Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid (26522 Views)

NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) / 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by 1shortblackboy: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
nagoma: 14 year old! The difference with Senator Yarima is that he doesn't sell their children for 40k.

The Primitive tribes of Nigeria.
the difference with us is that we condemn d act and any one involeved. In them and our religion does not condone such acts ......... The primitive tribes of Nigeria undecided
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by babsomotde(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nigeria population still dey grow. Thank God, police are working on increasing it. Just joking.... Nice work, police but don't shoot at sight ooo.
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by Agbo19(m): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] grin haba na
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by clemriches(m): 12:12am On Oct 31, 2013
The main cause of these evils in Nigeria is poverty.. This result from bad and wicked govt who only think abt themselves alone..... What a pity.
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by nagoma(m): 6:04am On Oct 31, 2013
1 shortblackboy: the difference with us is that we condemn d act and any one involeved. In them and our religion does not condone such acts ......... The primitive tribes of Nigeria undecided

Producing and selling babies from unmarried teenage girls! And you still think you have a religion? Your religion is money my friend.
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by ukemilia(f): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2013
And Jesus wept Again
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2013
These baby factories thrive because the overwhelming majority of Nigerians are hypocrites and just want to keep up appearances. There are legal adoption agencies, but few women want to be stigmatized (which is what would happen if society knows you can't birth any children). Instead, they become part of the increasingly popular charade, where they patronize baby factories (usually through a middleman like a nurse at a hospital) to order children while they go through the motions of mimicking pregnancy symptoms. In the end they would claim to be biological mothers. There's a large market for baby factories because the rate of infertility is on the rise, but instead of addressing the root cause so that precautions can be taken by the younger generation, these people are murdering morals to protect their reputation at the expense of the larger looming medical issue.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by notinmege: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
My question is where do they recruit this girls from?

Less than 50k for a baby wow!

My question is, who and where are the men that kept allowing their coil for unclaimed bastards?
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by kingthreat(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2013
tundebj: Naija 4 show

This one na Biafra for show...lol
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by amosaluko(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2013
angry Please if you have the contacts of these girls, I need them for interview?
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by Intelligentman(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2013
Does it mean that these children don't have parents? Or are they in support of the act?
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by bongosman: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2013
barcanista: You are the nitwit Sir. Everyone knows its your people that engage in such inhuman act.

Further probe on the story will DEFINITELY vindicate my assertion.
OH BOY U ARE A JOKE!Let me know where you are from and i wil tel where it happened in your place.It is every where in Nigeria.
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by meetmuyiwa(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2013
phayvorr: Bomb-Factory
Cloth-Factory
Cassava Factory.....
Now
Baby Factory again........wetin dey happen nah..?

Nigeria is becoming more and more industrialized grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2013
I don't believe the girls saying that they were been kept there against their will. Did the proprietress tie their legs? And dont they coollect thier share of the money afterwards? Bullocks! Wonder where they get the willing daddy(ies) though. tongue
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by GentleMimi: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2013
free2ryhme: angry Women are heartless
Men are heartfull.....Ask urself where the fathers of these children are.Una go bleep babe run commot!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by GentleMimi: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2013
kingthreat: Even though no names were mentioned, there are many South Easterners in PH as well as there are in Lagos and Abuja.
And ur point is? I can always depend on kids on NL to turn every topic to a tribalistic thread.
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by GentleMimi: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2013
barcanista: You are the nitwit Sir. Everyone knows its your people that engage in such inhuman act.

Further probe on the story will DEFINITELY vindicate my assertion.
Pls,just for once,avoid temptation to post tribalistic comments.Lets be adults for once naaaaa! Once i see a topic,i can always tell that it will turn into a tribal war.Dn't be used.
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by vanunu: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: These baby factories thrive because the overwhelming majority of Nigerians are hypocrites and just want to keep up appearances. There are legal adoption agencies, but few women want to be stigmatized (which is what would happen if society knows you can't birth any children). Instead, they become part of the increasingly popular charade, where they patronize baby factories (usually through a middleman like a nurse at a hospital) to order children while they go through the motions of mimicking pregnancy symptoms. In the end they would claim to be biological mothers. There's a large market for baby factories because the rate of infertility is on the rise, but instead of addressing the root cause so that precautions can be taken by the younger generation, these people are murdering morals to protect their reputation at the expense of the larger looming medical issue.

My you are right, Nigerians are primitive hypocritical animals. There is nothing wrong with adopting babies, it is done in all civilized countries of the world, it is only in Nigeria that people look down on some one that does that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by benchuksa(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Self empowerment, my people have decided to create job for theirself . Watch this,
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by nagoma(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
benchuksa: Self empowerment, my people have decided to create job for theirself . Watch this,

The young studs in PH provide the enabling environment.
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by Seyij: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
You need to see this
goto
Learnehow dot dot com
To learn how to start making money on the internet from today on
Its free
And its simple
Re: Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid by flakkygirl(f): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
free2ryhme: angry Women are heartless
you were born of a woman. Will u say yr mum is heartless as well? The fact that some women make bad decision does not mean all women are bad!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase / Wanted Notorious Kidnappers Apprehended By Police In Edo State. Photo / Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.