Without looking at the phone, she picked up the call. And What do you know, it's little mr. liar, mr cheater, mr . . mr.

"Vic, hey, am feeling alright not. Thanks to your soup." His voice was clear and healthy like he was never diagnosed with malaria this morning.

"Really? Am glad. Hope you're up and ok now. You want to come over for dinner tonight?" I'm sure he can hear the tremblings in my voice, even as much as I'm trying to control it.

"Sure, I'll surely make it on time"

As the phone clicked off, Victoria's mind was already filled and over flowing with dreadful plans.
So he wants to have his cake and eat it too? Oh he will, he will. But it'll surely be his last cake. Stupid man!

Over dinner, it was quite and peaceful. Victoria and Ife were enjoying the dinner. But no one was laughing or joking around as usual.

With a quick gesture, Vic raise her glass to make a toast, expecting her beau to do the same.
"To us, hope nothing ever comes between our love" With a sly, seducing movement of her lips, she smiled.

"To Us"
After they had both took some sips of the wine, Vic took Ife's hands and smiled at him.

"Baby, I Love you so much. That's why I've made a decision today. You might not like it. But we are meant to be together. And I've made sure of it"

"Vic, We will be together no matter what"

"That's the only option now. Because the wine and fried rice we just ate, I added a tablespoon of Lye. We're both to die in an hour or so. Do you want to spend the last hour with me?"

what the Bleep? I must report this to the FBI.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2008
LOL!!
You're not serious!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 12:02am On Jul 11, 2008
Gold finch I fear you! lipsrsealed
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2008
@ladyT

i loved it. very funny

@gold finch

that i was pretty scary. are you that kid from the "grudge"
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2008
What's scary?
It's just a story
And it happens, you know

That's why I love TruTV aka Crimetv cool
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2008
yeah but why kill yourself too?

cheesy
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2008
Obviously, that Victoria character is a psychopath. Thinks that killing him and her at same time means they'll die together. That their soul will remain together.

Crazy Chic

and BtW, the dude is suppose to be CH3COO
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Obviously, that Victoria character is a psychopath. Thinks that killing him and her at same time means they'll die together. That their soul will remain together.

Crazy Chic

and BtW, the dude is suppose to be CH3COO

now i see why you killed yourself lipsrsealed
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2008
ROTLMAO!!!

cheesy
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2008
Although my name is Victoria, that Victoria is different abeg!

That one na crazy chic
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by HRhotness(f): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2008
its only 9pm and the club is jam-packed, good thing i decided to leave my car at home, parking would have been a nightmare. The bouncer that has the hots for me was at the door tonight, a quick peck was all it took to get me in, Tara and the girls would be green with envy when i tell them tomorrow, well serves them right for ditching me on a Friday night. Its warm in here but the music is great, dancing is the best way to let your hair down, dancing on by yourself is the quickest way to get the boys hot under the collar. I have caught over a dozen guys checking me out since i walked in, doesn't help that my dress doesn't leave much to the imagination. I see a couple of potentials and i also see a few girls openly glaring in anger that their men cant take their eyes off me, I cant help but smile in anticipation, this is going to be a fun night!

The hottie at the far corner has had his eye on me all night, he looks better than he did in his pictures, how yummy, I've had my eye on him since i walked in and he appears to be by himself, this is going to be easy, maybe a little too easy but he's one fine lookin brotha. I can feel him undressing me with his eyes, my heart is racing and theres the tell-tale warmth between my legs. I'm getting all excited now, I cant even hear the music anymore only the sound of my heartbeat, i feel like a tigress who has just identified her prey, the hunt is on,

I can smell his blood from a few feet away and his heart beats in time to the music, i can almost taste him now, I can feel his heat, he wants me, they always do. Perhaps I should let him live a little longer, have a little fun with him, he's kisses are soft but demanding, i can feel his hands between my thighs teasing me, sending glorious shivers down my spine. It is time, his lips lock onto mine and I can feel the knife dig into his side as my body trembles in climax.

It almost feels sad, leaving his lifeless on the floor like that. He looked like he's had too much to drink, no one would notice till the morning, i can still taste his blood from when he bit his tongue in pain, I'm smiling again, I love my job and that was the best orgasm I've ever had.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 12:57am On Jul 11, 2008
OMG Hotness!

shocked

What a nasty shock! I like it!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by HRhotness(f): 12:59am On Jul 11, 2008
LadyT:

OMG Hotness!

shocked

What a nasty shock! I like it!

Thank You
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2008
Oooooo T, Im loving your club mission grin

*fans herself*
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2008
Lol Im not going to a club with HR ever
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by HRhotness(f): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lol I'm not going to a club with HR ever

Who me?shocked shocked I'm harmless i promise grin grin wink
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 1:13am On Jul 11, 2008
The Club

It always shocked me. Why did they bother calling me on Friday nights to come clubbing with them.
Did they derive some kind of pervese pleasure from my obvious discomfort in that rowdy setting. The noise that passes
for music splitting my delicate cranium. And why oh why, do they make me witness what I cannot possibly have. The revelations
of the female flesh all so close, yet so far away. Hips that sway, bosoms that literally bounce, backsides that dance to a Juju beat. It is torture I
tell you, sheer torture.

I could always refuse their invitations of course. Its not like they put a gun to my head. Well I confess, I am a Viewer. I might not be able to
touch, but I can sure see. Helps the visualition, when I stroke the monkey for the consequent days before I freshen up the images at the next
club sessions. And you the reader might wonder why I simply don't take a chance with one of these ladies, perhaps  I might find a lady with the
same awkward disposition as myself who might take a chance on me. Well I did try. I once sighted a cross eyed, knock kneed lady acroos the dance floor
from me, almost a feminine replica of myself. I thought here must be a like mind, a kindred spirit, with which I cannot possibly fail. I walked through the
gyrating bodies. I stood in front of her, a John Travolta in Grease pose. And then I smiled. Would you like to dance I asked. She stared back through
those thick rimmed glasses, and shock horror, she started shedding tears. She bawled, screamed, and the eyes of the whole world seemed to fall on me
at that moment. I looked around for help. Wale and Thomas were busy trying to distance themselves as far away from me as possible. The club lights came on. , . . . .  and all the lights seemed to be on me. I always fancied the idea of being the centre of attention but this. . . . .

But I still returned to the clubs again following another invitation. But this time, I was clear about my remit. Look, but don't even come close at all. So I looked, the ass, the boobies, the thighs. All useful for a serial self-servicer like myself. On the off chance of slightest eye contact, I never even bothered. I simply stared face down, the perfect pose of submission.

All was as it should be on this particular occassion. I had been adding to my memory bank at a fast pace, an especially busy night. Then I noticed at the
corner of my eye, this absolute stunna had her eyes fixated on me. Oh my god, was she gorgeous. I thought she might have noticed my perverse activity in the club, but I thought, why me, every bloody male was at it, ogling and cooing at every female. And I thought 'Bugger off Woman'. She must have heard, cause almost immediately she started to walk towards me.

What the hell, I thought

Her walk was as sensual as she was beautiful. And her eyes never strayed from me and the hovel i had securely fastened myself.

She is coming towards me ooo. . . .Which kain wahala be this again.

She came right in front of me. I stared nervously all over the place wondering how many would witness the forthcoming embarassment.
Suddenly she brought her lips to my ear, and softly cooed, ' I like you'. Her fingers were on my neck tracing a path of arousing tease, She had me all covered with her frame. There was no escape. I was trying to move my hands out the way when it grazed against her nether regions. Yes, I mean her
down below.

My apology was swiftly on its way. . . .when it got stifled in my throat.

Hold on a moment, I thought. That isn;t right. That felt like a banana, a sausage, a cucumber. . . . . .

E ma gba mi. . . . . . .This man is a woman

I looked at the man-woman, and there in he/she's eyes was a knowing look. It was daring, as if to say, ' I am a man- - - - -so what'

The rage was coming, me, a naija boy. It is never meant to happen.

I looked at the man woman, head to toe. The legs, the full rambunctious figure. Then I looked at the eyes again.

We stared at each other for what seemed an eternity, all else dulled out. Just me and this thing.

Then I put my hands around the man-woman's neck, pulled violently towards me, and brought those
sultry lips towards mine. . . . . .
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 1:21am On Jul 11, 2008
OMG!
Sweet Jesus Doyin thats some funny bleeped up shit!

Your so fucking twisted that brain of yours!

I can't stop swearing!

That was crazy! Sweet!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 1:21am On Jul 11, 2008
WOW!! OMG!! I didn't know that Doyin can actually put something up like this. ~wow~ smiley

Finished reading:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww WTF?
Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 1:22am On Jul 11, 2008
GEEZ LOUISE!!! seriously doyin, that was some freaky, strange, abstract, weird, i dont know any other words to say. but it was quite entertaining.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 1:24am On Jul 11, 2008
LadyT,

next scenario please cool
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by GoldFinch(m): 1:25am On Jul 11, 2008
Please let it be about murder or crime
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2008
@ gold finch

you are starting to scare me more than usual. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Bleep And Run / Make Me Your Wife / #StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.