Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Role Play: Reloaded - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Role Play: Reloaded (26506 Views)

Role Of Arts In National Development / Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Life Of A Uam Boy (RELOADED!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2008
In the story, I suspected the girl had been cheating and I wanted to be sure. So I planted surveillance in her phone. My suspicion yielded facts. Discovered that the man she is having sex with is a married and very wealthy individual, with chair positions on couple of corporate boards. I am going to confront her and end the relationship but not before I have collected enough evidence through her phone. Neither of them is aware. The evidence will be used to squeeze his balls into paying me money and saving his name from disgrace. The more information and extensive they are in details, the better the payoff.
You are one evil man!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
Thank you karma kiss

Seriously Stephen Im speechless. Beautiful cry kiss
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2008
Gus, I'll comment when am done reading smiley
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
ROTFLMAO!!

LadyT, I loved it. hahahha!!
so much cursing!!
Don't punch him in the face o, abeg! grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2008
NO MORE ABOUT SEX NA!!!

LAWWWD, dem don corrupt me angry
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
During labour my aunt grabbed her husbands pee pee and hissed "This is the cause of all this"  she was in so much pain!  cheesy
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2008
who call David there? Stop am o, i never get pikin! shocked
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
That was excellent Stephen.

Seriously great job wink
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2008
woah, stephen, that was hot!!

I love it!!

Life is precious, is it not?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
LadyT:

Seriously Stephen I'm speechless. Beautiful cry kiss

KarmaMod:

That was excellent Stephen.

Seriously great job wink

Ruby_Pearl:

woah, stephen, that was hot!!

I love it!!

Life is precious, is it not?

Thanks guys.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2008
David Im not discussing this with you on here ok!

Does the child not have your oversized head? angry
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 12:04am On Jul 15, 2008
LadyT:

David I'm not discussing this with you on here ok!

Does the child not have your oversized head? angry

LOL!!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2008
@granny KarmaMod

I'm still waiting for your own o.

@LadyT
LOL!
E gbadun grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2008
@Stephen

OMG!!!!! gosh that was creative, lustful, passionate, sexy, need i say more. That was hotter than a summer in the south. Yal wait a sec, i need to go make me a Mojito cause i need to cool off.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@granny KarmaMod

I'm still waiting for your own o.

@LadyT
LOL!
E gbadun grin

you can say that again. wink
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 15, 2008
Oyinye,
dnt go there undecided
I was jokin o.

I go bite you if u disrespect her o
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2008
@Stephen

OMG!!!!! gosh that was creative, lustful, passionate, sexy, need i say more. That was hotter than a summer in the south. Yal wait a sec, i need to go make me a Mojito cause i need to cool off.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
mogbe!
hope u weren't talking abt his last one!! shocked
abt death
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 12:17am On Jul 15, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Oyinye,
dnt go there undecided
I was jokin o.

I go bite you if u disrespect her o

oh i was just kidding with the chic. no need to be a vampire.

Ruby_Pearl:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
mogbe!
hope u weren't talking about his last one!! shocked
about death

naw, the one with the club. i thought it was pretty good.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by debosky(m): 12:22am On Jul 15, 2008
That was maad stuff Stevie! kudos wink

I love the death scene - gripping and paralysing at the same time.

The preggers scene is awesome! Don't think I can handle the drama though undecided
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2008
Whatever Debo we all know what you like to handle!

angry
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by debosky(m): 12:31am On Jul 15, 2008
the twin peaks are my weakness, I admit. embarassed
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 12:35am On Jul 15, 2008
Lady T and Stephen, I was wondering if we are still on life changing experiences?? because i was hoping for the next scenario.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 12:45am On Jul 15, 2008
Stephen is handling that.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 12:46am On Jul 15, 2008
Scenario 6 - Fear
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2008
@stephen

it doesnt matter what kind of fear. . . right??
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 15, 2008
I love this scenario!!!
I love it!!

Nice pick, Stephen
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2008
onyinye2:

@Stephen

debosky:

That was maad stuff Stevie! kudos wink

I love the death scene - gripping and paralysing at the same time.

Thanks.

onyinye2:

@stephen

it doesnt matter what kind of fear. . . right??

It doesn't matter.

Ruby_Pearl:

I love this scenario!!!
I love it!!

Nice pick, Stephen

Thanks to Miss T.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 12:51am On Jul 15, 2008
why are you skipping around themes

where's you "life changing experience" onyinye?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 12:52am On Jul 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

why are you skipping around themes

where's you "life changing experience" onyinye?

Be patient.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by NegroNtns(m): 1:04am On Jul 15, 2008
T, lol, omg!  Very revealing. Thanks for putting us in the delivery room.  

Stephen, very captivating!  I have a question for you, how long is the entire story?  Let me be your agent man!  You can do many things out of that piece - book, music, game, cartoon,   What do u say?  cool
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 1:18am On Jul 15, 2008
hmmm, fear

A man that says he has no fear, is no real man. Everyone has a fear, but it is up to us to control how we express it. My fear is no ordinary fear. Not fear of heights, clowns, or a fear of the dark. Mine is a fear of love. Growing up, i have been hurt by everyone who ever said "I love you." so this four letter word means nothing to me. There is no such thing as love. That is just it. I bet you are wondering how could someone say there is no such thing as love. To answer that, we have to go back four months ago.

He was a man of smooth charismatic nature. He knew the right words to say and the right moves to make. There was speculation that he wasn't no ordinary man. But a descendant of Aphrodite, the goddess of love. Personally I thought he was reincarnation of Eros, the God of Love. All the ladies knew what kind of man he was. But something about him was so irresistable so desirable, they couldn't withstand temptation. His body was more than eye candy. More on the grounds of fatal attraction. He was like a tiger. His muscles indulged his body like strips. And was untameable and ruthless. With the eyes of a serpent, he seduced his victims with lust and passion. As if he put them under a spell composed of erotica, deceit, and ecstasy. His name was Casanova Lothario. Evil propelled through his veins and manipulated his heart. But honey sweet was his tongue. I too was taken prisoner to his sorcery of vampirized love. In one glance of his captivating hypnotic hazel eyes, I was no longer human, but a slave of love. My name you might ask? Well the name is Evelyn Freyja. But my friends call me Eve.

It was my 21st birthday. The day i was legally allowed to drink and finally able to go to "The Candy Shop". The hottest club in the south. Rumor had it, once you entered, you don't leave the same person. Hey im ready for some change. So my so called friends "surprised" me with a birthday party. I was in on it the whole time, but i didn't want to hurt their fickle feelings. The cake was tasteless, and the party, bland. So we decided to make a trip to this "Candy Shop", hey i never had a lollipop before, so i might as well get my first lick tonight. We headed over, and mayne was it packed then a muthalova. Tricks, and man whores waited in seemed like an endless line. I didn't care, so i just by passed all of them and went straight in. I will regret this move for the rest of my life.

At an instant i was bombarded with the eyes of the hungry Hot men waiting for their next prey. They traveled in packs like cheetahs. What lames. I took one look to my left and was captivated by a God. He was beautiful. I felt like those teenagers with Chris Brown. I wanted him. He came by my way and asked me to dance. I eagerly went. DJ Craze played R. Kelly's "Slow Wind." what a coincidence. He put his arms around my waist as i, we began to grind on each other. Not even one of Newton's atoms could come between the lust we were making. Even when Lloyd's "Girls all around the world" came on, we were still grinding. I wanted him then and now. When it was time to leave, i wanted him to ask me to come home with him, he didn't ask. He just told me to call him later so we could become friends. What!?! He got me all hot and bothered and wasn't about to add a little' bump to our grind? I was disappointed but yet touched. Usually a guy would ask for sex after the way i was just asking. maybe he was different?

So i called him. When we talked on the phone, it was like eating icecream. you just wanted more of it. He was so romantic and passionate. He was my soul mate. We went out on dates after dates. He took me shopping downtown and told me i could have whatever i wanted. He took me dancing on the rooftop of the Galleria, that was so romantic. I came home on night to see a rose petal bath waiting for me after a long stressful day at work. He was my everything. And eventually it happened. We didn't have sex we made love. It was my first time but it felt so natural. Like i was meant to feel this way with him. He caressed me with his hands as he went deeper into me. Once i hit that point of ecstasy, oh gawd did it feel so good. I screamed with such endearment, that The Dream will have to change his song from "Falsetto" to "Lothario oh oh oh" what a night to remember. He sexed me that way for three wonderful months.He told me he loved every time i was in his arms. I was finally living the fantasy life. Not even Oprah could stand up to my level of pride. But to every fantasy comes reality.

Soon things in him started to change. Coming home late was just the start. He told me he was just putting more work in so he can give me everything i wanted. Then he started to come home smelling like Victoria Secret's "Cotton Candy Dream" It wasn't from me because i hated the stupid scent. I just convinced myself "He loves Me. He wouldnt do anything bad to ME". Then one day i woke up, to find my house stripped of everything. My fridge, paintings, chairs, tables, jewlery, my purses, my wallet, everything gone. WHAT THE HELL!!! who could have, what could have, where was I? I called Casanova to tell him what happened, to only find his phone disconnected. I then called the police, filled a report and my heart was on flames. I stopped over to his apartment to find the landlord, showing his space to the new residence. He used me. but he told me i completed him. he said he loved me. i gave him my virginity. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??

I never heard from his trifling ass again. I tried to move on from him but he still got a hold on me. LOVE, what stupid ass word. There is no such thing as love. Only dumb ass heart break and fake ass memories. It can go shoved itself in a volcanoe because it aint squat to me. I will live but as for Love, i got a pistol waiting for it as soon as it tries to come by my way.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by dreeldee: 2:00am On Jul 15, 2008
Hey guys i hope i'm on track, here is my True Story

My ex-girl is the kind of girl you wouldn't mind spending your last penny on. I had always thought myself to be a lucky chap until this fateful day, it's one hell of a day I would never forget even though it's been years since this happened. I had always been suspicious of her movement especially to a particular hood where she claimed she visited because of her uncle. Ten days before Christmas and she kept reminding me of taking her out for shopping but i had been too busy. I promised her shopping three days to Christmas due to my busy schedule. On the morning of that day, she called me up thrice and the three times i told her i wasn't sure of coming to see her because i was out of town. Two hrs after the last call, i changed my mind and decided to drive down to see her so we could go shopping. On my way down to her place (about 30 min to her crib), i gave her a call just to be sure she was still in the house, she told me she was on her way out with her mom to a church program. I didn't let her know i was going to continue the journey but i made up my mind to see her, increased my driving speed hopefully, I could catch up with her. few meters to her gate, i gave her a call once more just to be sure if she was still around, she told me she was outside her gate and about to leave, i looked around but saw no one. then i became suspicious, i decided to move closer to see things for myself. On getting closer, I could see the door to her apartment left ajar. I guessed somebody inside her apartment saw me coming, though i could hardly see clearly who was inside but i saw a faint figure ran swiftly across me towards the back of the door . I got to the door, placed a knock on it (it was opened but for courtesy sake), then came a male voice telling me she was out, and all the while, i was looking through the door seeing her gesticulating to the guy to dissuade me from coming in. I smiled at the whole scenario and the guy smiled back at me with guilt written all over his face embarassed She came out with shame and tried to hid her feelings by giving flimsy excuses. I couldn't listen to her, I was disappointed so i left. I didn't call her for two weeks neither did she called me. Some days afterwards, while i was driving around her "uncle's " hood, I saw her walking down the road with a guy, I got down from the car and walked towards her, she saw me, smiled and Said " Hi Dreeldee (not my real name) meet my boy friend ? (blablabla)" I was shocked shocked and then i looked up but what i saw gave me a greater shock, shocked shocked standing before me was the same guy that i had met in her house on that day,he was her supposed uncle. That was the last time i saw her till this very day. Though i went through a trauma embarassed embarassed , a new me had been born, the Dreeldee that will never be shaken not anymore, i had been transformed cool **ladies beware grin grin **

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Relic / Bleep And Run / #StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.